05 June 2010

Daily Kos endorses KingCast as "Perfect use of the new technology of video, internet, and broadband."

From the Omnibus Jason Vassell post of 4 June 2010 I wrote ".....Also, if you look closely in Jasmin's hand, you can read the flip insignia, further documenting the use and power of the New Digital Media." As noted by Daily Kos:
Now that I’ve been to his blog and watched some of his video [at KingCast.net] I have to agree that this is a very interesting blog. It's also funny as hell. And Mr. King, Esq. is great to watch in action. Thanks for posting all this and I wish you luck on your case. But who is the guy that follows you around and videos everything? This really is such a perfect use of the new technology of video, internet, and broadband.
The Jason Vassell case demonstrates the ongoing Truth of that statement. I knew it all along because as Negrodamus, I've been here before.... four (4) years ago, to be exact.

KingCast: The spook who sat by the door.... with a camera.


SHE said...

Love the judge's SMILE as he gets up to leave...

The Dude said...


That's lulzy, hombre.

SHE said...

Can't forget that video is largely credited with waking up shocking the entire nation re: the evils of the treatment of Black Americans in the South. (See Chris' comment the other day about Bull Connor.)

For anyone interested... "Seeing is believing" is a biblical concept associated with a miracle in which all the people could "see" the words of the Ten Commandments as God spoke (i.e., perceive with sight). In other words, its effectiveness goes waaaaay back, and its use goes waaaaay up.

SHE said...

Another comment... (I am so prolific today.)

The letter you posted from the Daily Kos was excellent!!

However, I disagree with him on one point. He says that he prefers the more understated stance, which is of course the classic and proper legal biz stance. (I once had a prof talk about how much judges hate adverbs, that we should let the facts speak for themselves, maintaining a reserved tone.) Indeed, the Daily Kos seems to be saying if it were his blog, he would do it in that classic and proper understated way.

Well, I disagree that understated would be a better tone. But not because that would not render your blog "boring", as he says.

Rather, I disagree with him for a reason that I honestly do not think he (yet) understands. I think a whole lot of people do not understand:

Your blog is an extreme of the swaying pendulum. Pendulum meaning the spectrum of what's relevant, what is real in the conversation, what has a true effect on the world. Yes, this blog is on the pendulum's path, on the radar, proven by its track record of changing real things for real people in the real world. But it's at the extreme.

The haters are at the other extreme. People whom you openly, aggressively, daily expose and challenge on this blog. I do not refer to haters who are crazy, etc. I mean the haters who also have a real effect on real people -- especially haters in power. They are at the opposite end of the swaying pendulum.

Seeing it this way, it becomes clear that it's your strength that counters their strength. Your extremism that counters theirs.

The super dose of medicine that can damage the body, but is necessary -- required -- to combat the poison.

If we did not have your extreme countering their extreme, they would win.

And we would never have the luxury of being understated.

Christopher King said...


Kos is run by a wealthy real estate scion with CIA background. You can search it here on this blog.

The guy who wrote me is really cool, and there are many cool people there but there is a tyranny of the majority as too many of them are complete tools, they threw me off the board and said I should have taken a plea when jackass Kelly Ayotte was persecuting me when I was NAACP Legal Chair in the case where the Jaffrey Police Chief Marty Dunn was fired (affirmed by former AG John P. Arnold) and Cheshire County Prosecutor Bill Albrecht got run out of town on pending Ethics charges.

Search it on my blog.

Well I didn't take a plea and she dropped the charges and she's gonna' take a fall just as her two friends did.

And you know what? My sister's Jamaican nanny Miss Pat put a curse on Dunn, Albrecht and Ayotte for trying to screw me.

Her time is coming, wait for it, keep it locked.

Jason Vassell is of course, Jamaican.

I will have the last laugh, having the first part of it right now.

-The KingCaster.