30 November 2009

KingCast open letter #2 to Columbus Bar Association and Bruce Campbell, Esq.

Dear Attorney Campbell,

Thirteen months have passed since I asked you for the identity of anonymous complaining parties in New Hampshire, and for the disposition of same. You replied by telling me the file was confidential, then I waived confidentiality pursuant to Disciplinary Counsel v. O'Neill, 75 Ohio St.3d 1479, 664 N.E.2d 532 Ohio 1996 as noted in this post. You held your position.

Therfore I was quite surprised to find the the Columbus Bar Association did indeed forward this very same information to my present adversary in a Civil Rights complaint -- an adversary that has allowed for Spoliation of Evidence I might add.

Can you please explain to me this apparent paradox? Surely Sam Shaulson and Citibank counsel have no more right to the information than I did? Please immediately email me the information that you provided to them because to me this resembles a Due Process/Fairness/Equal Protection issue of the Highest Order.

Caption: Client Michael Isreal, Bruce Campbell, Esq., Julie Davis, Esq., Ivery Forman, Esq. (arms crossed) at "American Lawyer" http://KingCast.net

3 comments:

Christopher King said...

3:00pm

No response from CBA.

-Christopher King, J.D.

Christopher King said...

2 December 2009

5:38pm

No response.

-Christopher King, J.D.

Christopher King said...

02 December 2009
KingCast tells the haters, "For every finger you point at me, three come back at you."


The war is on, complete and replete with varying levels of Institutionalized racism, ignorance and reactionary politics. You haters have your posse and I've got mine.

One of my posse members (albeit a hostile, very hostile witness) is Ditmar Kopf, he acknowledged the following quote you can hear in the KingCast YouTube video.

"Seems to me the State wanted to close the chapter on this and declare the officer and Mr. Floyd as heroes and try to paint Liko as some sort of serial killer. I don't feel protected by the Police, I feel intimidated by the Police."

By the way Ditmar you say you have many lawyer friends. I'm sure they are all ethical and would never sleep with their active clients, especially if the Lawyer is married, No Sir. But to be sure, before you enter the war you had better check up on that and that's all I'm going to say at this point.