13 November 2009

KingCast waits for punk assed, former JAG Attorney & racist white supremacist cracker and Topix troll Bill Christy to call somebody white "A Nigger."

Bill Christy (public website link) is a little testy about having his real face published next to his words so I have now put a new face to him so he feels a little better about himself. Here is is public FaceBook account with his picture. A little Niggar humor from Dave Chapelle to lead us off, natch.

I set him straight about Casey Sherman's book "Bad Blood: Freedom and Death in the White Mountains," now read what I told this jackass cracker today, keep in mind he considers Gregory Floyd a hero now, even though he first wrote "Try Gregory Floyd for Murder."
********
Bill you are a complete jackass.

I have given you ample opportunity to meet me to discuss this matter, and even after I told you not to email me or contact you I accepted your phone call last week and took down an accurate blog post about you until you breached our agreement.

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2009/11/kingcast-discovers-that-former-jag.html


I was ready willing and able to schedule you with George McNeil's classes with me so you could engage in meaningful and insightful dialogue with me, the Professor and his students.

You sold out.

Query, who is the last white man you called a "N*****?"

Query, who is the last white woman you called a "N*****?"

I want to know because your buddy Sam Colt said that "N*****" applies to all kinds of people, so you guys should tell me right now, in public, what white people are "N******"to you.

Go ahead.

Don't punk out.
********
You have a wife and a home in the 'burbs and that's All Good, nothing wrong with that.

What's wrong with you is that you talk a mean game about vigorous and public discourse then you punk out -- and you only call black people niggers -- and that's a fact.

-The KingCaster

39 comments:

Christopher King said...

Hahahaaa... I got you now, dude.

Who white is a "Nigger" to you?

Name them.

-The KingCaster


PS: Next time don't let your similarly inarticulate and otherwise brain dead Internet cracker friends like speak for you because you're stupid enough as it is, you need no help, dude.

Seriously dude.

Serious as a heart attack.

Serious.

Christopher King said...

Just look at this friggin' hilljack, willya?*

You git 'em a coupla' Beamers flowin' down with a Falstaff chaser and anybody who doesn't need SPF 30 poured on by the gallon is a nigger or a wetback.

Our tax dollars hard at work.

-The KingCaster

Christopher King said...

"Honey THESE are the Niggars I was tellin' you about!"

Nice.

In fact, I think it's an Instant KingCast Classic.

I'm sure Bill loves it, too.

-c

Anonymous said...

The only thing you got is your johnson in your hand.

Christopher King said...

1:46

False.

Wanna see some smutty pics or what?

Now call me a nigger or something really wild, go ahead, I'm waiting for it, you know you're thinking it.

-The KingCaster

Christopher King said...

Whoa.

I just realized something.

On the Topix boards and in here those trolls have continually discussed issues pertaining to my scrotum and penis. In fact, the other day one of Bill's Topix buddies described my testicles as not being descended.

This I find interesting because I don't discuss my sex life on these pages, never really have, although at one point or another some of the women I have dated in the past 4-5 years do appear at various posts.

No, what's going on here is an attempt to downplay the intellectual by drawing attention to the sexual, the underlying theme being emasculation of a black male, i.e. his testes haven't descended and he has no women, a figurative emasculation.

We saw the actual emasculation in lynchings and racial crimes back in the day, they made sure to disable the black man's equipment, especially when he was getting a little to close to white culture.

So with my lead witness in the Citibank case being a white girlfriend, and I'm suing a definitely white power establishment, out come the knives and the nooses.

It's pretty deep stuff, scary but true.

-The KingCaster

Anonymous said...

What's really scary is how you mirror your own filthy vile comments on everyone else.
What's scary is you calling someone a white supremacist racist and then expecting them to meet with you in person.
What's scary is you threatening to put your shaved ball sack in a mans wifes mouth.
What's scary is the way you continue to use the word nigger and spew your race baiting hatred under the guise of it being your first amendment right.
What's scary is you joking about raping a woman in a forum.
What's scary is your threat directed at me of physical violence if I say something to you in person that you don't want to hear.
What's scary is the pictures you have of people in sado masochistic outfits in your photobucket site.

