12 March 2010

Rock Bottom Brewery and Boston Firefighters rock the pipes for Burn Foundation!


So...... a splendid evening brought to you by Rock Bottom Brewery and the dedicated professionals, read: Heroes -- who put their lives on the line each and every day to help protect us from the ravages of fire. Proceeds from each new Fire Chief Ale will go to the Boston Firefighters Burn Unit. For more information contact Dennis Costin or Phillip Skrabut at Local 718 Burn Foundation, for more music contact Paul Hardy at Greater Boston Firefighters Pipes and Drums. Nice shirt, Paul ;)

Vids coming Friday morning.

Related posts and sites:
1. Local 718 Fight The Smears blog.
2. 9/11 and the negative space.
3. Payne and Cahill scapegoated.
4. Firefighters not to blame for Mission Hill tragedy.
5. Joey Fasano may need help but he's still a hero: Vid below.
6. I don't care what Robert O'Connell's lawyer Jackie McGlone allegedly said, I'm going to report what I find in the files and what I see in the Courtroom. And I know more about that case than he thinks.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't know shit about shit

Christopher King said...

Okay.

The Masters in Criminal Justice website would (and does) respectfully disagree with you, Mr. Mouth Breather.

Send that message to Attorney McGlough if you like.

-The KingCaster.

Christopher King said...

And boy have you got a dirty mouth on you.... the sign of an inferior intellect.

-c

Anonymous said...

Your nothing but a loser trying to make a name for yourself. You can stop now you already did. Remember " credibility is lost at the site of you face". And stop confusing me with other bloggers. There are plenty Of us that despise you.

Christopher King said...

8:06

Good!

Keep on hating, it's taking years off of your life, I win.

So as you see I clearly have a track record of supporting firefighters here and everywhere else, yet you say I don't know shit about shit.

You're a tool.

-The KingCaster.

PS: Speaking of names, I see you're too much of kitty-kat to publish yours, because you're a tool.

Christopher King said...

Oh, yah.

I wasn't trying to make a name for myself, the Masters in Criminal Justice guys and other folks like NH Sunshine Review found me, I've never written them in my life.

Keep on hating.

Let it fill your every waking moment, keep on choppin' down that life span.

Dick Weed.

-The KingCaster.

Christopher King said...

PPS:

"Your nothing but a loser..."

You don't even have command of the Queen's English boy.

You got black men smarter than you. I got my lesson plan in school, WTF happened to you?

-The KingCaster.

Christopher King said...

I love it.

When I see Attorney McGlough I'll ask him if he said that on camera.

It will be a blast, either way.

Thanks for the story idea, it's KingCastic, you stupid douchebag.

-The KingCaster.