22 October 2010

Nashua Telegraph coverage of KingCast v. GOP, Ayotte et al., with Dennis Hogan and Jeff Grappone lying and showing contempt for the First Amendment.

Note: New Hearing Date on TRO/Injunctive Relief = 9:00 a.m. Wednesday, 27 Oct. 2010 

What planet are the GOP inhabiting?

Nashua Republican City Chair Dennis Hogan actually stated:
“He left voluntarily. I know that from his own video,” Hogan said.

Here's today's story by Patrick Meighan.

Let's start with Kelly Ayotte media man Jeff Grappone and my response:

This is baseless and we will file a motion to dismiss,” said Jeff Grappone, spokesman for the Ayotte campaign.

.....Yeah Jeff, the same way that you said the ALT+CONTROL+ DELETE email production lawsuit was an "election year stunt."

You guys just hate the First Amendment, that much is clear. And of course with Judge Lynn on the bench who thinks my activities are "nonsense" you have a fighting chance of winning, I'm just here to convey all of the relevant facts to the public.

That's what journalists do, whether you like it or not, my friend.

[So Jeff, let's see just how far you and a reprimanded Judge who thinks KingCast is "nonsense" will go to set back the First Amendment, and to show the World just what's it's like to practice journalism in the "Live Free or Die" State..... I'm just here to expose each and every step of our journey to the World Public. See you in Court.]

And I almost always win First Amendment cases and I push it hard against Dems and Repblicans, watch Democratic County Commish Mary Jo Kilroy get an earful from Columbus School Board member Loretta Heard back in 1998, and watch Judge Lynn's nasty attitude toward me in 2006 all in one video:

Now, then, on to the substance, Dennis Hogan, you are crazy. Have you forgotten that I have the audio of our conversation that day?

You say I was not forcibly removed, have you seen the pictures taken by other media with three police officers running me out the door, and on video you can hear them stating that I am going to be arrested both at Arpaio and at VFW. And at VFW the cop clearly says I will be arrested if I try to go in, THAT is what is on the video Man, what planet are you on?

And of course they threatened to call the police 

Mexican Standoff video with all 3 violations:

Ayotte public Facebook rally.

Arpaio public rally:

Wow Counselor, if that is the best you can do it's no small surprise that you didn't know you can't represent both husband and wife in a divorce proceeding:

You really should have kept your mouth shut like the other GOP mook because a Jury will find you entirely disingenuous, but thanks for the public statements Counselor.

Very Truly Yours,
KingCast.net -- Reel News for Real People

PS: The Lawsuit Hillsborough 2010-E-333 and the Motion for Reconsideration, prompting the TRO Hearing on 27 October 2010.


Anonymous said...

You're like the guy who drives 120mph on state roads and, when you're pulled over by the cops, laments: "Driving while black!"

So tiresome.

Enjoy your martyrdom, loser.

Christopher King said...

Nah, I'm like the reporter with a camera who got illegally ejected and threatened with arrest.

But if you want to go ahead and just cut to the chase and call me a nigger like your friends at Niggermania, grow a pair and just say it, instead of being such a coward.