01 April 2010

KingCast, the 650R and the Ancient Greeks are about to make Russell Cumbee look like a pre-schooler.

Russell Cumbee wrote, inter alia.
Cop-haters and other people with authority problems have rallied around a disgraced lawyer from Nashua and his attempts to malign and slander a man who is no longer able to defend himself. Many of the people who have made or repeated outrageous allegations against Corporal McKay have never met him and some have never even set foot in Franconia.

Let me school you on something buddy:

I was skiing in North Country, specifically Cannon before you even moved here. I am not a cop hater, but a man who professes to be a former JAG Attorney named "Bill Christy" says "I too, would have shot Bruce McKay" and says further "Try Gregory Floyd for murder." Further I am not disgraced in the least, suspended attorney until I pay off some fines and work out a payment schedule. Valid card-carrying journalist who got an order finding Kelly Ayotte in violation of the law I am.

As to you, Sir, your hypocritical "Newsflash: Free Speech improves people's lives" disgraces you permanently, because voting is speech, even a "disgraced lawyer" can tell you that. And you just don't like the result so you pitch a hissy fit and done got yer panties all in a bunch.

Wait until you hear me deliver my speech, it will make your little rant look like play school. It will all be on KingCast video. Time to fire up the bike.

-The KingCaster.


Anonymous said...

"I am not a cop hater, but a man who professes to be a former JAG Attorney named "Bill Christy" says "I too, would have shot Bruce McKay" and says further "Try Gregory Floyd for murder."

You still insist on misrepresenting the facts to suit your cause. You are neither worthy of again practicing law or being a member of the press. You are more than well aware that my comments and you keep quoting and your references to the document I wrote Try Gregory Floyd for Murder which you present as my current beliefs are in fact NOT my beliefs and have not been for over 2 years.

I have repeatedly told you in public forums, in your blog, via email, and on the telephone that you are to stop misrepresenting what I stated in the past. I also posted a Cease and Desist Notice in your blog and on several public forums that you frequent. Once again you are to stop using my name and any reference to my previous beliefs which I no longer hold to be true in reference to the murder of Cpl. N Bruce McKay by Liko Peter Kenney, and you are to stop making any further reference to the document I authored known as "Try Gregory Floyd for Murder" the opinions expressed and written of which I no longer believe are true either.

You do not my permission or my consent to be publicly using any of my comments or opinions I expressed over 2 years ago that are no longer my opinions or beliefs.

Christopher King said...

You said what you said in a public forum dude that's it and that's that. You are free to write in and try to 'splain it all away anytime, bro.

I'm chill like that with you, 'cos you're My Main Nig.

-The KingCaster.

Christopher King said...

You were just some interloper dude trying to goad me into saying something horrible. Besides Bill, the facts are the facts:

Now here comes Floyd:

Page 20/1,000:
"Did you say anything before you fired?"
"No, I didn't"

Now here comes Caleb:

Page 11 of official report: "
The man said nothing before he fired."

Now here comes Junior Floyd:

[Floyd Junior also as noted on 91-A pdf page 745]
"They had stopped in front of his arm the first time. They didn't actually hit the officer. Then they backed up to here and at that time my dad got out and tried to pull him to prevent him from running him over again" [KingCast says wait a minute: Run him over again??? There was absolutely nothing to keep Liko from running McKay over the first time -- but he didn't. Liko was just trying to get the hell out of there.] They backed up to here and the car went rushing forward and my dad shot at the driver and it hit him and made him stop. The front end of the car ended up over the officer's chest."

Doesn't sound like there's much time for dialogue there, does it? Also at another point in the bowels of his testimony, I remember reading that Floyd claimed Liko actually ran into McKay twice, striking him the first time while he was standing, which Junior AND Caleb both dispute, point blank. Small wonder I have to compel production of this material in Mandamus but that's what the Right-to-Know is all about, isn't it? That's why Kelly dodged John P's Right to Know request but I asked for a copy of their response because that's also a public record.

Held: As such, there was no discourse at all with first shot, so let's get on to Caleb and the second shot:

II. The second shot through Caleb Macaulay's open or closed window.

Petitioner restates all previous allegations as incorporated herein:


Page 672: "No, no, it was just - it was just pepper spray right away."

Page 700: "When I saw that gun I went down like this and that's all I saw and if I did not do that I wouldn't be, I wouldn't be here today."

Page 701: "He did, did he say anything?" "He said nothing. He started shooting." (Of course later in the interview Caleb is picking glass shards out of his scalp.

And of course, watch the video. Caleb's window is CLEARLY up, and the official report clearly notes at p. 26

"The passenger side widow was in the fully up position but the glass was in fragments."

Floyd p. 867-8 A: "Oh yah the window was open."

A total lie. In fact you can clearly see Caleb's window up at 19:15:37 as the Tahoe ramming starts, you then see both of Liko's hands in the air in a classic "Stop it, WTF????" gesture and Caleb's window is still clearly up as they roll out of view at 19:16:32.

Anonymous said...

Nah bro I will just send your blog with your continued misrepresented statements that I made over 2 years ago which you are more than well aware are NOT my current views to the press association you belong to.
You clearly violate their belief that news should not be personal propaganda which is exactly what this issue is about. Journalists are not supposed to distort the truth for their own personal purpose. You are incapable of remaining detatched and unbiased from any issue.

There you go using the "N" word again no self control.

Christopher King said...

Nah, Bill, it is you who is out of control, Motherfucker this and nigger that, but only toward BLACKS, you have not called anybody white a nigger, have you?


Also, from another post:

Sorry 6:03 and at 7:04,

Your assumption that all the anonymous posters are King would indeed include your posts as well. You don't like that someone pops in and interrupts your personal battle with King by pointing out the obvious in that meeting????

You are so blinded by your own inner rage at this point that you see nothing but black and white.

King and Sorg were shut down repeatedly at this meeting. They let others on both sides speak their piece. Ginny Jeffreys was even allowed to speak of the "03" incident and her personal opinion on Liko's level of fear. She was allowed to speak of "primal defenses", etc. And she should have been able to. Just as King and Sorg should have been allowed their say. People were there to explain why they were against the highway renaming not just, "I am for or against". To suggest the latter is unconstitutional and I, quite frankly found it very unsettling to watch this happen within what is supposed to be a democratic society.

In my opinion, people perceived to be most politically threatening by the committee were "muted". Worse yet, perhaps they just didn't want to be bothered and wanted to make sure they got out of work on time to see their favorite nightly program. There really is no good reason to treat citizens in such a manner - none.

I am not Chris King or someone in close contact with him. You choose to insult and rage on at and with King but there is no need to attack all posters that do not agree with your personal views as being imposters for King.

By Anonymous, at 6:07 AM

And this:

Wow, I personally feel that King was treated far differently than other speakers. Sharon Davis was allowed to read a letter that was based on Mckay's father's personal opinion about the laws, etc in our country and how ALL of the country was different than when he grew up...how off track is that from the topic, yet it was allowed. Davis spent her time also speaking about "that day" and not the bill!


Who will play you in the movie, Bill?

Nobody cares

Second Answer:
Sideshow Bob. Go fly a plane dude, you crashed and burned.

-The KingCaster

PS: Call me a motherfucker again, though, that will make you feel better I guess.