What's scary is YOU a race baiting, racist, hater who stalks women and spews all forms of vitriol comments with no regard for anyone but yourself.

What's scary is you are an out of control sociopath accoring to the beliefs/professional opinions of several NH PD officers.

Anonymous said...

Look at Christopher King's own racist terms he uses in his own blog:
Cracker, Nigger, supremacist, wetback, hilljack.

For you information jackass my wife is of Latin ethnic heritage as are my 2 step children you ignorant fool.

Christopher King said...

3:37

That's cool bill, I got Latin friends too, you want a medal?

-The KingCaster

Christopher King said...

7:42/Bill (again)

I can tell this post really irks you, but you know it's what you get in return for those months of hate drivel you and your crew posted at the Topix site.

I never discuss ball-sack or anything sexual UNTIL YOU GUYS DID.

The NH LE/PD think I'm a sociopath?

You mean your idiot buddies like Marty Dunn and his erstwhile prosecutor Bill Albrecht?

Please.

Ain't that the pot calling the kettle black.

******

Meanwhile I'm presenting this week to George McNeil's classes -- someone truly bright and interested in progressive Law Enforcement.

There will be video of this, so you can follow along because you lacked the courage to come up and present your viewpoint in person with any logical reason why you changed your stance from "Try Gregory Floyd for Murder" to "Now he's my hero and I can't get off his jock."

******

Also, hilljack, hillbilly, those are not racist terms. Those are Geographic terms. The fact that I caught you acting like a cracker, well yeah that is a racial term after I seen you call them black politicians niggers.

And I only use nigger when I quote.

-The KingCaster

PS: You still trying to pin that spam bullshit on me about rape, that's pathetic Bill. I'm not into that sorta thing and you know that damn well. Just like that bullshit that you were talking about where I allegedly wrote my friend Trent Berry 33 times on 4 days on an old MySpace page and told him I had wrecked my car and was chomping Vicodin and asked him repeatedly if he wanted to buy some ring tones.

You need to get a grip dude.

Christopher King said...

PS: Who is the last white guy you called a nigger Bill, you still haven't explained that.

-c

Christopher King said...

Well Bill once again, I willingly lived in Roxbury and in this blog post about Pho Republique, was pointing out how OTHERS have been pitching Roxbury as being undesirable.

You've got it twisted, again.

-The KingCaster

Anonymous said...

1. My Buddies? I only know one person in TOPIX, in real life, you have a very distorted view of what is FACTUAL. You just like to use whatever you can to justify your hatred for me, because I've rejected your viewpoints, about the Franconia tragedy.

2. My best childhood friend was a black boy, when we were 9 years old he was found hung so don't talk to me about what you've supposedly have seen.

3. Friends of Latin descent isn't anywhere close to the same as a wife and children of Latin descent.

4. You use the term nigga nigger niggah everywhere including your photobucket account where all your documents are stored with the terms written all over them.

5. I know who Trent is he and I have talked through facebook, we are friends through facebook. BTW There weren't 33 comments in 4 days not even close.

6. You never discuss ball sack or anything else sexual?
Let me refresh your memory about how many times you claimed I was gagging on Snowy's strap on dildo, every time you got pissed because you didn't like the facts I was presenting. You resort to your vile filth, like when you said my wife liked your shaved balls in her mouth.

7. Al Sharpton is a Reverend (supposedly) a man of the cloth. How many innocent white people has he eviscerated just like you do, only to find out what he claimed was pure racial hatred bullshit. FYI: The majority of the black community in my city was outraged 3 weeks ago when the mayor gave the key to the city to Al Sharpton. Al Sharpton like you eviscerates white people with preposterous allegations, innuendos and outright lies because he is a hater and a race baiter just as you are.

