04 June 2010

KingCast says Dig This..... I was subjected to harsh racism at Harpoon Brewery Party!

Unbelievable, whites only..... so friggin' rude...... So to get over it I found some chilly French folks to dance with, which is cool because you know, like, they gave us the Statue of Liberty. Crappy iPhone pics only, but someone did tell me there is a flash and zoom app for the iPhone now for when I don't want to carry the Canon SX-20 IS, huzzah!!! Anyway, got down with Kingsley Flood, Dwight & Nicole, etc. etc.
Related: Real and actual racism in Massachusetts against black man and former UMass pre-med student Jason Vassell exposed by great lawyers and full-on First Amendment, Fourth Estate Multi-Media assault, case DISMISSED.

Kingsley Flood I gotta' get them together with my pal Trent Berry, they strike me in the spirit of my old faves like X, Southern Culture on the Skids, Reverend Horton Heat and the Love Cowboys, whom I met at Moondogs Pub just about 10 years ago. They were so damn good I kept the bumpah' sticka'!!!

KingCast: Reel news for real people, or Liberty, Fraternity, Egality....

No comments: