12 November 2010

Former U.S. Marshall Steve Monier, key witness for racist U.S. Senator Kelly Ayotte in KingCast v. Ayotte, GOP et al. is caught up in yet another pack of lies about another "Dangerous Black Man."


Former_NH_U.S._Marshal_Stephen_Monier_Michael_Bahan_&_Ayotte_cronies_face_racial_lawsuit_for_arrest,_false_charges.
The Court let this guy ramble on and on and on about how much I allegedly constituted a threat to Kelly Ayotte at her rallies, and he even threatened to call the police on me even as I stood on the sidewalk, a fact the court gave little consideration.


What the heck, let's go for broke, I want to keep seeing the Court ignore my issues, including the background on Monier in my Summary Judgment Memorandum, or in my Renewed and Supplemental Objections to Her Honor's Report and Recommendations that I'll be sending out tonight, watch this space and read this post with my First Amended Complaint and watch this video "Racist U. S. Senator Kelly Ayotte hates Free Press, Blacks, Gays, Women and the NAACP" to see how racist Kelly Ayotte and her henchmen really are.

2 comments:

Christopher King said...

Some History on Ralph Holder from a 2008 KingCast report:

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2008/06/respected-criminologist-concurs-with.html

-The KingCaster.

Christopher King said...

From AC360

Ralph Holder February 23rd, 2009 8:08 am ET

U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder was correct. I only have to look at what occurred to my son and I by the NH Family and Supreme Courts to know that whites don't get it when it comes to treating African Americans with the same dignity as they would expect. Who in their right mind, in this day and age, let alone supposedly well-educated and legally trained judges and court officials, would deprive a black child equal educational opportunity because of their racial classification.

We are not talking the 1954 case of Brown v. Board of Ed, but the 2003 case of Holder v. Holder, 03-M-0032, where a white court appointed Gaurdian ad Litem recommended my son be schooled in a neighboring State of Masschusetts because she believed he would "be too lonely being the only Black child in the local NH school and that he could learn more about his race in MA than he coud in NH."

I sought intervention by the U.S. Dept of Justice Office of Civil Rights to enforce Title IV of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 against the State, but the white NH U.S. Attorney refused. The white justices of the NH Supreme court declined my appeal even though it implicated a blatant violation of federal and state anti-discrimination laws in education.

The white Governor of NH also declined to get involved, as did all my state and federally elected or appointed ofrficials. The U.S. Attorney General has a tough job to root out the stereotypical biases and the Republican led administrations cut back in civil rights enforcement, but Americans need to wake up. If a state court can abuse its power and authority try to rob my son of his civil and onstitutional birthrights because of his race, it obviously believes it can ifringe on the civil and constitutional rights of others for any reason.

These bigots in black robes would not even dain to justify the lower court's ruling by giving an opinion about why they declined to hear my appeal. Stop the institutional racism found in the courts ad other government agencies.