30 November 2009

KingCast tells Ditmar Kopf: I will not come anywhere near you, 'cos I value our friendship and you're my Nig.


View Larger MapDear Ditmar, I thank you so much for all you have done for the Cause of Justice. You publicly stated:
"Seems to me the State wanted to close the chapter on this and declare the officer and Mr. Floyd as heroes and try to paint Liko as some sort of serial killer. I don't feel protected by the Police, I feel intimidated by the Police."

You then helped me figure out how to slam Citibank about Exhibit C, so funny now that they will now produce the requested materials only after I filed a Motion to Compel them to produce missing video that they had threatened my lawyer with in the first place. You will see when I post the video that my behavior at the bank gave them no reason whatsoever to refuse to open an account for me while they opened one for my Caucasian girlfriend.

So really bro' -- my bro'-ham if I may -- I'm like totally grateful for all you've done and I would never snoop around your premises whatsoever. In fact, you know I like Ponemah Bog, just down the road from you, but before my riding nigs (some Caucasian nigs included) and I set out we mapped your place and made sure to avoid cutting by near you. We made an especially wide berth because we didn't know if you had extended your property with the $220K second you took on 22 April, 2004. That's what Good Nigs do, and you have been a Good Nig to me. And your Topix buddies Sam Colt and Bill Christy of the Bill Christy Project (listen to him call me a "Motherfucker" here, it's some wild stuff) would say that "Anybody of any color can be a Nig," so welcome in, my Nig.

Peace out my Nig, even though I still think your uber-quick BMW is a totally generic automobile, anybody can go fast, it's how much style you've got ;)

6 comments:

Christopher King said...

By the way Ditmar, don't even try it.

-The KingCaster.

Anonymous said...

Not surprising more veiled threats from a suspended "attorney" who crosses the line daily and commits criminal acts of harassment, stalking, extortion, and coercion in his blog. If I was MCAD I'd be telling you to get lost after the comments you have made about them after you filed your phoney complaint. Now that you have admitted to knowing this Citi-bank "teller" personally I wonder how much money you promised her for a cut from your little scam you were running on Citi-bank. I know the whole story about the settlement money that was for the amount of the check you attempted to cash at Citi-bank. Your house of cards is about to come crashing down sooner and harder than you think.
dumaste

Christopher King said...

7:37

There's no threat here whatsoever, and there's no "story" about anything and there was no money offered to the teller, you are out of your mind.

All we came to do was cash a check for Derrick Gillenwater, nothing illegal about any of that, Ditmar.

Lookit, you've got a white woman going after a white woman, you better get Bill Christy and start complaining about it:

My Nig.

-The KingCaster.

Christopher King said...

And oh, Ditmar when I say I know the teller personally this is what I know:

She was in a car accident (rear ended clearly not her fault) and a friend of mine and I referred her to an attorney we know.

So yah that's personal knowledge, enough so that when I saw her she recognized me and was not the one to make the Decision, which was a lie by Citibank.

Their House of Cards is about to come crashing down before they know it.

-The KingCaster

Christopher King said...

It's wild, here I am busy showing and telling Ditmar Kopf that I would not invade his privacy yet he continues to imply that I would, and he implies that he has invaded mine.

Nice.

KingCast: It's All Good.

Christopher King said...

02 December 2009
KingCast tells the haters, "For every finger you point at me, three come back at you."


The war is on, complete and replete with varying levels of Institutionalized racism, ignorance and reactionary politics. You haters have your posse and I've got mine.

One of my posse members (albeit a hostile, very hostile witness) is Ditmar Kopf, he acknowledged the following quote you can hear in the KingCast YouTube video.

"Seems to me the State wanted to close the chapter on this and declare the officer and Mr. Floyd as heroes and try to paint Liko as some sort of serial killer. I don't feel protected by the Police, I feel intimidated by the Police."


By the way Ditmar you say you have many lawyer friends. I'm sure they are all ethical and would never sleep with their active clients, especially if the Lawyer is married, No Sir. But to be sure, before you enter the war you had better check up on that and that's all I'm going to say at this point.