firstname.lastname@example.org -- In the Civil Rights Justice system there are two sets of people: Those who are haters and those who fight back. These are their stories. Blink-Blink.
Movies: KingCast.net and KingCast65 YouTube -- A NENPA member news and information journal.
05 October 2010
KingCast explains First Amendment Law to U.S. Senate Candidate Kelly Ayotte: I'm still a journalist whether you like me or not.
The bottom line is whether anyone likes me or not,
1. my questions are legitimate and,
2. similar to those raised by mainstream media on other occasions,
3. I have a background in professional journalism,
4. I have not disrupted any meeting or any other journalists,
5. I am a legitimate member of the press through NENPA and otherwise, and the GOP is engaging in unlawful viewpoint-based discrimination.
That's the whole case in a nutshell. I look forward to the litigation, it's not a question of if but when, and only a question of whether it is limited to events that already occurred for Declaratory Judgment, or if it will include events in the future, up to, and potentially including wrongful arrest. Kelly you're barking up the wrong tree, and my dogged determination will prove that in any reasonable Court of Law. I told that to Nashua Attorney Bennett, and I told that to a racist, purportedly former JAG Attorney with a penchant for calling me a nigger and a motherfuckeras well, as I educated him on the difference between an Ex Parte Order and a DISMISSAL of charges.
Plus, I am about to be on board with something quite larger than the pirate radio station with whom I worked last year as noted in these YouTube audio segments: