10 February 2010

KingCast news of the weird: Crack is still bad.

WBZ reports -- Three women from the Boston area face a variety of charges after a police chase and cruiser crash in New Hampshire.

Portsmouth police say it started Friday night in Seabrook, where an officer was trying to stop a Toyota being driven erratically on Route 1....(snip).

Let's hope these ladies get the help that they need for their apparent drug addiction and attendant problems that it brings. Not that prison is too much into rehabilitation, they primarily just do whatever is necessary to clock dollars there, it's like legalized slingin' (of privatized services to get government funding and search and seizure proceeds). Here's how they do it in Tenaha, Texas. Remember Eddie Murphy said "Better not go to Texas...."

1 comment:

Christopher King said...

DA Conley's Office just checked in this morning:

Query, WTF do they want, Conley won't talk to me but he'll talk to reporters and newspapers who use my images, and he read my blog but tell me to go to hell to my face.

What a tool.

Speaking of tools wait until I post a pic of Press Secretary Jake Wark I'm waiting on, as he laughed at Conley disrespecting me as I shot the Dan Talbot Murder Trial video #35.


IP Address [Label IP Address]
Country United States
Region Massachusetts
City Boston
ISP Massachusetts District Attorneys Association
Returning Visits 1
Visit Length Multiple visits spread over more than one day

10th February 2010 11:08:00 Page View www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=chris king first amendment&aq=0sx&aqi=g-sx1&oq=chris kings first