04 March 2010
KingCast Notice of Appeal in KingCast v. Citibank, MCAD 09BPA02502
1. The Decision is shameful in its kowtowing to Respondent's arguments. The Decision ignored the fact that Respondent and Counsel lied about the Decision Maker being African-American.
2. The Decision ignored the fact that the Decision Maker picked up a telephone and threatened to call the police to have me arrested early on in the discussion
3. The Decision failed to address the fact that the teller personally knows I'm not a licensed attorney.
4. The Decision failed to address the fact that the teller could not have seen what she claimed to have seen.
5. The Decision claims "several tellers" witnessed the activity however the file shows only ONE TELLER issuing any such statement, fascinating. It's KingCastic!
REQUEST FOR FINDINGS OF FACT:
1. I hereby request a specific finding of Fact that the Commission state whom it believes the Decision Maker was, based on the evidence before it, including the Position Description of Branch Manager as provided by me, as well as the video submitted by Respondent itself.
2. I hereby request a specific finding of Fact that the Commission state whether it believes someone seated in the teller area of the bank could actually observe anything at the double doors, please review the 6 x 8 glossy photograph and YouTube video as previously submitted.
As noted, when I complain about a Public Accommodations issue I don't lie, hence the letter of Apology on State Letterhead from the Department of Corrections.