01 December 2009

KingCast says to these white men rape is only funny if it could happen to a black man in prison.

I got your number right here in today's earlier post "Here come the haters" in which some tools keep trying to make me into a violent black man and rapist. Well this particular tool and I engaged in the following colloquy:

Tool: Well, last time I checked rape is not a joking matter. keep back pedaling.
9:45 AM

KingCast: Well it is to your buddy Chief Dunn "Of Course!"

Read the transcript you stupid douchebag.


-The KingCaster

See, some of these hateful people think that LE can do and say whatever the hell they want to and get away with it, and the minute somebody like me or anybody stands up to it they catch holy Hell, especially being an uppity "nigger" and all, according to Bill Christy of the Bill Christy project and his buddy Ditmar Kopf and their go-to guy, the "Quiet Man." Well I catch it and give it right back with the FACTS and the TRANSCRIPTS OF HATE.


1980's: Michael Stewart. View his art.
1990's: Abner Louima.
2006: Sean Bell.
2008: Michael Mineo.


Christopher King said...

Here come the mouth-breathing knuckle-draggers now:

"Well those niggers deserved a good beat-down, they was reading books and questioning shit and gettin' awl idge-ma-katid...."

See when it comes to Potty Mouth tawk about rape and testicles these Topix Tools take their cue straight from the grand wizard of sorts -- for lack of a better term -- Marty Dunn.

I wouldn't be surprised if he IS Quiet Man.


Christopher King said...

Back pedal not.

Virtual Third eye for Ditmar, yes.

-The KingCaster

Christopher King said...

Somebody said my blog is full of hate.

Damn straight it is.

But it's not coming from me.


Christopher King said...

PS: I forgot this, but in tracking someone's movements on my blog they were reading my letter to Marty Dunn's counsel after he publicly defamed me by saying I was "Found guilty of practicing law without a license."

In reality that case was DISMISSED, a Preliminary Finding/TRO does not a Final Adjudication make.

Nor did Marty make a good LE in Jaffrey, they gave him and his prosecutor Bill Albrecht the Heave-Ho!


Christopher King said...

Charlie Bauer and Maria Proulx tried to keep the transcript off line but I outlawyered those blue bloods on that, yah.

Linky coming up soon.

Christopher King said...

As promised:

Here is the blawg post about Judge Lynn slamming Attorneys Bauer and Orr & Reno's Maria Proulx in which his honor correctly ruled in allowing my media team that

"It's no different than WMUR coming in here...."

And the other part of things was obviously the right to put the transcripts online.

KingCast: Just the facts.

Anonymous said...

It's okay for black women to lie and put white people in jail on trumped up charges of rape, and torture. It's okay to scream racism when a white man defends himself against 4 black punks who were trying to rob him.

Bernhard Goetz shot four African-American men on a New York subway train on December 22, 1984, when they approached him and allegedly tried to rob him. At his trial Goetz was cleared of all charges except criminal possession of a weapon. Blacks claimed Goetz's actions were racist and requested a federal civil rights investigation. A federal investigation concluded the shooting was due to an attempted robbery and not race.

On November 28, 1987, Tawana Brawley, a 15-year-old African American girl, was found smeared with feces, lying in a garbage bag, her clothing torn and burned and with various slurs and epithets written on her body in charcoal. Brawley claimed she had been assaulted and raped by six white men, some of them police officers, in the town of Wappinger, New York. A grand jury was convened; after seven months of examining police and medical records, the jury determined that Brawley had fabricated her story.

2007 the Megan Williams case another black woman who claimed she was raped and tortured by 7 people, 5 men and 2 women. The 7 people were convicted and all but one received lengthy jail sentences. The woman recanted her story in October 2009.

It's okay when black man rapes and sexually assaults his own children then murders 4 white police officers, this past week.

Your blog is full of hate anyone who disagrees with you is labeled a racist, that's a hate term my man.
Your always demanding others post preserved evidence produce the final adjudication dismissing the charges of practicing law without a license.

Christopher King said...


Have you seen me in any instance support Ms. Brawley or Al Sharpton, if so, quote the passage or STFU.

It's okay for white parents to run a hoax with a balloon boy too, I guess.

As far as rape hoaxes go, you know Mike Nifong is about as dirty as they get, he was properly DISBARRED and so too should Kelly Ayotte for her lies in the Franconia case alone.

Stick to the topic you idiot:

1. I won the right to put the transcript in public record.

2. Chief Dunn is a haterhead tool and so are you.

-The KingCaster

Christopher King said...

PS: I don't have to produce a damn thing to you. Kelly withdrew the case as long as I didn't use "Esq." after my name, that's it and that's all.

But remember I never used "Esq." in any of the relevant correspondence to your hop-head pal Marty anyway.

She could have called me on the damn telephone and I would have agreed to that, you stupid idiot.

But even so, Columbus still calls me "Christopher King, Esq." so there you go, read the damn envelope if you can actually read, whatever.


Anonymous said...

I do believe Quiet Man IS Marty Dunn. Cool. HE WON! 'cos you can't let him go. Comment moderation enabled? Powerful!! WHOOOO!!

Christopher King said...


A yes or no question for you:

1. Is it permissible for a cop to laugh at rape if it might happen to a white woman?


Comment moderation is on only to stop electronic spam. I freely post your spam, all of it.


Marty won?

I'm still publishing and about to use his own words against Citibank.

Off to MCAD now, on the 650R, dual overhead cam, fuel-injected, 11:1 compression ratio, oil-cooled pistons, under-frame exhaust, 0-60 in 3.5 seconds, which is about how long it will take me to reach the MCAD office and about how long it will take MCAD to disregard Citibank's musings about Days Gone By.


-The KingCaster.

Anonymous said...

preserved evidence you called DTRT a C***
Doing the Right Thing wrote:

"I'll leave the proof to real lawyers and to time... because it all WILL come out eventually... and I hope that if Mr. Floyd ever hears about Christopher King, he sues his pants off... but then again, Mr. Floyd isn't the type to litigate... he's never gone to the press... like the murderer's accomplice, Caleb Macaullay did.

KingCast wrote:
"No, he doesn't threaten to litigate, he just threatens to f*cking kill you. Or actually does it, without saying a word you can't understand normal thinking."
-The KingCaster

yeah you do support Al Sharpton you still continue to make a big issue about Billy Boy comparing you to him and calling both of you a n***** one time. You make claims that Billy Boy states n***** this and m********** that, he used those terms one time my man, honestly you deserved it in both instances. Your actions were the cause of the words being used. You keep pushing until you enrage people and then when they react to you negatively you point the finger at how wrong they are. The same defense as you use for your actions (they started it) so don't try denying it.
Just like your dumb bunny puppy peeing jackass claim Billy Boy's wife isn't a white woman..... later hater

Christopher King said...


Sorry for the delay, I was busy at MCAD where they are awaiting the "immediate" production of video.

Saying someone cannot understand a certain type of thought is not the same as calling them a "C-Word" dude, you are a sick man.

Same way I told you that people from down South say "Don't get salty with me" all the time and you accused me of saying it had to do with my scrotum and such.

You're simply nuts man effin' NUTSO!


And Billy Boy told me his wife was a minority, I've got that in a reply somewhere I'll produce it for you when I feel like it.

As far as a dismissal on the UPL charges, dontcha' think your Citibank buddies would have filed a guilty verdict if such a thing existed you stupid douchebag?

Oh, wait.

You're the same stupid hophead douchebag who said that "rape is no laughing matter, last time I checked" -- but apparently you hadn't checked in with yer Daddy Marty.

That will conclude this portion of the Lesson Plan.

-The KingCaster.

Christopher King said...


"You keep pushing until you enrage people and then when they react to you negatively you point the finger at how wrong they are."

....More revisionist history from the Aryan wannabe cracker. In point of fact, it was you hop-head trolls over at Topix who started this war with not one but two "King Bash here" threads, in which all you did was call me a eunuch, cross dresser, no descended testicles, carrying STDs, etc. etc. and now when you get it back atcha' you pee yourselves.

....Tough titty for Smitty dude, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, so don't get salty with me Pal.

Now I just gave you a good lil' talking to, so I can keep you focused 'cos you're My Main Nig, dawg.

-The KingCaster.

Christopher King said...

"Tough titty for Smitty," I haven't used that one in a while hahahahaa... but it's a Golden Oldie, like "Boo-Yah!"


Anonymous said...

King you never do anything wrong...it's the whole world out t get you. No one started it over in the Nashua Telegraph forum where you were shown the door once, and your post count is only 9currently. You threatened forum members wives over there too. One of these days maybe you will grow up enough or smarten up enough to realize you don't screw around with people and their loved ones. If I was a bettin man I'd be bettin you will never grow up enough or smarten up enough. We do agree on one thing you live in a glass house and you should know better than to throw stones. Given that you claim stones were thrown at you when you were just a little scared boy growing up in an integrated middle class neighborhood in Cleveland Heights, I would think you would know better. Some people just never learn....later hater
Boo Yah

PS: Any man knows what the phrase can't understand normal thinking means when it's directed at a woman....jackass

Christopher King said...


I have threatened no one.

The attempt to remove me from Telegraph forums FAILED.

And you were quite wrong on the serious nature of rape, Sir, as noted in this post.

You clearly cannot understand any sort of progressive or natural thinking.

-The KingCaster

Christopher King said...

02 December 2009
KingCast tells the haters, "For every finger you point at me, three come back at you."

The war is on, complete and replete with varying levels of Institutionalized racism, ignorance and reactionary politics. You haters have your posse and I've got mine.

One of my posse members (albeit a hostile, very hostile witness) is Ditmar Kopf, he acknowledged the following quote you can hear in the KingCast YouTube video.

"Seems to me the State wanted to close the chapter on this and declare the officer and Mr. Floyd as heroes and try to paint Liko as some sort of serial killer. I don't feel protected by the Police, I feel intimidated by the Police."

By the way Ditmar you say you have many lawyer friends. I'm sure they are all ethical and would never sleep with their active clients, especially if the Lawyer is married, No Sir. But to be sure, before you enter the war you had better check up on that and that's all I'm going to say at this point.

Christopher King said...

Ditmar has no response to that, even though he read this post half an hour ago.

3rd December 2009 09:08:58

Exit Link


-The KingCaster