11 December 2009

KingCast says to Bill Christy of the Bill Christy Project: "here's your Tarr.... baby."

Dear Senator Tarr and Aide Pawson: Bill Christy and the other Topix Internet trolls like to say all kinds of nasty things about me, but meanwhile as you can see, I've got Bill on YouTube calling me a "motherfucker" and he called me a "nigger" on other occasion and I think he might be violent: Here's a direct quote from an email he sent me about a certain female:
Wednesday, September 26, 2007 12:10 PM
Hey Chris,
This bitch is going to go down hard, and when she does it's going hurt. She is going to be in for a real rude awakening......

He used to support Robert Taylor's Law:
Friday, August 29, 2008 5:53 PM

Hey Chris,
Let me know how it goes with Sen. Bruce Tarr, I was very involved campaigning for him when he ran. I'm personal friends with Rep. Harriet Stanley as well. I graduated HS with guy who is a Rep as well. Harriet and Bruce will usually team up together for anything they want to get through. They are a very successful team, and are both well respected in both houses.

I know a guy high up in the Gloucester FD, his names Mike Chipperini ( he's a bit of an arrogant son of a bitch, just giving you a heads up) he's a harp player and we used to play together all the time.

Had a great day down here, but man I miss the NE falls.
Be well

Thursday, December 13, 2007 8:03 AM

Hi Chris,
It would appear you have some people up against the ropes....GOOD! Let them sweat a bit, and come under the scrutiny of the citizens who pay their wages.

Now he says he contacted Senator Tarr sometime after I filed Robert Taylor's Law with him and he revised and submitted it to the Judiciary Committee. Watch my opening statement at the Statehouse here.

He says he told the Senator I was "duplicitous" and other unsavory things. He has publicly said:
"Your tarbaby would have to have a penis for anyone to envy him, and the April video shows he lacks any balls at all in his diaper, just ask his bi-sexual girlfriend."

I think he's a violent person, he wrote:
"Step up to the plate and drive yourself down here to Delaware, and take me on. I'll hand you your balls and arse on a platter. Big man picking on a white woman.....you coward.

Fat ignorant slob I am 5'11" and weight 185 pounds and I could kick you(sic) ignorant little black ghetto ass any day of the week and not even break a sweat.

The world will indeed be a better place when you are found dead someday."

He has also said he "Would have shot [Franconia Corporal] Bruce McKay (RIP) as well." I have reason to believe that he and/or his people are spying on me and potentially violating my right to privacy in an attempt to silence my voice here and at TOUCH 106.1 FM, where I write their blog.

Wherefore, I respectfully issue this public information request that you notify Homeland Security about him, and provide me a copy of any and all notes, emails or other documents evincing any correspondence with a man who goes by the name of "Bill Christy." I look forward to the 10 day Good Faith cost estimate. He says that's not his real name so the only way I really have to track this individual is through this band, the Bill Christy Project.

PS: He even supports Citibank in my MCAD case against them even though they are the dirtiest bank in the business, the GAO says they were aiding money laundering in Mexico and Russia; Japan shut them down. Almost every multinational banking scam involves Citibank. I've been listing Enron, Ohio, California, Mexico, Russia and some of the others here and at Citibankisracist blog.

Thanks guys.
-Christopher King, J.D.


Christopher King said...

From: Christopher King kingjurisdoctor@gmail.com

Date: Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 1:42 PM

Subject: Public Information request from Christopher King and KingCast.net

To: Daniel.Pawson@state.ma.us, Bruce.Tarr@state.ma.us, Christopher King kingjurisdoctor@gmail.com

Cc: Nunya' bitness

Dear Dan and Senator Tarr,

I hate to raise this ugly issue but this guy "Bill Christy" has demonstrated to me that he is way off the proverbial chain and I am concerned for my safety.

Please review today's public request carefully and get back with me on this ASAP.

Click to watch the YouTube videos.


Christopher King said...

Bill showed up to take a look, surely he won't mind me discovering what he told Senator Tarr given what he has publicly stated about me.

11th December 2009 14:54:28
Exit Link https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=13439084&postID=5852507843523850748

Christopher King said...

A nice tidbit from Topix:

Big Bubbas callin cwissy wrote:
I see someone mentioned it in the WMUR news comments section and upon further checking with several well respected LE it is a criminal offense to view or release someones CORI information, unless you are certified.


Plus Billy Boy you reviewed the same information that helped you along the way to this conclusion:

On Floyd getting into the Marines:

"CCsPLUM******@aol.com " CCsPLUM******@aol.com
Add sender to Contacts
they had to have granted him a Criminal history Waiver/moral waiver. The crimes rose to that level.



And Bill, in preparing your response you viewed Mr. Floyd's rap sheet so if you and your d-bag buddy Ditmar Kopf want to try to get me up on charges for that you can feel free to join me!

LOL you idiots.

-The KingCaster

By Blogger Christopher King, at 5:15 AM

Christopher King said...

He's back again this morning.

12th December 2009 08:05:52
Exit Link https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=13439084&postID=5852507843523850748

In fact, he lives in my blog.

I offered him an Olive Branch for him to meet up with Trent Berry, "Quiet Man" and me over beers and music, but he didn't accept it, which makes me all the more concerned that he is not about peaceful resolution.

-The KingCaster.

Christopher said...

A man, potentially quiet, is reading right along from Hingham, as always.

See I know QM has posted to Topix from Hingham. As Calvin & Hobbs would say "The Days are Just PACKED!!!"

12th December 2009 09:47:20
Exit Link


-The KingCaster.

Christopher King said...

I mean, holy cow hot damn -- the "B" word towards a woman, from an alleged JAG attorney, what kind of potty mouth is that?

And this guy has the nerve to be reporting on me to anybody?

He and Lynn/JMO/Snowy/Snowy White are complete misogynist tools.

-Just sayin.

Christopher King said...

Wait until I publish the email that Bill sent to Ethnic Online Publisher Leonard Webb.

Bill tried to play me to the left on that, check out his rhetoric, too bad I was a rhetoric minor in Undergrad, this guy is waaaaay out of League on rhetoric and First Amendment Law I'll tell you that right now:

And we know we cannot trust Bill Christy of the Bill Christy Project at his word because he's quite slippery, note his comment to me:

I meddle in your affairs?

"I never called Leonard Webb, and I challenge you to produce a sworn affidavit from Mr. Leonard Webb that I called him, which you can't because I have never spoke to the man."

.....No but he DID apparently email him (even better for me). What -- did he think that Mr. Webb wouldn't tell me about that? Again, given this man's history of physically-threatening comments toward me and to a woman who will remain unidentified (i.e. "that bitch is going to go down hard....it's going to hurt), please notify Homeland Security regardless of whether he worked with you on prior campaigns and issues, he's a Menace to Society at this point I am sad to say.

-The KingCaster.

Christopher King said...

Bill is semantic morass personified.

Emphasis on the syllable you deem appropriate.


Christopher King said...

You know what else Bill?

You said you have spoken with, written to, and otherwise shared information on me to basically anyone and everyone in my past, Commissioner Mary Jo Kilroy (who I beat 2/3 times in Court) and others.

Therefore I'll be sure to get ahold of Mike Chipperini and tell him you think he's a tool.

And you said I had a Big Mouth, you need to check yourself.


PS: I tell you what I tell other people about you Bill, unlike you or your pals at Citibank I don't hide it or lie about it or misrepresent.

Dear Representative Stanley:

I think you should know how "Bill Christy" or whatever his name is really acts.

He mentioned your name so I thought I would pass this on to you.

Be sure to click on the link to watch the YouTube video.

-Christopher King, J.D.

Christopher King said...

Here's Mr. Big Mouth himself at Topix

Bill Christy
Philadelphia, PA
Oct 9, 2009
Mary Jo Kilroy says hi......ROFLMAO

Bill Christy
Philadelphia, PA
Oct 10, 2009

Of course you care about US Rep Kilroy that's why you still obsess over her and other women who are in power.

Just like you care what I think about you, and it infuriates you that I find you to be unprofessional, immature, a liar, a cad, a huckster, a verbal abuser of women....I could go on but why bother.


Okay Mr. "Bitch is gonna go down hard, it's gonna hurt."

I actually SUPPORT responsible people in power regardless of their sex, and I was CONGRATULATING Kelly Ayotte on the morning of 5/11 and that's a FACT.

11 May 2007
Rush Limbaugh agrees that Oxycontin lies tie in directly with NH AG Kelly Ayotte's earnest attempts to restrict commercial speech.

I've been screaming about NH AG Kelly Ayotte's reasonable attempts to protect the public's right to be free from undue influence of corporate drug peddlers for a few weeks now because of the ongoing data mining case with IMS Health Inc. and Verispan L.L.C. In that case the Federal trial court unfortunately held that the data mining companies and their clients have unfettered access to physicians in order to hawk their chemical wares.


Just ask Mass Top Cop Marion McGovern from the TOUCH 106.1 FM blog.

Do you agree with my assessment or not?

It's a yes or no question.


jmarinova said...

I love how courageous/ignorant people can get behind the safety and anonymity of a computer screen! As I said, this just means you are doing something right!

Christopher King said...

True that, Joanna.

Also what is funny is that these Tuff Guys say that I'm the one hiding behind a computer, but in reality I'm the only one who makes his identity freely known to the World Public when you get right down to it.

Bill Christy isn't even this guy's real name, or so he says.

And boy oh boy when I tawk about him in any fashion publicly he gets all pissy, even though I know for fact he has written Senator Tarr and other people with whom I associate.

Peace My Friend!


PS: They even want to imply that when I write "My Friend" that it means something derogatory, what a bunch of complete crap.

Anonymous said...

That name you were called. If it walks like a duck!

Christopher King said...

Did you lie after we met on the Internet and you said you saw my movies because it's pretty damn clear there's a suspension mentioned there, as it has been for the past 5 years, you idiot interloper.


And in point of fact I was under PROBATION as I worked the Isreal case, you dumb ass, don't you think there would have been some action from the AG's office and the Courts otherwise because they all knew my status you dumb bunny jackass.

You really have not a clue about much of anything, Bill.

That's why you were wrong about the Kevin Barron Check.

That's why you were wrong about the Michael Isreal checks for Crime Victims and from the town of Hamilton on the Monell claims.


That's why I kicked your ever-loving ass 2/3 times in our Internet skirmishes, that much is a FACT.

Movie still up.


Try Gregory Floyd for murder still up.


And you lied about the context of what the LE in several states told you, because it had NOTHING to do with me.



Had Kenney wanted to shoot officer McKay he had more than ample time to do it during the initial stop. There was no need for Cpl. McKay to "hit", "ram" or "push" Kenney's car he was backed in and stopped.

Why would an officer who knew that the suspect and he had "issues" before and who was being stopped for an alleged expired registration escalate the situation by ramming Kenney's car?

Then to just walk up and spray OC without saying a word further escalating he situation, makes no sense what so ever to anyone who is of reasonable and sound mind. Other law enforcement officers I know personally have stated the same thing, and not just ones from NH, but in MA, and DE, and several MPs as well.

Look at your detail chronology right here in Topix in September 2007, you stupid interloper:



Nah, I don't need to spend much time in here because none of you really matter.

Lou D'Allesandro matters.


-The KingCaster.

PS: Got some more shit to talk about my other clients, the Hamms?


They're a nice Caucasian couple who were trying to help the frail, elderly handicapped but with my help the Ohio Civil Rights Commission found that the town was unlawfully discriminating against them, you stupid douchebag.