05 October 2010

KingCast explains First Amendment Law to U.S. Senate Candidate Kelly Ayotte: I'm still a journalist whether you like me or not.

The bottom line is whether anyone likes me or not, 

1. my questions are legitimate and, 
2. similar to those raised by mainstream media on other occasions, 
3. I have a background in professional journalism,
4. I have not disrupted any meeting or any other journalists,
5. I am a legitimate member of the press through NENPA and otherwise, and the GOP is engaging in unlawful viewpoint-based discrimination.

That's the whole case in a nutshell. I look forward to the litigation, it's not a question of if but when, and only a question of whether it is limited to events that already occurred for Declaratory Judgment, or if it will include events in the future, up to, and potentially including wrongful arrest. Kelly you're barking up the wrong tree, and my dogged determination will prove that in any reasonable Court of Law. I told that to Nashua Attorney Bennett, and I told that to a racist, purportedly former JAG Attorney with a penchant for calling me a nigger and a motherfucker as well, as I educated him on the difference between an Ex Parte Order and a DISMISSAL of charges.

Plus, I am about to be on board with something quite larger than the pirate radio station with whom I worked last year as noted in these YouTube audio segments:

Christopher King, J.D.
http://KingCast.net -- Reel News for Real People

PS: The Revere Journal and WBZ even used my material from my two most recent court coverage cases, watch it for yourself Kelly:

1 comment:

Christopher King said...

What is it now, Bill Christy, "I'm not a racist, but you're really a nigger.... I'm a white man who has black friends so I'm okay to call you that because you're one of THOSE niggers....."

Yah, the kind with a Good Education, practical experience in journalism and an independent mind.