28 November 2009

KingCast says Sam Shaulson and Citibank are wrong to make Senate hopeful Kelly Ayotte their hero; she's malfeasance on wheels!


And you know what else?

The more Citibank fights this the more I get to expose what REALLY happened in NH to the MCAD office of lawyers, with Citibank hero Kelly Ayotte showing her true malfeasance.

She lost $110M on the Tuttle/JUA Insurance cases.
09-E-148 & 09-E-151

Here's her Right-to-Know Ethics violations; she never even saw to it that a 2006 Annual Report was issued, just the facts.

She violated Rules of Civil Procedure in her case against me, which was DISMISSED.

She ignored my Ethics complaint when someone forged a mortgage with my name on it as Title Insurance Producer.

Remember the Unconstitutional juvenile DNA reporting that got rescinded last year after the ACLU busted on her? I was the first to report that, BTW because the boy's father wrote me on it.

And remember Vericomm/MBF Leasing scam that many Attorney Generals were fighting? The Class Action FRAUD case in New York continues watch the video and read the Decision in Pludeman v. Northern Leasing Systems, 2008 NY Slip Op 04183 (2008). The class was certified on 24 April 2009, 2009 NY Slip Op 51290U read the comments. But Kelly Ayotte ignored my complaint on that, of course. It wouldn't surprise me if Sam Shaulson worked on the defense of those crooks too, it's right in his backyard!

Read Senate hopeful Kelly Ayotte's true legacy here.

Franconia, Liko Kenney
Nashua, Michael Paulhus
Nashua, Christopher King
Jaffrey, Aaron Deboisbriand
Dalton, Diane Lyon
Hooksett, Gerard Beloin
Statewide: Carey Carlberg/Trooper's mediation
Statewide: Same-sex marriage
National, Ayotte v. Planned Parenthood (imploded on remand and Judge Di Clerico awarded attorney fees a coupla' weeks ago hahahahaha they kept that out of most major press but KingCast don't play that).
Lisbon, names and circumstances withheld at present

Old School: The Dow Murders, which I asked Kelly to reinvestigate. The cop totally killed his family, I am friends with his subsequent fiancee and boy did she scatter when she figured it out.

cc: MCAD


Anonymous said...

You didn't mention the illegal DNA testing of juveniles.

Christopher King said...

Oh, it's in there now, most definitely thank you.

I'll make sure MCAD knows exactly what Kelly Ayotte was about, oh yah.

A special KingCast thanks to Citibank counselors for raising the issue.


Christopher King said...

And of course my detractors, particularly the Bill Christy guy who calls me a nigger and motherfucker and lies about sexual threats I allegedly made against his wife, show their true racist colors when it comes to me pointing out DOCUMENTED FACTS about Kelly Ayotte:

"Hey KingCast be a man for once in your life. Step up to the plate and drive yourself down here to Delaware, and take me on. I'll hand you your balls and arse on a platter. Big man picking on a white woman.....you coward."

That's why I call him the flim-flam man.

Take note Citibank, because contrary to what you want to believe, it is you -- not me -- who is losing control of this case.

Wait until MCAD and I get a look at the video where I purportedly acted inappropriately before being refused the right to open a bank account.


Christopher King said...

Good Afternoon Counselor.

Do you have any children?

Send them to summer camp in New Hampshire so Kelly can violate their DNA and other 4th Amendment Rights. The child that I heard about was railroaded for B&E for using a computer lab after hours, and even that was a specious case. In all actuality there is a history of the Concord Police retaliating against the father and Kelly Ayotte turning the other way about it. MCAD will be interested to know that.

You bet on the wrong horse Counselor. I look forward to reviewing the video "immediately" and will be discussing the details regarding the production of said video at, say, round about 9:00 a.m. Monday morning with Kieth Healey at MCAD.

Also I'll need a copy of that video in order to supplement my Ethics Complaint against you because I know damn well I didn't do anything inappropriate in that bank to make your client fail to offer me an account.

With respect to Citibank personnel and custormers, I will make certain that no customer facial attributes are seen whatsoever, and I will sign an automatic dismissal stipulation if I violate any terms that Mr. Healey deems appropriate when I post the video myself. If he decides it is permissible to blue dot Carlo Caramanna then that's what I will do. If he decides that I have to edit out everybody except myself, Derrick or "JRT" then that is what I will do, simple.

As you are fond of providing MCAD certain parts of certain emails I'll make sure to it that they get a copy of this particular email on Monday, you bet.

-Christopher King, J.D.


Anonymous said...

Huckster how may times have you called people niggers, motherfuckers, racists, white supremacists, crackers, Aryans, and all your other racial slurs ? Your a black racist hater it's the world according to wittle cwissy or nothing at all. You did threaten to sexually assault Billy Boys wife numerous times as well as Sam Colts wife in Topix and the posts re still there-coining your infamous phrase MF (my friend)

Christopher King said...

10:01 Ditmar

Putting your comments in bold is not going to result in a finding that I threatened anybody's wife you fool.

If I had have done so Colt and Billy Boy would have had me charged and that's a fact.

Same thing with you and the "third eye" crap you tried to run on me.

You got your money's worth, you got to say what you wanted to say and now you're done.

Also, I had long since quite using "nigger" on my blog and only used it when the NAACP lied Under Oath.

Aryan is not a racial slur but you are indeed a white supremacist with your little handle "Ghost of William Canaris" over at Topix.

To those who don't know, Canaris was in many ways Hitler's lead Henchman.

"After Adolf Hitler's rise to power in 1933, Canaris was made head of the Abwehr, Germany's official military intelligence agency, on January 1, 1935. Later that year, he was promoted to Rear Admiral."

And the only thing Hitler hated more than a Jew..... was a NIGGER so that makes you churn and churn Ditmar Kopf, knowing you've got no Cause of Action against me.

Ditmar espouses to be some sort of Rear Admiral for Billy Christy, that's for sure.


But the Germans DO make some fine women and some nice cars, that's for sure.

-The KingCaster

PS: Don't lose sight of the FACT that your little hero Kelly Ayotte ignored my complaints about Vericomm/MBF even as the FRAUD Class Action continues in NY for the very same acts I complained of in NH.


Christopher King said...

From the April 2009 Opinion at
2009 NY Slip Op 51290U; 24 Misc. 3d 1206A; 2009 N.Y. Misc. LEXIS 1594; 241 N.Y.L.J. 101


At this stage, it appears that Plaintiffs have demonstrated they are likely to succeed on the merits of their breach of contract claim without any need for individualized inquiries because the first page of the typical NLS form lease Plaintiffs and the putative class members executed contained all the material terms of the contract without an insertion of any LDW fee or printed legend referable thereto and a clearly worded merger clause above the signature lines which states, in relevant part:



Meanwhile crickets chirped while we waited for Kelly Ayotte to bust a grape.

She's a Big Business dupe, totally. The more corrupt the more she likes it. Don't get me started on Casella Waste Managment.

For shame, for shame.

-The KingCaster

Christopher King said...

10:01 Ditmar DUMBKopf a/k/a the Great White Hope, Ghost of Wilhem Canaris, LS, Light Shiner, etc. etc. still an illiterate tool:

He wrote:

"Your a black racist hater..."

No but what I do hate is people like you and Bill Christy and Citibank trying to make me a "suspicious" or "dangerous" black man, especially when you don't even know your possessive pronouns from your contractions.

And the pitiful Utah case law you brought up in the other posts actually works in my favor.


As Bruce McKay's vanity plates read:


My vanity plates read:


-The KingCaster

Anonymous said...

Huckster you're the one that labels yourself "a dangerous black man"........
You're the person that makes online public forum threats of sexual assault on forum members wives, just like the ones I have already quoted and you tried to justify because someone questioned your masculinity........

"Any person who intentionally engages in a course of conduct directed at a specific person which would cause a reasonable person to fear physical injury to him/her self to a friend or associate or a family member...."

Your comments of putting your shaved balls in someones wifes mouth or on someones wifes eyelids do fit well within the above criteria which is a criminal offense.......

".....to harass annoy or alarm another person he or she insults, taunts, challenges, another person or engages in any course of alarming or distressing conduct in a manner in which the person knows is likely to provoke a disorderly or violent response"........

Your whole November blog falls well within the above criteria which is a criminal offense.....

Just because people aren't broadcasting their game plan like you do to fuel your ego doesn't mean things aren't going on behind the scenes.....

Black Racist-
Any bigoted black person, prejudiced against another race, purely on the basis of skin color
A black person who uses racial slurs against other races, particularly against white people and their own race

That is your online persona that you deliberately project.

Christopher King said...


I'll set you straight -- again.

It was American Tower who labeled me a Dangerous Black Man and they paid for that sort of Defamation, and were also found in violation of overtime laws after I reported them to the DOL; mostly white people who worked with me were the benefactors.

"Threats" of sexual attacks -- another attempt by an ignorant white man to make a black man into a sexual predator. You know damn well I never threatened anybody or you guys would have had a TRO on me in a nanosecond, so piss off dude.

Racist? Tell that to my Caucasian Brother-in-Law and he will laugh in your stupid face.

Door prizes on the left to anyone stupid enough to agree with you, regardless of skin color, race, age, sex, ethnicity, national origin.....


-The KingCaster

PS: And your buddy Bill Albrecht is a douchebag prosecutor too, watch him stammer his way into losing an argument for a gag order on Kelly's bogus case against me in this KingCast classic video.

PPS: Kelly Ayotte is still an idiot, incapable of following the Rules of Civil Procedure. Judge Groff said so, is that a racial slur too you jackass?

Remember, it was your buddy Bill Christy who said it was all about race with Kelly in that I had the nerve to "pick on a white woman."

Anyway, here's a letter from a Caucasian fellow and his family about your LE buddies who made their run at me:


Hey anonymous - ever met Mr. King?

I have.

I have eaten with, spoken with, worked with, socialized with and argued politics with him. As a matter of fact, I’ve even let him near my kids! I was, and remain convinced to this day, that he is of quite sound mind. It is this trial that's crazy.

Chris may be guilty of many things: including non-stop questioning of and challenging the establishment, being one of the most dogged people I have ever met in pursuing an ideal, and, especially in being able to irritate those in authority (oh ya - and being a bleeding heart liberal DemocRat, which may be the hardest to forgive ;) ).

Given that, however, from the moment we met onward, my family and I have always found him to be an honest, hard working, warm, caring and sincere human being. Based upon my experience, I very seriously doubt he intentionally or accidentally misled anyone as to his legal credentials and status. Within the first MINUTE of our initial meeting (which was in a professional context BTW) he made it clear that he was NOT legally able to practice law, but later demonstrated on a number occasions that he was competent to do so.

Anonymous, don't display your stupidity - you don't know shit about Chris. It may have been best for you to keep in mind that is better to remain silent and have people think you a fool than to open your mouth and prove it...

Chris’ big mistake was believing that he could make a difference in this whitest of states in our land of equality and “justice for all”.

Hey Chris – news flash (I doubt): I have a lawyer friend who, when he heard about your case, shook his head and told me that based on his professional and personal experience, you chose the “most lilly-white, good ol’ boy, least inclined to integrate” part of New Hampshire to get mixed up with. Leave it to you…

Good luck. Keep up the fight!

11:17 AM

Christopher King said...

And as far as potty mouth and violence, your buddy Sam Colt is right in there, he even admitted it:

"I got a warning by Topix maybe my language was too crude, but if that was teh case you should be banned from here.

I got your GOTCHA in a 180 gr. bobtail.


And Rich set your buddy Bill Christy straight as well, this is funny because Billy Boy had ALREADY written that Floyd was not a Vietnam era veteran, as noted in my DMCA Affidavit.

Here's Rich:

"If memory serves me right the Vietnam war officially ended in 1973 and the last American forces left when Saigon fell in 1975.If Mr Floyd was 49 years of age in 2007 he would have been 15 in 1973 and 17 in 1975.In addition his records show he served well after those dates.How does that make him a "Vietnam era Marine"? Floyd may have served his county without incident but its not a stretch to suggest he and Liko Kenney might have easily switched roles in different circumstances.Say what you will about Kenney,but don't elevate a crackpot like Floyd to hero status ,doing so only calls in to question your judgement...."