8. My choice to not attend this seminar has nothing to do with courage, my reason for not coming has to do with the fact I have absolutely no desire to meet you or interact with you in any way in real life. Go back and review all the tings you have called me and what you have accused me of since I rejected your viewpoints. You have accused me of doing illegal drugs repeatedly, stated that I need psychiatric help, called me a racist, a white supremacist, a government sellout, and that only begins to scratch the surface.
I find nothing redeeming about you that would make me even consider wasting roughly 2 days of my week to attend some seminar to listen to you spew forth your same vitriol comments that you have been posting and spewing for over 2years. Your theories are nothing more than opinions lacking factual corroborating evidence that you have conjured in your mind, and repeated so many times to yourself they have become YOUR truth and no one else's.
9 You are wrong once again it wasn't Marty Dunn or Bill Albrecht, it was several Nashua police officers who stated in their opinion you are a sociopath.

10. Who's the last person you called a nigger?
That's more important than which one of my friends I called one whether they are white or black.

This has nothing to do with trying to repress a black man or downplay the intellectual by drawing on the sexual, and if you truly believe that then all I have to state is you sir are more guilty than me or anyone else of that offense.

That is your standard response whenever someone makes an intellectual assessment of a situation, your profanity and sexual innuendo filled responses start getting hurled.

You claimed you didn't know who "Cpl McKays friend" was in topix, you called the person a jackass, a tool, a douchebag, and all your other usual repertoire of vulgar profanities.

I'll guarantee I've done more for blacks and minorities in my lifetime than you ever will, or could ever even hope to dream of doing.

Anonymous said...

Topix finally gave Kingcast teh boot it's about time.

Christopher King said...

Bill, it's you again with your infamous "the" misspelling.

I have no idea what you're talking about, Topix has given me no boot whatsoever, but three of the forums you and your buddies started about me have been REMOVED because of your Defamatory statements and because I expose the truth of the bogus Franconia "investigation" with every key stroke.

Later hater.

-The KingCaster

Christopher King said...

1.

.......You all are buddies, united in bullshit. The new guy Rich has your number totally when he says this:


Rich wrote:
Believe whatever you like,but in doing so be aware if Mr King is reading these posts he must be very pleased he caused such paranoia. One thing that King knows as well as i do,is he is not me.I find this event fascinating and will continue to comment on it until all has been said.I have not read all of Kings posts as they can be long winded and repetitive,but that being said whats the beef with him besides differing opinions on the event? Feel free not to answer if you still convinced he and I are one and the same.


2.

.....I am sorry for your loss. It still doesn't give you the right to determine which black people are "niggers" and which are not, who the fuck do you think you are, son?

3.

....They still ain't black though, my nigguh.'

4.

....Just as women have artistic license to call each other "bitches" we black people have a similar right that you don't enjoy, My Friend 'cos you ain't black, sorry. Anyway, I don't use that term anymore on my blog except to quote jackasses like you.

5.

......Dude there were 23 "comments" and I will telephone Trent tomorrow to explain exactly what a douchebag you are. I'm not even pressed to have the phishing comments removed from his MySpace because he never uses it anymore and nobody besides you believes that I wrecked my car and started chomping Vicodin.

6.

......No, jackass let me refresh YOUR memory: That was all done in response to you guys making innuendo that I was a carrier of sexually transmitted diseases, etc. etc. etc. so you can go straight to hell, dude. Straight to hell. Plus I never alleged that Snowy has a strap on, I said she has the Real Deal ;)

7.

....Hey I might not agree with everything Al Sharpton says or does (a fact that you conveniently IGNORE) but he'll never be a "nigger" to me. He is, however, a "nigger" to you and you said so. That's your opinion, I'm just letting everybody know how you feel so what's your problem with that?

8.

.....Dude I could pull all of the posts and comments and emails from you challenging me to principled discourse and I was going to take you up on it despite all of the insipid things you have said about me. In the end, you punked out. Admit it, dude, it's okay. You had a chance to finally put me down in front of two classrooms full of criminal justice students, to show them the light of your wisdom, and you punked out.

9

.....Was it the same Nashua PD who shot Michael Paulhus and destroyed evidence before Kelly Ayotte covered that one up as well? Thanks for mentioning that I need to show it to class tomorrow so they can see how your buddy Kelly operates her game. Besides, I'm cool with former Lieutenant Tim Goulden as well as current Lieutenant Chris Peach so I really don't worry too much when it comes to Nashua PD My Friend.

Besides, you have said before that you and Marty are cool, and that's a shame, he was fired in disgrace and the termination upheld by former NH AG John Arnold.

10.

......Feel free to believe what you want to believe you have accomplished, I don't give a damn because you're just another POS faux liberal who has a holier-than-thou attitude that leads you to believe you can take liberties to which you are most definitely not entitled. I busted your ass and showed the World what you really are about, and now you're hating it but that's what happens to haters in the end they reap what they sow. I wouldn't know about that because I'm not a hater.

......You didn't answer the question. What white people have you called a nigger?

.....Answer: You haven't, so piss off.

-The KingCaster.

Christopher King said...

N-I-G..... G-A-R... it's the Niggar family....

-Dave Chapelle

Anonymous said...

Christopher King said
Bill, it's you again with your infamous "the" misspelling.

I have no idea what you're talking about, Topix has given me no boot whatsoever, but three of the forums you and your buddies started about me have been REMOVED because of your Defamatory statements and because I expose the truth of the bogus Franconia "investigation" with every key stroke.

Later hater.

The topics were removed because of numerous complaints about your profanity and libelous statements made about me and others. BUT you keep claiming how important you are so you feel some self worth. BUT I have the proof in 3 email answers from TOPIX because I paid the $20.00 along with each complaint to get an answer back.

Anonymous said...

From your Novemeber 16 post about the upcoming seminar, you want to nit pick about spelling.


Christopher King said:
"While we have not me in person, we have a rich and interesting dialogue in place regarding the Franconia shooting tragedy, the events that led to it and the events that have followed."

Looks like you left off a "t" in the first sentence. Nobody is perfect including you and there are grammatical errors in almost every one of you posts you make. Pathetic that's all you can come up with besides profanity when you respond to me.

Christopher King said...

3:49

Bill, I have thoroughly rebutted each and every "argument" you have ever made.

Run along now, back to your dispensable Topix board.

-The KingCaster

Anonymous said...

Christopher King wrote:
2. I am sorry for your loss. It still doesn't give you the right to determine which black people are "niggers" and which are not, who the fuck do you think you are, son?
Who the FUCK do you think you are calling your own people in your race NIGGERS, or me or anyone else NIGGERS?

Who the FUCK do you think you are to call me a white supremacist?

Christopher King wrote:
3.....They still ain't black though, my nigguh.'
No they aren't but they are as dark as many mulatto's and have been called NIGGERS by blacks just like you all their lives.
Christopher King wrote:
4. Just as women have artistic license to call each other "bitches" we black people have a similar right that you don't enjoy, My Friend 'cos you ain't black, sorry. Anyway, I don't use that term anymore on my blog except to quote jackasses like you.

This 11 year old black young man gets it to bad you don't, you are a hater, o even your own race. Listen to this young man maybe you will learn something but I FUCKING doubt it. You are to goddamn full of yourself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wr2mtHM6OBw
Christopher King wrote:
8......Dude I could pull all of the posts and comments and emails from you challenging me to principled discourse and I was going to take you up on it despite all of the insipid things you have said about me. In the end, you punked out. Admit it, dude, it's okay. You had a chance to finally put me down in front of two classrooms full of criminal justice students, to show them the light of your wisdom, and you punked out.
I'll meet you on my terms when I'm damn good and ready and when you least expect it. You just want to get into a public pissing contest and I have far better things to do with my time than waste it on your bullshit. Not all of us are lazy like you sitting on their ass unemployed letting others carry their weight..
This isn't about "putting you down" but again you are to ignorant and full of yourself to understand that. "Putting people down" has become your MO for debating anything, especially when you are losing the debate, you can't stick to facts you hurl personal insults and innuendos.

Christopher King said...

3:42

Bill scan the letters from Topix and post them or shut up.

-The KingCaster

Anonymous said...

Christopher King wrote;
10.Feel free to believe what you want to believe you have accomplished, I don't give a damn because you're just another POS faux liberal who has a holier-than-thou attitude that leads you to believe you can take liberties to which you are most definitely not entitled. I busted your ass and showed the World what you really are about, and now you're hating it but that's what happens to haters in the end they reap what they sow. I wouldn't know about that because I'm not a hater.

I'm a faux Liberal? That's about the stupidist thing you have ever claimed about me. I am a Conservative and always have been, you are the lberal who tries to justify a young man murdering a police officer. You claim a strip search is the same as a cavity search. If you think you've "shown the world" anything about me you really are a FUCKING moron. No one believes any of your bullshit NO ONE. You spew your personal hatred about me, knowing that you don't have a goddamn thing of value to sue you for and any defamation suit brought against you would only put you in the limelight where you want to be. I know your game and so doesn't everyone else.
Who died and made you boss that you determine what people are entitled to and aren't entitled to? You can't even control your own destiny and you think you are entitled to pass judgement on me or anyone else... FUCK YOU. I paid my dues and I've earned everything I have,no one gve me any handouts, you on the other hand squandered away every single opportunity you have ever had laid before you, because you are so consumed with your hatred for society and your delusional beliefs of how you and your father got screwed by the man.


BTW: scribd removed Try Gregory Floyd for Muder for your copyright violation under the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") of 1998. DO NOT Use my document again anywhere. I have also mailed a formal complaint letter to the google eblog support team with the decision from scribd, as well as a formal request that my copyrighted photos be removed fromyou Chris King First Amendment page as well.

Christopher King said...

Blah blah blah blah blah Bill.

I will contact Scribd about that removal and you don't have exclusive rights to that piece because I helped you write it, and I will duly inform scribd about all of that, with the emails to prove it.

My father did get screwed by Diamond Shamrock.

You still have no reason to be deciding who's a nigger and who isn't, especially when you only

You're right, you are conservative, just called you liberal so you would correctly define yourself, no biggie always light years ahead of you, Bill.

-The KingCaster

Funny you say nobody cares what I say or do, but you obviously do.

Christopher King said...

I like what you said here though Bill:

http://www.topix.net/forum/city/franconia-nh/TKS7PKNMUB8H7E4F3/p21

Oh please.....the car was pulled over and stopped, McKay didn't just push the car he rammed it enough to damage both vehicles (read the AG report). The amount of spray used 1 full minute by the time on the dash cam and AG report was in itself excessive force. Liko Kenny wasn't resisting, nor did Officer McKay ask him to step out of the car, he just blasted Liko Kenny with the spray.
Look back at the video and the first stop why did Liko Kenny have his window rolled back up, he wasn't stupid. The scond time he stopped he had the window down all the way, so he wasn't being combative he was being compliant.
Based on past interactions with Officer McKay (some which have been made public, some not) personally I truly believe Liko Kenny was in fear for his life. He all but was begging for McKay to stop ramming his car, and he was ignored.

Based on the information that is public about this whole situation and its history, had it been me who had gone through the same experience, I would have shot McKay as well.

I don't say that lightly,shooting someone whether to kill or disable them is something one has to live with the rest of their lives.

Only Liko Kenny knows whether he was aiming to kill McKay or shooting at him to disable him so he could have a "safe" resolution to it. Unfortunately, we will never know that answer.

Anonymous said...

Hey numb fuck you posted right in your own blog that I was the exclusive author. I provided them all the documentation. Just like I will provide google with the documentation proving you stole my copyrighted photographs right from my website and then reproduced them to use over again and again. You think you are entitled to steal peoples documents pictures and works and use them for your own purpose.

Christopher King said...

And here too:

"What does being an ex-marine have to do with firing a warning shot? Nobody teaches to fire a warning shot. If you shoot, you shoot until the threat is disabled."

The point about the warning shot is that he was asked if he fired any when he was interogated and he said no. Yet his kid tried to cover his fathers butt saying that he had fired 3 warning shots.

I don't buy for one minute that Floyd "just happened" upon the McKay/Kenney stop, it has been stated more than once that Floyd had a police scanner and was always around when McKay made stops. You can read into that however you like.

As a Marine Floyd was trained in hand to hand combat and could have disarmed Kenney if he wanted to o even klled him for that matter with his bare hands.

Where was the threat to Floyd ? He admits he saw the gun was jammed, it wasn't aimed at him, and no threats had been made to him directly.

About your story and your feelings that the officer who stopped you was doing his job, you were honest. He was harrassing/badgering you into "fessing up" using the "I have been at this job x amount of years", sorry that is intimidation.

Look at McKays face in the video, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the smug look on his face or the almost swagger mannerism of his walk as he goes back to the cruiser.

I'm not playing Monday morning quarterback, and I have said that Kenney was wrong for shooting McKay in the back (if in fact the shots were aimed and intentional).

Why is it people accept the tarnishing the memory of Liko Kenney, and accept all the stories about him "after the fact" yet they feel it is wrong to tarnish the memory of McKay and try to discredit the stories about him coming to light "after the fact" ?
If the answer is because he was a cop,sorry that doesn't wash with me.

Just because he was a cop doesn't mean he didn't circumvent the laws he was sworn to uphold. Nor does a badge automatically mean the guy was of sound mind without any issues.

Christopher King said...

Hey Bill, 5:06 I see we were posting at the same time!

How fun.

I sent scribd. the email notes I saved from the editing process.

Peace out.

-KingCaster

Anonymous said...

Really I never sent you any emails about the document. I also sent scribd the most recent post you made a mere 5 weeks ago in Topix where you clearly state I wrote the document. Nowhere do you state that you co-authored, co-wrote or edited, or take any credit for the document:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/franconia-nh/TRFM1UC8BGBN049ML

KingCast
Boston, MA

"But first, Try Gregory Floyd for Murder (the only intelligent thing you have EVER written, Bubba)"

Christopher King said...

9:41

It's all right dude, no worries, I have the documents, same way I had the documents when you wrote that you would have shot Bruce McKay too:


KingCast reads retired JAG Attorney Bill Christy's words carefully: "I would have shot Bruce McKay as well."

Read it all right here, folks.

"The second time he stopped he had the window down all the way, so he wasn't being combative he was being compliant.

Based on past interactions with Officer McKay (some which have been made public, some not) personally I truly believe Liko Kenny was in fear for his life. He all but was begging for McKay to stop ramming his car, and he was ignored.

Based on the information that is public about this whole situation and its history, had it been me who had gone through the same experience, I would have shot McKay as well. I don't say that lightly...."

******
"Why is it people accept the tarnishing the memory of Liko Kenney, and accept all the stories about him "after the fact" yet they feel it is wrong to tarnish the memory of McKay and try to discredit the stories about him coming to light "after the fact" ?
If the answer is because he was a cop,sorry that doesn't wash with me.

Just because he was a cop doesn't mean he didn't circumvent the laws he was sworn to uphold. Nor does a badge automatically mean the guy was of sound mind without any issues."

Anonymous said...

Christopher King said:
"......No, jackass let me refresh YOUR memory: That was all done in response to you guys making innuendo that I was a carrier of sexually transmitted diseases, etc. etc. etc. so you can go straight to hell, dude. Straight to hell. Plus I never alleged that Snowy has a strap on, I said she has the Real Deal ;)"

I've never once made any statements about you having any sexual diseases just like i never made any comments about you snorting coke in the Hyatt, so why don't you just fucking stop with all your bullshit lies and lumping me in with everyone else. I've already seen hell my friend and when I die i'll be going to heaven and there's not a damn thing you can do about that. As far as Snowy you most certainly did make the comments about the strapon dildo. You made your ball sack commnents as well and a number of us have printed off screen shots of the topix forums with the comments. Maybe you should lay off the booze I've heard how out of control and violent you get when you drink.

Christopher King said...

Bill I've made snap shots of that crap you guys wrote about me and my sexual organs and insinuations about me being a woman, or being gay, all kinds of bullshit you piss off, dude, piss off.

You Sir, are a total nut case, check it out you researched my social security number and posted the bulk of it online, so I wrote the hosting company of the forum and I wrote you:

Bill,

You are a complete sociopath, seeking my social security number and such.

Freak.

What would make you do such a thing?

I'm not involved in any crimes, unlike Gregory W. Floyd.

I have never made your social security number an issue.

You Bill, are the sociopath.

-The KingCaster

Anonymous said...

YOU'RE the FOOL you posted your own SSN in photobucket a hosting site that anyone can view.
http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d44/blackenroe/?action=view&current=Picture125.jpg

I didn't have to research squat just like I know who "Pander Bear" is in another forum with all the blackenroe links to your photobucket account dating back nearly 7 years.

Christopher King said...

4:10

So the point still remains, what is your fascination with republishing it?

What is your entire fascination with me?

What is up with your 180 degree turn on Bruce McKay and Gregory Floyd, decisions that you made well after reading all of the salient materials?

You're a sociopath, that's what's up.

-The KingCaster

Anonymous said...

Christopher King said:
"So the point still remains, what is your fascination with republishing it?

What is your entire fascination with me?

What is up with your 180 degree turn on Bruce McKay and Gregory Floyd, decisions that you made well after reading all of the salient materials?

You're a sociopath, that's what's up."

-The KingCaster

Fascination is that what you all it?

I have no fascination with you, you deliberately set out to discredit me through your premeditated calculated outright lies about me, because I no longer agree with you.

Never did the forefathers of our great country intend our right to freedom of speech to be abused in the manner as you do on a daily basis.

I and everyone else has the right to express our own opinions and viewpoints free from retribution, harassment, and attacks for expressing them by you or any other private citizen or the government. That is what the First Amendment guarantees everyone.

I am not accountable to you, nor do I owe you any explanation as to why I changed my mind. I am a free citizen of the United States of America and have the right to change my mind or my opinion about issues free from fear of being abused verbally and lied about by you.

If you believe you have the right to control anyones thoughts or speech i suggest you pack your bags and go to a communist country where your beliefs will fit in better.

Your opinion of me claiming I am a racist, white supremacist, and sociopath, are 180 degree turn from what you stated about me a year ago, "A warm, beautiful, intelligent man" so why your turn around?

Never mind we both know because I rejected you and your beliefs about the Franconia case.

How pathetic you would stoop so low, just because we have differing opinions, and you call yourself a man and a professional.

Christopher King said...

Hope you like your new image Bill.

I do listen to your concerns.

Peace.

-The KingCaster

Christopher King said...

6:19

Bill, you changed your opinion first because you lost your soul and you are a punk and you believe you have authority to call certain black people niggers (not niggas or nigguh' in an affectionate way, but NIGGERS).

And contrary to what you say, you are hardly the arbiter of what the Founding Fathers wanted in the Constitution, but Judge Vaughn in Nashua knows what time it is, time for another KingCast First Amendment Victory!

I will let a Judge determine the intent of the First Amendment rather than you, thanks but no thanks Bubba.

Read the final page of the DISMISSAL of the bogus "stalking" charges brought to try to quiet this blog.

KingCast: Just the facts.

PS: Your buddy Gloria Timmons called white folks in NH "A bunch of crackers" when she discussed her Civil Rights lawsuit with me.

Christopher King said...

BTW Bill don't actually believe that you're friends with my law school friend and guitarist Trent Berry, who played with Robert Lockwood every Friday evening at Fatfish Blue.

Here is his email to me an hour ago:

**********

my favorite line: "If you want to play like this then I guess we have to play like this"-

who and what is this Bill Christy guy? I accepted his request on Facebook because I thought it was someone you knew...didn't realize it was like this LOL...as always, play to WIN sir!

-TB

conference lines said...

Hi
I read your blog and found it very informative and helpful to me .Thanks for such an effort