09 May 2010

KingCast endorses Ted Strickland and Yvette McGee Brown for Ohio Governor & Lieutenant Governor!

It might surprise some of you that I actually like many of the Judges I have appeared before, and wish them well. I wasn't in Domestic too often, but Her Honor always impressed me as a straight shooter, and a real pistol to boot. She was in Rare Form today at Cleveland's Antioch Baptist Church. The website is under construction, perhaps a KingCastic production from today will be their first video :)

The pic here with my Mom and Her Honor is just from the iPhone off the Macbook, I'm busy editing pictures and video tonight, probably load something up by Wednesday as I'm up to my elbows in nonprofit video right now.

Good Luck Your Honor!
-The KingCaster: Reel news for real people.

Related: RIP Stephanie Tubbs Jones, another gifted and talented black woman I respect, politics and battles with my former boss Terry Gilbert notwithstanding.

No comments: