23 May 2010

KingCast presents Bowfinger or Bad Blood 3: Aiyana and Ayotte; Liko Kenney lawsuit against Floyd, Franconia.

Martin Luther King; Attorney Fieger:
Peace isn’t the absence of violence, peace is the presence of Justice.......Tension will get worse if people believe they’ve been lied to……

Liko Kenney and Aiyana Stanley-Jones were both victims of police abuse. In Liko’s case it took form over the course of several years. In Aiyana’s case it just took a few hours for reckless corporate media to become complicit in her death, a tragedy stoked by the fires of sensationalism.

In Liko’s case the major media conspired with LE to make it appear that Liko had no grounds to tell McKay in 2003 that he could not keep him there at Fox Hill Park (just out of eyesight from where I am sitting right now) without Good Cause. Yes he was too boisterous but he was CORRECT and did not deserve to be taken down when he was the one asking for other officers in the first place!

As we know, Littleton District Judge Peter Cyr (Mr. "No-Knock raid" himself) DISMISSED other cases from the exact same time period because egress was cut off without Probable Cause, see para. 6. Any notion that McKay was "lenient" at sentencing was bogus -- he was "lenient" because he got away with violating Liko Kenney's Fourth Amendment Rights. I could continue, and I will. But not now. For now just watch this movie and the first two Bowfinger or Bad Blood short films.

Reporting live from Franconia,
KingCast: Reel news for real people.

PS: As to Mark Taylor being named, something tells me (I dunno, perhaps my experience in successfully prosecuting Monell/Police Civil Rights cases and having police found liable for making Michael Isreal a victim of violent crime) that if he did what I believe he did, he'll get weeded out of it ;)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let this subject die Liko was just a braindead loser piece of crap anyway and if he had not got what he deserved that day than I'm sure he would be someone prison bitch by now.

Anonymous said...

The sound of a tree falling was heard today in Fox Hill Park; no wind, no weather related reason; just an eary sound of trees (dominos) falling. A powerful trifecta was nearby. One that had not converged here prior. I don't know, but I can say it hasn't been heard before under calm skys. Liko perhaps? The begin of this nightmare started neareby in 2003.

The Dude said...

*golf clap*

Now it makes sense. 1983 cases are unusually complex. Very nice!

Christopher King said...

4:59

Liko Kenney was far from brain dead, he was quite intelligent, actually.

Bitch is a misogynist term.

But then again, you're probably a Bruce McKay supporter so that 'splains it.

-The KingCaster.

Anonymous said...

Greg Floyd is free. as a matter of fact i saw him today and believe it or not he was chatting it up with a very young looking Franconia cop doing a construction detail in front of general store. god bless us all

Christopher King said...

KingCast note to Writer Blechl as emailed.

I am a legal analyst in general, I have no contractual arrangement with the Kenney family whatsoever, although I am considered to be a spokesperson for the family as I acknowledged at lunch Sunday, I'm really a spokesperson for Truth, Justice and the American Way.

Peace Robert,

C

Christopher King said...

8:43

Are you 100% positive?

I just walked past Junior, who will be in Court on or about 20 June for trespass, but I have not seen the Big Old Angry Man.

C

Christopher King said...

And of course Rich and Martha joined Davey and me for dinner last night in a manner of speaking...... But they ran and sat in the other room, I was really saddened.

C