28 October 2010

KingCast presents: Some new friends, one old hater.




Back story of today's events here, most lawsuit documents are here in the Andrew McLaughlin post.

The Defendants have not said a word on the substantive allegations. I have run up and down Lexis and Westlaw so there's not much they can do with that, I'm way ahead of them. 

Kelly Ayotte and GOP act like dirty politicians with skeletons in the closet, running from KingCast v. Ayotte, GOP & Nashua PD Free Press First Amendment lawsuit in Federal Court, 2010-CV-492 PB.

Back in the Day folks used to get away with saying I was the Bad Guy. 

But today we have video and broadband, and that changes everything. Now they have to deal with the case straight up on the merits, albeit on a delayed basis. These folks are going to take some hits, and rightfully so.




Today's Nashua Telegraph story by Patrick Meighan, and the 29 Oct. 2010 follow-up.


1 comment:

Christopher King said...

I’m in, I’m out, I’m a journalist, I’m not a journalist.
I file for an immediate hearing twice and get one neither time, nor do I get a specific denial……. You know it’s so crazy that some folks might look at me and say “he’s confused.”

They then look deeper and realize that I’m not the one confused at all, No Sir. No Ma’am.

A word to the wise to Defendants: Anger breeds confusion and it not only shortens life, it reduces the quality of it as well. So think about that the next time you’re lobbying up to some MNC Pharmacy on steroids on your way to the Cayman Islands to meet your Citibank pals.

She's a dirty politician in my opinion, and there's a reason she tried to destroy thousands of emails but had to produce them at substantial taxpayer expense.

She hates my guts because I investigated the Double Homicide in Franconia, NH where a bully cop named Bruce McKay scared a young man Liko Kenney so much the kid shot him, and a multiple felon murdered the kid with the cop's gun, without saying a word as he twice initially admitted. Kelly misrepresented all kinds of "facts" about that case but because of my efforts a couple of lawyers have filed suit on behalf of Liko Kenney and that suit is now before the same Federal Judge who has my case now that the Defendants have removed it to Federal Court.