17 March 2010

KingCast and the iPhone present: 1-800-NO-PHONE!!!

AT&T is a funny operation. Today someone called my phone when it was dead (because it is a battery pig), yet there is no record of the call. I sat there and watched the person dial my phone number yet when I charged the phone, it was not there. This is not the first time this has happened. But hey, what should I expect. Maybe I need to pay them yet more money each month..... or maybe one of these ol'-fashioned phones will work better, LOL....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wowzer shazam like no record of the Isreal case

Christopher King said...

You mean like this no record of the Federal case?

Or this no record of the Crime Victims case, V96-61481?

Tool.

-The KingCaster.

Anonymous said...

you present it as an award made by the courts when it really is the same little sacm you tried to pull up in Jaffery, unfortunately it paid off in hamilton, just like the Gillenwater case, your a scam artist

Christopher King said...

This comment came in but for some reason will not post, so I'll do it manually:

"you present it as an award made by the courts when it really is the same little sacm you tried to pull up in Jaffery, unfortunately it paid off in hamilton, just like the Gillenwater case, your a scam artist."

Posted by Anonymous to Chris King's 1st Amendment Page at 8:34 AM

****

This guy doesn't even know his possessive pronouns from his contractions, unfortunately his mother had some contractions and now this waste of protoplasm is walking around and wasting substantial bandwidth.

-The KingCaster.

Christopher King said...

PS: Also I suppose the writer thinks its okay for cops to choke someone and falsely accuse them of DUI when they DON'T EVEN DRINK.

I guess it's a Fun Thing to Do for them.

So if that's the case hell they can come over to my apartment and I can give them all the fun they can handle and they won't sue me for assault because you know, it's a Fun Thing to Do.

-The KingCaster.