06 April 2010

KingCast says, "The jig is up, guys."

That's Rich McLeod's testimony. Also I think I still have to upload the second half of Sharon Davis-McKay's testimony. Stay tuned.

You know, I wouldn't have included Sharon Davis-McKay in this post but for the fact that she told lies -- documented lies at the SB 154 hearing before the 19-0 shut down vote. But anyway, the Jig is up. Some Bill Christy character, whomever he really is, claims to be a retired JAG attorney and claims that Joe Biden is supporting a National referendum or some such.

If that's true, the people of Franconia will engage in some hellified righteous and disciplined dissent and rebellion, and you ain't seen nothin' yet. But who knows what to believe out of this guy, one day he's saying he "would have shot Bruce McKay as well," the next day he says he's "Corporal McKay's Friend." He also claims that Manchester PD or some other LE are corrupt and ran him out of town. Schizoid? You make the call.

The blood of Bruce McKay and Liko Kenney is on your hands, Rich. You knew that when you glanced up at me, and you also knew the bill wouldn't carry. I could see it in your eyes, so I took a picture.

It lasts longer than that road sign would, ahem.

-The KingCaster.
PS: I promised the community would obtain some measure of Justice for Liko Kenney back on 4 June 2007.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Franconia doesn't own any Interstate highways that run through the state.

Christopher King said...

7:20

So then it would be entirely inappropriate to have Federal intervention, got it.

Peace.

-The KingCaster.

Anonymous said...

You do realize Sharon Davis lost her fiancé on that fateful day? There's a time and place, I think you lost the line.

Christopher King said...

3:31

As I said, she lost the line when she lied before the Committee.

Sorry but that's the way it is and it is documented.

-The KingCaster.

Christopher King said...

And as far as that goes, she should remember that Liko Kenney died that day as well, but all she does is malign him despite proved facts that Gregory Floyd lied.

So there you go.

-The KingCaster.

Anonymous said...

I didn't notice one article in the Union Leader about the vote in Franconia or the vote in Concord.

Did I miss it? I looked!

so what's the story morning glory? Does the state wide paper enjoy freedom of the press only to censor information that makes the gov't look bad. Isn't this story newsworthy? I bet fuck mcquaid hates king so much he wont print anything that challenges the future of their past person of the year.

Christopher King said...

11:43

I know.

They are hating on this, and when the full House votes it down I wonder how many column inches they give it.

Will McQuaid isssue another jerkhead editorial about it and then make it disappear from the Internet, but not before I saved it.

Remember he did that when he wrote that nasty editorial about me, LOL Joe, you LE and Big Business shill.

-The KingCaster.