20 May 2010

KingCast presents Disorder in Court part trois: Jerry McGlone waits to deal with coked-out witness Jennifer Bynarowicz... again.... pretrial 25 June.

Soooo..... Despite the clear cut verbal urgings of Judge Diane Moriarty on 22 April, 2010 (i.e. "no more continuances") the Attempted murder pretrial against Robert O'Connell was continued again today to 25 June, 2010. I can't wait to see how the State deals with the fact that Jennifer Bynarowicz was indeed coked up and the purported victim Joseph Fasano reportedly had cocaine on his face.

Did I hear anyone say.... "Inability to perceive???"
KingCast: Reel news for real people.


Anonymous said...

Did any one say, "inability to function as a professional lawyer"

you have been anonymoused!!

Christopher King said...

Someone did say, that.... just none of my clients :)

Did someone say, gutless internet blowhard?

That would be you.

How's your Bruce McKay highway bill doin' partner, hahahaaa.......

Don't confuse activity with achievement.

-The KingCaster.

Christopher King said...

Here's how things went with me in the courtroom on First Amendment, Discrimination, Police Abuse and Housing cases..... see instead of bullshit, I give you reel shit.



Buh-Bye.... Door prizes on the left, home boy.

-The KingCaster.

Christopher King said...

Oh, wait a minute....

I got sidetracked for just a slight moment.... by your bullshit.....

Back to the real question, do you have anything to say that is incorrect about my analysis as a reporter?

Nah, because you're the same douchebag who wrote in and said that Attorney McGlone didn't want anything to do with me, come to find out he and I chatted for a good lil' while at the last court hearing.

The contents of said conversation you don't need to know about, because you're just an Internet idiot.

-You've been KingCasted :)

Anonymous said...

For just an internet idiot I got you pretty worked up.

You have been anonymoused!!

Christopher King said...

Nah, I just took time to remind you that I'm aware of how full of dookie you are :)

Worked up? Mheh, I got chunks of guys like you in my stool.

-The KingCaster.

PS: How's that Bruce McKay Highway thing doing 4ya?