26 June 2010

KingCast says "Thanks Mom and Dad, for teaching me that soul brothers and sisters come in all colors, I'm free as a bird!"

To wit: Some guy and his Mustang and Bill Toms and John Allaire. Ran into these cats today at the legendary Barking Spider, Bill is a Moondog's regular, all roads lead back to Cherylann Hawk (MySpace) and Moondogs. Short vid coming in the a.m., meanwhile check out Cherylann doing a more recent cut "Molding Starts."

It's about raising children the Right Way.

The Soul Brother with the Mustang, I don't know him but next time I see him I'll have a glossy print for him, for me to pass up a photo op like that would be absolutely criminal!

Peace and Love to all, even the haters. Heck, I'll give you haters a moratorium, shoot me an email and let's crack a cold one and check out some righteous tunes :)

KingCast: Reel news for real people.

No comments: