02 August 2010

KingCast says "Good Morning Kelly Ayotte, what have you done with all of the Michael Holman correspondence?"

You remember Michael Holman. He's one of several black men whom Kelly Ayotte tried to screw while she was helping to screw the residents of the rest of New Hampshire right on out of their Constitutionally-promised liberties. Well the question is now, with U.S. Congressional Representatives, the Connecticut AG and the FBI fishing around, how will she explain any missing emails and other correspondence from Mr. Holman? Why is it the Attorney Rebecca Woodward had not heard about his case? If she's new to the case then surely other AAGs will conference her in. I know how that works, 'cos here I am debriefing some of my peers and supervisors as an AAG myself. You gotta' love a nice, high top fade LOL....

Anyway, we can't have any more missing emails as with the FRM Ponzi scam, you know.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I find that New Hampshire has been negotiating to save each others butts while I and my sons continue to suffer without the right to license my vehicle, obtain a local operators license and gain employment I will be VERY upset. My sons are daily subjected to negative views by the opiate addicted mother, a further form of neglect. Seems like the scoundrels come first and the victims, oh well! That is why I will seek civil suits against them ALL. This country should be thankful Obama is TRYING to change things, but the majority who are so used to impunity and cover-up don't want it and won't have it if they can help it. Did you get all of that?

Anonymous said...

"Misbehavior by police officers that leads to discipline is routinely kept secret."

-Compliments of the UL editorial board.

It only took 'em years (decades) to admit.

Michael Holman said...

Well, they are stalling in delivering answers to my questions and lo and behold, all of the documentation they presented to the Feds is expunged, they can't deliver. I delivered a FOIA to Anne Rice and Michael Blumenthal today 8-10-2010 for any documents they delivered to the Feds since letters from the USDOJ and FBI refer to documentation that NH. They won't take my calls anymore either......

Anonymous said...

anonymous said - has anyone seen the website nhjustice.net? there is more...

Anonymous said...

anonymous said - has anyone seen the website nhjustice.net? there is more...