02 December 2009

KingCast says "Hey Attorney Sam Shaulson, MCAD is waiting for the Citibank video, what's the hold up?"

Dear Attorney Shaulson:

I just returned from MCAD with a date-stamped copy of today's Notice of Racism on the part of fired Jaffrey Police Chief Martin J. Dunn, one of your would-be NH State's witnesses. As you can see, in addition to laughing at the prospect of me being gang-raped, he has also committed logorrhea lies to a third party, Charlie Duffy, who forwarded a certain email to me.

Keith Healey said they are waiting for the video you promised you would send "immediately." It is his understanding that until the Tribunal rules on my Motion to Compel and for Sanctions for Evidence Spoliation, they will allow me to view the video in their office. So then, there's no need for you guys to dilly-dally around anymore, show the video that purports to show me acting inappropriately so you can go ahead and get this case closed. Not.

PS: In case you still claim you don't know the identity of "JRT" I told him her full name yesterday so you can go ahead and call him, you know, give him a holler and then you can verify that you opened an account for her. I know you did because we opened the card when it came home, Sir. Also, you should have seen the look on Mr. Healey's face when he read what your buddy Marty thought was "Funny OF COURSE!"


Anonymous said...

It's even funnier now that attorney Shaulson has been apprised of the fact you created a blog using his name: http://samshaulson.blogspot.com/

some jackasses just never learn

Christopher King said...


Well he already knew because I emailed it to him when I created it, duh.

Nothing illegal about that, duh.

And don't be talking about Attorney Shaulson like that.

-The KingCaster

Anonymous said...

I was referring to you mr. puppy peeing dumb bunny dope smokin' jackass nothin illegal huh seems I recall a court order about Gillenwater using Jeffrey Denners I saw the disclaimer in the new blog

"Copyright disclaimer: This blog is not affiliated with the law offices of Attorney Jeffrey Denner or Attorney Kevin Barron in any way, shape or form, and it is not endorsed by them. This blog is about Justice for Derrick Gillenwater. See also Kevin Barron is a lying scumbag attorney blog"

Christopher King said...

Oh you must mean the time when the Courts vitiated all of Derrick Gillenwater's First Amendment Rights?

My blog was RESTORED by Blogger you dumb ass, another First Amendment Victory.

And then the ACLU and the attorneys at Proskauer Rose et al. (That's a German/Aryan sounding surname if ever I heard one) wrote the High Court Motions in Case No. 09-SJ-165 and Kevin Barron ran like a puppy that peed itself and settled with Derrick Gillenwater.

He could have stayed in there and fought it like a man, right?

I mean that's what you jarheads always tell me, huh.

And Harvard Citizen Media Journal said the Court's Orders were probably Unconstitutional.

Is that what you're talking about or are you too busy getting high off of Gregory Floyd's Primo stash?

-The KingCaster.

Anonymous said...

Jackass I'm talking about the court injunction that is still in place barring the use of Jeffrey Denners name for a blog site, by anyone but him. You jackasses were suing for a million dollars and settled for the chump change check that you tried to cash at Citi-Bank. Now you are trying to run the same scam on Citi-bank and Sam Shaulson while abusing the system by using the MCAD. Dude you sucked as an attorney and you still suck with the half assed extortion scams you still try to run. No smokin going on here and you screw up all the time because you do smoke...that's why it's called dope....you DOPE. Nice street view of my location, even though you claim you never come near me.

Christopher King said...


You have read the Injunction improperly because you are an ignorant jackass, that Injunction applied to Derrick Gillenwater and not Boston Bob.

Your Aryan Brethren at Proskauer agreed with me.

The check that Mr. Gillenwater attempted to cash was not the full settlement you ignorant jackass.

Suck as an attorney?

Tell it to Prosecutor Borst and Michael Isreal you stupid jackass.

And oh, the Street View I got that because I have experience as a seasoned Real Estate professional, you ignorant jackass.

I've never been closer to your place than Route 130 or Ponemah Bog, as noted My Nig.

You've implied that you've been to my place though. And you claim you've smoked marijuana with me you're full of dookie dude.

Seems like you've been smoking that Gregory Floyd primo style stuff dude.

Later Hater.

-The KingCaster

Anonymous said...

