30 October 2010

KingCast presents Tim Scott, a 'nigger' Republican Senate Candidate that even Niggermania would love.

Here is today's NPR story noting that Tim Scott picks and chooses his media just as NH white girl Kelly Ayotte does. So he's bullshit right out of the box but that's the GOP modus operandi, obviously they didn't learn much when President Obama tried it with FOX last year, read my Judicial Notice Obama Memorandum to the Federal Court. Hey Tim, I see you have some Niggermania friends nearby in North Carolina, and they've got some friends in South Carolina too I would imagine, so you might want to stop in on a canvass, get to know your constituents a bit better, no?


KingCast v. Kelly Ayotte, GOP, Nashua PD lawsuit being read by Obama's Andrew McLaughlin.

2 comments:

Christopher King said...

Niggermania saluted Kelly Ayotte "throwing (my) nigger ass out."

Query, would they support Tim Scott's nigger ass "throwing some NPR honkies" out?

My the days are just so rich, aren't they?

-The KingCaster.

Christopher King said...

Folks want to get on me for dropping nigger bombs, but you know what?

I don't drop it until someone else does, and frankly, I don't believe in the "N-Word" bullshit. I say it when forced to say it in a elementary school presentation with my nonprofit or whatever, but the word my friends, is NIGGER.

N-I-G-G-E-R.

When those crackers get up back in the woods and think about ways to hurt black people and other minorities they are not saying "Fuck that N-Word" they are saying "Fuck that NIGGER," right, so let's call a spade a spade and put it right out there.

And that's another thing that a large press traditional media cannot do, which is exactly why KingCast and other truly independent media are the future of Democracy.

-The KingCaster.