07 December 2009

KingCast says Casey Sherman should defend himself against allegations that he is a pawn of NH Law Enforcement at the Franconia book signing.

Dammit people, I am so sick and tired of folks telling me that Casey Sherman used me for my information. Some even say that he is a pawn of the Government knowingly or unkowingly because he maintains that Liko Kenney ran over Bruce McKay twice before Gregory Floyd shot him, depsite Gregory Floyd Jr.'s direct observations as noted in this post. Yes that is a disagreement we have, but Topix' "Quiet Man" actually wrote that Casey Sherman used me for my information on the cheap. I have that preserved, yah dude 7 Oct. he says I cross dress and that Sherman pimped me, read the comments for the EXACT quotes.

Some people tell me that by calling me a "Pied Piper" however, Casey Sherman is implying that I misled people as the Piper misled young children as some versions of the story go. I trust he didn't really mean it that way because he wrote:
p. 203 "...One cannot deny that he has had his share of success. King was responsible for uploading the Sarah E. arrest video onto YouTube and he also released many of the Liko-Kenney--McKay case documents on his Web site. He has been spurned by many so-called legitimate reporters, but Chris King has been a tenacious advocate for the Kenney family and a major thorn in the side of New Hampshire law enforcement."

Anyway
I'm certain that will all be cleared up when Casey and the publisher reschedule the book signing in Littleton/Franconia, the Heart of it All.

Related post and KingCast YouTube video of Casey's book launch.

3 comments:

Christopher King said...

KingCast: Archive everything.

Christopher King said...

The usual bullshit from some white male hater, sexual innuendo and celebrating perceived servitude.

Archive everything folks, because the haters are doing it to you.

You give it back to them and it's a huge monkey wrench in the works.

I said "Monkey."

Boo.

Yah.

Check it out:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/littleton-nh/TML0DKMK11A9D6VU1/p2

Lower Slower Delaware wrote:
Christopher King the narcissistic sociopath who is a pathological liar.

******

Okay like Mr. Bill I do have a law degree, do you have a medical degree to be making those statements?

-The KingCaster

11:43 PM
Delete
Blogger Christopher King said...

A little something from Quiet Man to suggest I'm a cross dresser and don't pay rent:

The Quiet Man wrote:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/bretton-woods-nh/TML0DKMK11A9D6VU1

Big parade weekend coming up in the South End. Eunie has his boa and stockings ready for the gadabout with the girls!


http://www.topix.com/forum/city/bretton-woods-nh/TML0DKMK11A9D6VU1

The Quiet Man wrote:
Not paying rent - success!

********

The only thing more interesting than me, are the people who follow me, spy on me, tell a lot of lies and engage in sexual innuendo.

-The KingCaster

11:50 PM
Delete
Blogger Christopher King said...

QM had this to say about Casey Sherman, again with a negative sexual reference to a black man, so tired and typical.

*******

Oct 7 2009

"Oh come now, this board is one that Mr. Sherman lkikely comes to in order to get a laugh, to get some press for himself, and to take a pulse, so when he is interviewed he might say, "there is a lot of emotion still behind this matter, the chat boards and blogs are filled with commentary".

The fact that he relies on Eunie for information is a good idea. He has a researcher at low rent. Smart move. One would think that the book will sell or not sell based on its entertainment value."

11:59 PM
Delete

Christopher King said...

What My Friends don't realize is that I am the Proverbial Spook who Sat by the Door.

I watch everything you haters do just as you watch everything I do.

Ciao4now,

-The KingCaster.