The check was indeed the full settlement, I also know who issued the check. I've known the attorney personally for years long before you ever set foot in New England. So don't try blowin smoke up my backside, cause it ain't happenin my man. Your feeble attempt to do so is insulting to me, it also proves what a liar you really are..

Bogart Bob you put the disclaimer in the http://dennerlaw.blogspot.com site to cover your backside, after Gillenwater was ordered to take his down.

Your shady action with the new dennerlaw blog is no different then when you reposted "Try Gregory Floyd for Murder" in scribd.com that Billy Boy wrote. You were well aware it had been removed because Billy Boy told you in your blog comment section.

It doesn't take a seasoned real estate professional to come up with a street view of a property, anyone can do it. Hell, I can even find one for you blank lot address where you have your website kingcast.net registered to in CT jackass.
Put the marijuana smoking allegation to rest lets have a full drug screen test done at the same time, same lab. Hell I'll even pay for the cost of the testing, cause I know you're broke and still using spare change from your beer mug for gas.....
I know I will pass so if you refuse it's your admission of guilt, like refusing to take a breathalyzer test...
Yeah I'm sayin you sucked as an attorney that's why you got suspended in the first place. It's why you still are suspended, not an attorney and that will never change, you can't handle the responsibility......
Hope you got MA tags on your bike and car, a little birdie told me they were still NH tags that's a no no since you're living in MA........later hater.

Christopher King said...

Ditmar Kopf you are so wrong, there were two attorneys on that case and both of them settled.

So Jeffrey Denner was only the first of two.

No you don't have to be a real estate professional to get your information, but I was, and while I was somebody forged my name to a mortgage and Kelly Ayotte didn't investigate that or the Vericomm cases even though they are being successfully sued for Fraud in NYC.

And no, I still haven't been anywhere nearer your house than I said I have been, I have no need to be anywhere near you for any reason.

Enough of your banter.

-The KingCaster.

Christopher King said...

And oh,

The subject of the post:

MCAD is waiting on the videos that Citibank threatened my lawyer with.

"Please be advised that we do have video from the South End Branch from March 24 that captures interaction between staff and your clients and have also taken statements from the affected employees."


"Sir, I couldn't care less about the self-serving employee statements. The proof is in the video from that day and all other days that you have maintained and that the court will compel you and your client to produce."


-The KingCaster.

Christopher King said...

Hey Ditmar didja' know that it is unethical for an attorney to sleep with his clients?

It sure is.

Keep that in mind hombre.

They tried to get me on that in Columbus only she wasn't a client.

-The KingCaster.

PS: This is a good one:

I know you're broke and still using spare change from your beer mug for gas.....

.....Yah, I like to use beer stein money for my bike, of course it's a hoot.

I know I will pass so if you refuse it's your admission of guilt, like refusing to take a breathalyzer test...

....Well not really, see because you claim you have smoked marijuana and I never claimed I smoked marijuana and it's not a breathalyzer because you're not a cop, got it?

....You're just a fellow who came to me because you said you had problems with cops coming to your door with guns drawn a la Willie Toney and stuff.

Then you said, you said:

"Seems to me the State wanted to close the chapter on this and declare the officer and Mr. Floyd as heroes and try to paint Liko as some sort of serial killer. I don't feel protected by the Police, I feel intimidated by the Police."

All Clear?

Christopher King said...

02 December 2009
KingCast tells the haters, "For every finger you point at me, three come back at you."

The war is on, complete and replete with varying levels of Institutionalized racism, ignorance and reactionary politics. You haters have your posse and I've got mine.

One of my posse members (albeit a hostile, very hostile witness) is Ditmar Kopf, he acknowledged the following quote you can hear in the KingCast YouTube video.

"Seems to me the State wanted to close the chapter on this and declare the officer and Mr. Floyd as heroes and try to paint Liko as some sort of serial killer. I don't feel protected by the Police, I feel intimidated by the Police."

By the way Ditmar you say you have many lawyer friends. I'm sure they are all ethical and would never sleep with their active clients, especially if the Lawyer is married, No Sir. But to be sure, before you enter the war you had better check up on that and that's all I'm going to say at this point.

Christopher King said...

Ditmar has no response to that, even though he read this post half an hour ago.

3rd December 2009 09:05:23

Exit Link


-The KingCaster