27 May 2010

KingCast says, "You never know who you might meet."

As someone who has been a professional journalist whenever I want to for the past twenty (20) years, I can safely say that I know when to divulge someone's identity and when not to. The only time I arguably crossed that line involved the Franconia shooting tragedy when I posted this commentary from the Nashua Telegraph's Dean Shalhoup. Turns out I was right, and so was he. Therefore while I might not do it again, I have no regrets because this case is so much bigger than Dean, me, Casey, Kelly, Liko, Bruce, Greg or any one particular individual. My opinion is fortified especially now that I have successfully sued for more information on Norman Bruce McKay that you can read about right here from Casey Sherman's Bad Blood book launch, and have read the Mark Sisti investigative files as noted herein, with links to all three (3) Bowfinger or Bad Blood short films.
Been enjoying your posts on the Franconia thing...i saw a lot of issues the first time I heard about it. I was particularly taken aback by some of the quotes from various law enforcement personnel, canonizing this apparently rogue cop as well as some looney tune with a loaded gun who stopped by and got a chance to shoot someone...and I quickly got tired of hearing MacKay being called a "hero" ... To me, cops are "heroes" when they're killed trying to preserve law and order or saving a citizen's or another officer's life, or getting trapped in a burning building in an effort to save lives...MacKay doesn't sound much like a hero to me, that's for sure.

Not that I condone violence and killing people, but it appears that just as many people could call that Kenney kid a "hero" for stopping a wildman cop from taking a few more lives before he got canned or retired...

Anyway, I ramble a bit--ha Keep up the good 1st Amendment work!
dean

As to the Good People I just met at dinner in a small enclave of our Great City, this post is for you, and here's some fun stuff to watch :)

I'm certain these folks will be watching assiduously. That's all I need to say and that's all anyone needs to know.

KingCast: Reel news for real people.

No comments: