16 October 2010

KingCast shoots President Obama at Hynes Center rally..... from the press gallery, which is exactly where I belong, Kelly Ayotte. Damn you.







Yah, not to worry, no threats against Barack Obama here, but I did shoot him several times today, and then I shot Lieutenant Governor Tim Murray, Vicki Kennedy, James Taylor and some folks in the crowd. I ran some video but that wasn't my main concern. My main concern was enjoying the open environment that embraced media of all origins, and finishing my lawsuit against U.S. Senate candidate Kelly Ayotte, Nashua and NH GOP and the Nashua Police Department for repeatedly threatening me with arrest at every public event. Read the First Amendment/Free Press lawsuit excerpt and final copy (final Sunday night) right here.





Watch the comparison and contrast between the Democratic approach and the GOP fascist approach in the Deval Patrick rally video from Boston's South End, below. It really underscores President Obama's message about the stuck car that the Dems are dragging out of the GOP's mudbath:

"If you want to go forward, you put it in 'D'.... if you want to back up you pick the 'R!!!'"

And to my new friends, I look forward to working with you soon.


Kelly_Ayotte,_NH_GOP_sued_for_Free_Press_violations.

No comments: