05 October 2010

Bill Christy of the Bill Christy project is your typical Kelly Ayotte supporter: Dumb on the law and racist to the core.

While U.S. Senate hopeful (and likely) Kelly Ayotte was busy losing $110M in the Tuttle/JUA Insurance matter, violating the Rules of NH Civil Procedure and losing her Unauthorized Practice of Law case against me, a racist pig who hides behind pseudonym by the (stage name) of Bill Christy of the Bill Christy project was busy trying to link me to Al Sharpton and calling me a nigger and a motherfucker.

He and his friends are fond of calling me all matter of nasty names, but when caught on tape, he now claims with no proof or case complaints whatsoever, that I have threatened Topix forum members or their families. These people once had an acidic and some would say self-absorbed column called "King Bash here," until Topix had enough of the Defamatory nonsense and pulled the plug.

Curiously, this is the same man who came into our Franconia Circle as an interloper and wrote that he "would have shot (Kelly Ayotte's hero) Bruce McKay himself," and said that we should "Try Gregory Floyd for Murder." Read it all right here.

Then he said I lied to Randolph, MA Lieutenant George McNeil before I presented to his class on Kelly Ayotte's coverup on the Franconia shooting tragedy, but that's a lie as well, and Lieutenant McNeil and I are still cool. Here's more about the upcoming Hollywood movie from Casey Sherman's "Bad Blood: Freedom and Death in the White Mountains" screenplay. McNeil Classroom video at bottom. Note: At the class link above there are also other YouTube clips of me winning two different First Amendment Criminal Defense cases, something "Bill" knows nothing about..... and all the while as I allegedly didn't know how to practice law in Ohio...... interesting, that.

Bottom line Billy Boy: You've got my address. If you say that's not your voice in the video, then bring a case and you can walk your dumb ass into Court and you can say that Under Oath, then I will produce the phone records and the sim card from my camera that documented the upload when I shot the video. Then I will know your real identity, you'll have to come out from under that white sheet. Come on man, don't be scared.... nothing to worry about because you're telling the Truth, right? Put up or shut up. But thanks for providing today's blog material.

Tool.

No comments: