27 November 2009

KingCast says "Hey Bill Christy I said you wrote the lion's share of Try Gregory Floyd for Murder, you just didn't write all of it you flim-flam man."

This is what he wrote that shows you he views everything as racial, and that he is violent by nature: "Hey KingCast be a man for once in your life. Step up to the plate and drive yourself down here to Delaware, and take me on. I'll hand you your balls and arse on a platter. Big man picking on a white woman.....you coward."

But look what he wrote before he got cold feet. And look what he wrote me on at 5:56pm 23 Jan 2008
RE: Another blow to NH Prosecutors.
Chris,
Thought you would get a chuckle out of this as well. Seems they are getting their asses handed to them pretty hard (and it ain't on a silver platter)

http://www.seacoastonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080123/NEWS/80123007/-1/NEWS19&sfad=1
Now we see why he calls me a "Motherfucker" as you can hear in the video, it's because I document his flim-flam nature. From this Bad Blood: Freedom and Death in the White Mountains/Chronicle post.
Meanwhile there is a man who is a former JAG, and ostensibly an intelligent being, who wrote the lions' share of "Try Gregory Floyd for Murder" who has since lost his mind and fancies Bruce McKay and Gregory Floyd as heroes.

Here again is my DMCA Affidavit proving that I provided crucial substantive text, which certainly gives me a claim to joint/shared copyright, which does not -- contrary to Bill's wishful thinking -- require 50-50% writing shares. I actually wrote more than what I noted in the Affidavit, I wrote the bit about Caleb and the gun pointing at them "before they even got on the road" as well. Notably, Bill says to the NH Statesmen
"I believe you will arrive at the same conclusion we did."
Who is "we" Bill, you mean you and me, the principal authors of the piece, Lynne had a couple of comments too. Remember I have all of the emails Billy Boy.

Eventually I will get a chance to read the Affidavit that Bill sent in to Topix to see if he misrepresented anything; I am sending my Affidavit about William F. Christy to the Office of Disciplinary Counsel of the Delaware Bar Association today. At least that's what he said his name was in a 19 January 2008 email to "Snowy" and me.

Here is another Topix comment
from Bill Christy -- who now goes my the name "Corporal McKay's friend" of the Bill Christy Project. Let's see what he wrote about Bruce McKay and of his own problems with LE:
I was forced out by a dirty cop and a dirty police department, because I feared for my safety and my families.

As far as the complaints against McKay there were many made before the Liko Kenney incident, and before McKay was cop in NH. Just because the man had a badge doesn't make him above reproach.

"The information I have about McKay before he moved to NH is verified."

Also Straight from Topix from the flim-flam man:


Lower Slower Delaware
“ bill christy project © 2006”
Joined: Sep 21, 2007
Comments: 1744
USA

ISP: AOL
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it! |#306 Apr 21, 2008


There were formal complaints filed and both Chris and I have addressed that with you ad naseum(sic) There were formal complaints from private citizens as well as other safety officials Chief of Police from neighboring town, fire officials, emergency responders and NH state Police.

NONE of the complaints were ever acted upon by anyone on the Franconia Police Department or the Franconia Board of Selectman......

55 comments:

Christopher King said...

It is clear over the course of time that somebody took this boy (and that Ditmar Kopf boy) out to the woodshed and gave them a good talking to and told them this kind of published thought is not permissible in America:

********

Lower Slower Delaware
“ bill christy project © 2006”
Joined: Sep 21, 2007
Comments: 1744
USA

ISP: AOL
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it! |#306 Apr 21, 2008

There were formal complaints filed and both Chris and I have addressed that with you ad naseum(sic) There were formal complaints from private citizens as well as other safety officials Chief of Police from neighboring town, fire officials, emergency responders and NH state Police.

NONE of the complaints were ever acted upon by anyone on the Franconia Police Department or the Franconia Board of Selectman. WMUR had to threaten suit to get the complaints released.
Nobody is taking crap about a dead officer!

What we are talking about are well documented events of police abuse of power, and use of excessive force.

We are talking about a coverup by local officials who knew about a cop who was out of control and were aware of the complaints and did NOTHING!

One has to wonder what could McKay possibly have on town officials that no one had the intestinal fortitude to put a stop to McKay's reign of terror.

***********

From the same page here's Bill Christy about Floyd's lies, said comment coming on 7 September 2007, many months after the video had been released and Bill Christy of the Bill Christy Project had time to reflect on EVERYTHING from MULTIPLE MEDIA SOURCES:
What does being an ex-marine have to do with firing a warning shot? Nobody teaches to fire a warning shot. If you shoot, you shoot until the threat is disabled."

The point about the warning shot is that he was asked if he fired any when he was interogated and he said no. Yet his kid tried to cover his father's butt saying that he had fired 3 warning shots.

I can unjam a gun in a split second also, but Kenney's was still jammed when the police arrived. A motor vehicle is also a deadly weapon and maybe Liko though McKay was going to ram him into the bulldozer so his car exploded, nobody knows what was going through his mind. But we never will know because Floyd chose to be judge and jury. The fact remains Floyd fired no warnng shots he is an ex marine and he could have disarmed Kenney had he chose to."


********

Futher, Billy Boy was of this opinion well into 2008:

Lower Slower Delaware
“ bill christy project © 2006"

Joined: Sep 21, 2007

Comments: 1744

USA

ISP: AOL
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it! |#441 Jan 28, 2008
Oh My and KingCast,

This is a perfect example of what is wrong with this country.
People worried about the political repercussions and what will happen to their political career, if the charged someone with a crime that had killed someone who had shot a cop.

These "politicians" forget they are "PUBLIC SERVANTS" not POLITICIANS. As such they should be looking out for the best interest for all the people instead of their own asses.

Christopher King said...

Bill Christy also called Sharon Davis "McKay's concubine on 22 April, 2008 -- a week after Floyd's outburst in Littleton District Court no less:

http://www.topix.net/forum/city/chichester-nh/T30HN25C09T2THFPU/p16

LAJFA wrote:
quoted text
Here is a another question....I just watched a clip in which S. Davis referred to herself as "Davis-McKay". They were not married. How is it she is entitled to use that name ? I heard through the "grape vine" that she was angered by the fact that A. McKay received a substantial compensation package for the care of the minor child as S.Davis felt the money should have gone to her. I also heard that Sharon Davis was "evicted" from the home owened by the McKay's within days of the incident. Does anyone know if this is fact or rumor ? just corious.

The atypical McKay camp ullshit was that McKays family allowed her to use his last name. I wonder whom gave the okay, my understanding also was that his parents were estranged, and one of McKay's parents had moved and didn't even notify him.(communication between NH police and NY police released in the AG report).

I also know they had not co-habitated long enough together to fall under NH's common law statute either. She was his concubine.

Christopher King said...

An interesting email from 14 Nov. 2007:

Re: Support
for January Court Date
Wednesday, November 14, 2007 12:41 PM
From:
"CCsPLUMI.....@aol.com" CCsPLUMI......@aol.com
Add sender to Contacts
To:
kingjurisdoctor@yahoo.com

Chris,
Congratulations a well deserved honor. I'm sure your uncle is looking down at you with love and pride. He knew you were a warrior....and would never compromise you position or beliefs no matter how personal your opponents try to make it.
Bill

Anonymous said...

huckster you sure have an unhealthy obsession with Billy Boy. Nobody took Billy Boy or me anywhere we just got away from being involved with a black man who has some serious mental helath issues as noted by numerous law enforcement officials who have had any involvement with you. nice forgery there dude Lower Slower Delawares posts never included any reference to his website as you have misrepresented in the alleged posts made by him in topix. Per your usual kingcast modus operandi you claim you will wait for a judicial ruling about an issue but you never do you instead hold the kingcast kangaroo supreme court and ruled by none other than christoper king. you want to find culpability for your boytoy jerry doyal just remember dude you are well aware of Billy Boys heart conition and if your continued internet harassment and stalking were to cause him to have a heart attack you could possibly be found cuplable....but knowing you the race card will get played once again by you.
the jammed gun another fact you misrepresented to Billy Boy and all of us because you later claimed Floyd himself had unjammed the gun and that was the way the police found it....all you keep bringing up are opinions that are 21-30 months old that Billy Boy expressed. quite convieniently you ignore Billy Boys position since January 2008 which has is just as well documented, why.....the way I figure it you got nobody in your corner that holds the same beliefs as you. Casey Sherman has publicly stated numerous times that kenney murdered Cpl. McKay, the College Professor/LE believes kenney muredered Cpl. McKay, former members of the franconia collective and the majority of Franconia residents all believe kenney murdered Cpl. McKay, 99.9% of the posters in wmur's recent article about Gregory Floyd all believe kenney murdered Cpl. McKay and that Mr. Floyd did the right thing, I bet whipple has even distanced himeslf from you because you haven't said a word about him lately. you got nobody huckster so now you revert back to your old ways of extortion and coercion....the same thing that got you in trouble in 1996 so see you do live in the past and a leopards spots never change.
dumaste
ybdsf

Christopher King said...

Here's more, it seems that now Billy Boy wants to come after me for publishing the Floyd juvenile record even though Floyd could have been punished as an adult for his 3rd felony, i.e. theft of the Virgin Mary:

Flag this message
Re: Interesting NH State Supreme Court case law
Sunday, November 11, 2007 9:05 AM
From:
"CCsPLUMISLAND***@aol.com" CCsPLUMISLAND***@aol.com
Add sender to Contacts
To:
kingjurisdoctor@yahoo.com

Hey Chris,
This should help should the "shit " hit the fan over Floyd's juvenile records. I cited most of the article in the Topix blog as well....

http://www.rcfp.org/juvcts/index.html

Bill

Note one of the passages:

es a court order first must be obtained.

Consequences of revealing identity

"Even in those states that continue to limit access to juvenile proceedings, the media cannot be sanctioned for revealing a juvenile's identity if they lawfully obtained the information."

I obtained the information pursuant to an RSA 91-A request filed with the Department of Safety.

Anonymous said...

huckster Billy Boys comment from the same email where he said he doesn't share information with anyone other than those he can trust his life with. Billy Boy obviously had the mistaken belief you could ever be trusted.Your own actions which are well documented over the last year of internet harassment,threats, and stalking, and recent coercion and extortion attempts more than proves that. no racial overtones about the comment that Billy Boy made you are a black man and the woman you threatened is white, leave it to you to use the race card as a defense for your cowardice
dumaste
ybdsf

Christopher King said...

As far as Martha McLeod goes, this is some of what he wrote, he agreed with me and MANY OTHERS about her:

RE: Thanks
Thursday, January 10, 2008 8:12 PM
From:

"CCsPLUMISLAND***@aol.com" CCsPLUMISLAND***@aol.com

Hi everyone
Thanks for the update. I guess I'm one of those really distant outsiders, I think Martha and others forget that many who do live outside NH like me now still have family that do reside in NH.....[personal information redacted but Bill despite our differences I hope you are doing all right with that]...I would like to get a few bumper stickers to help generate some more interest. I have a show upcoming and i want to take time during the show to talk about Liko and this tragedy.
regards,
Bill

Anonymous said...

huckster oh yeah theres proof alright 2 year old emails....desperate acts from a desperate little man...you know when you threaten to sexually assault a mans wife like you have Billy Boys numerous times and Sam Colts how do you expect them to react. Look what happened up in Berlin NH to the punk over the weekend who was assaulting a mans wife the guy is dead.
dumaste
ybdsf

Christopher King said...

More:

Good Morning everyone
Sunday, January 20, 2008 8:51 AM
From:

"CCsPLUMISLAND***@aol.com"

Chris,

Absolutely I agree, with all the pressure the public is sitting up and taking notice, as they should !!
I also know if you or I or anyone else made those comments in a courtroom especially during a Protective Order hearing, we would be in jail.

I bet you a dinner, that Floyd's attorney cops an "insanity" plea (all his meds and the fact he is a diabetic) or PTSD because of the 5/11/07 incident.

Christopher King said...

More:

On 1/20/08, CCsPLUMISLAND***@aol.com CCsPLUMISLAND***@aol.com > wrote:

Hi Chris and everyone,
UNBELIEVABLE ( well not actually) we all know what a time bomb Floyd is. Why on earth Floyd wasn't arrested for threatening in court again is beyond me. I CAN NOT come up with a single plausible reason for the actions that were NOT taken in court on Dec 28, 2007.

We need to find out who is funding Floyd's defense, ASAP ! Do we have ANY mainstream newspaper or media that will work with us to find this out?
My belief (and I may be wrong)

If in fact it is any state official that is clearly a gross conflict of interest and should be grounds for impeachment hearing if it is anyone in the NH House or Senate, and termination hearings if it is any other state non elected official.

Bill

***************

Good Morning everyone
Sunday, January 20, 2008 8:51 AM
From:

"CCsPLUMISLAND***@aol.com"

Chris,

Absolutely I agree, with all the pressure the public is sitting up and taking notice, as they should !!
I also know if you or I or anyone else made those comments in a courtroom especially during a Protective Order hearing, we would be in jail.

I bet you a dinner, that Floyd's attorney cops an "insanity" plea (all his meds and the fact he is a diabetic) or PTSD because of the 5/11/07 incident.

Anonymous said...

huckster so now you start publishing full email addresses.....and using the persons real name another violation of eblogs TOS. But you aren't using unternet extortion and coercion.....you won't be exercising much 1st amendment rights from behind a jail cell
dumaste
ybdsf

Christopher King said...

Re: Bastids will only download RSA hearing in premium.
Saturday, January 26, 2008 7:43 AM

From:
"CCsPLUMISLAND***@aol.com" CCsPLUMISLAND***@aol.com
Add sender to Contacts
To:
kingjurisdoctor@yahoo.com

Oh yeah first thing I read this morning. Great job!
B

***********

Main thing now, did you read this:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/1621274/Kelly-Interrogatory

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2008/01/defendant-ayotte-tries-to-dodge-public.html

******

Very interesting Mr. Bill's Janus face.

-c

Christopher King said...

RE: MySpace Video
Tuesday, February 12, 2008 12:53 PM

CCsPLUMISLAND***@aol.com wrote:

I just got back from the hospital and was checking MySpace. Someone is definitely countering our videos with a new "Tribute" video just hosted on 02/06/2008.
The person who posted it is "44K Memorial."
There are pictures, they are the same ones used in a still slide type video, professionally done, but tasteless photo of his daughter being handed the flag off his coffin. Not knowing the story it certainly would tug your heartstrings. They complaint they want privacy yet they use a photo like this one to promote their cause.

Bill
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=329012723

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.channel&ChannelID=329012723

Christopher King said...

On Floyd getting into the Marines:

From:
"CCsPLUMISLANDMAN@aol.com" CCsPLUMISLANDMAN@aol.com
Add sender to Contacts
To:
kingjurisdoctor@yahoo.com
they had to have granted him a Criminal history Waiver/moral waiver. The crimes rose to that level.

http://usmilitary.about.com/od/marinejoin/a/criminal.htm

******

And Bill, in preparing your response you viewed Mr. Floyd's rap sheet so if you and your douchebag buddy Ditmar Kopf want to try to get me up on charges for that you can feel free to join me!

LOL you idiots.

-The KingCaster

Christopher King said...

Ditmar blah blah blah blah blah....

I didn't publish a full email address, Billy Boy and you said what you said after being duly informed of all relevant facts from all media sources, I never threatened to do anything to anybody's wife or these douchebags would have had a TRO on me immediately, same thing with you and your sorry-assed attempt to make me into a dangerous or violent black man.

And Brad and I are still chill, don't worry about that.

As for whatever acronym you are talking about and dope smoking, you need to get off that PCP mix that you could have got from Floyd back in the day.

You know, the one that has him walking around talking about Bret Beausoleil running weed with the Kenney family.

******

Bill's comments and emails were issued in 2008 dude, before you and him started getting peeing your pants and getting closer to each other.

How close you two get, I really don't need to image that, ewwww....

-The KingCaster

Christopher King said...

Oh but wait here's one from Ditmar Kopf until he peed his pants:

RE: "Light Shiner" making contact
Monday, June 11, 2007 9:35 AM
From:
"Kopf, Ditmar"
Ditmar.Kopf@FM_.COM
Add sender to Contacts
To:
"Christopher King" kingjurisdoctor@yahoo.com

OK, see ya then. Still at Holman Courts at 5:45? (Where the heck are
these courts, btw??)

I was offline for a few days, but saw your blog today, and you are
really rockin', Chris. Some good can come out of this. I look forward
to meeting ya.


(I like the Giuliani story as well. I used to work in NYC when Rudy was mayor, and lets just say that I am no great fan of mayor Rudy. Imagine this former overzealous federal prosecutor as President, armed with the
Patriot Act -- too frightening to even contemplate....)

Regards, Ditmar

Christopher King said...

Hey Ditmar:

Piss off.

********

Light Shiner" making contact
Thursday, June 7, 2007 7:09 PM
From:
"ditkopf@opt____line.net" ditkopf@opt____line.net
Add sender to Contacts
To:
Kingjurisdoctor@yahoo.com

Hi Chris, I am the anyonymous poster who identifies himself by saying "Shine the Light" or something similar.

My name is Ditmar Kopf. I live in Hollis, and would like to offer any support to your effort that I can.

By way of background, I am 50 years old, I have an MS degree in Policy Analysis and Public Management (meaningless words that basically mean that I am an analyst). I work for a major financial firm as an analyst, looking at legal and quantitative data to make recommendations for purchase or sale of tax exempt bonds. Which basically means I look at factual data to determine what the actual deal is, not the stuff published in public offering statements generally designed to put the best face on a bond issue. In other words, I am a professional skeptic. I have 20+ years of experience in the the public debt markets, and I deal with state and local elected officials constantly.

I am also an immigrant. I came to this country as a child, and learned firsthand how to stand up for myself and to "think for myself" as you correctly surmised in one of our first "blawg" exchanges. I moved to NH from NY about 5 years ago, and was shocked at some of the local police tactics in the state, some of which I have experienced myself. I love NH, and would love to help make it a better state.

I will write the Governor and AG. When my wife initially told me of the news report of this case, I asked if Kenney is an escaped convict, or some kind of looney, because if not, it is likely that the kid just snapped. Subsequent facts have made me believe this is truly the case, and a bad cop is being glorified while Liko is being villified by the Government.

I am passionate about this case because 25 years ago, I was just like Liko, from everything I have read about the kid. I ski up there and I just bet that Liko and his buds and family are good people. And there are other Likos out there. I hope that maybe I can contibute in some small way so that this obvious, third rate coverup (at worst), or bungled "investigation (at best), gets fixed.

I don't seek any limelight, and have no hidden agenda. I just want the Truth. I'm fortunate enough to have come from nothing in this great country to making a pretty good living. Besides letter writing, I would be willing to make some donation to help organize a sit-in, print up t-shirts, whatever. Or donate to a charity in Liko Kenney's name. Whatever.

If you'd like, please contact me. I have posted anonymously because I was doing it on company time....

And I will buy you a beer, or if you don't imbide,(sic) a green tea.

Take care, Chris, and keep up the good fight.

Best Regards,
Ditmar Kopf

Anonymous said...

from Topix
KingCast wrote:
"Okay, I put my testicles on your wife's eyelids and you have a big motorcycle because you have no penis.
No juvenile slang, All Good."

-The KingCaster

dumaste
ydsbf

Anonymous said...

huckster awwww did Billy break po cwissys heart because he didn't accept your sexual advances, why would he he has a beautiful wife and doesn't need a lyin sos like you in his life
dumaste
ybdsf you black dope smokin f*****

Anonymous said...

huckster as far as Billy Boys proof to scribd.com he just sent them all the links to your web blog where your own written commentary gave him credit for writing the document, as well as numerous links to topix where you posted that he wrote the document you never once mentioned that you had any part in the composition of it liars like you are their own downfall....they can't keep their stories straght but then again we know you aren't straight in any aspect of your life a little birdie told me the Ohio Supreme Court might be issuing extradition papers for your arrest.
dumaste
ybdsf

Christopher King said...

5:31

What preceded that comment you Aryan jackass?

Paragraphs by some other white man about my testicles, again more dumb stuff from a hater who is not as smart as I am, therefore he has to go the route of trying to emasculate me.

He said that Topix gave him a warning and that is why those comments have been REMOVED from this thread you dumb bunny jackass.

Further, you have removed the context from which it was written, and further given your buddy Bill's penchant for editing comments before republishing them, I'm not even sure that's what I wrote.

And there is no threat there anyway.

Jackass.

Christopher King said...

Ditmar Ditmar Ditmar.....

The Courts will determine what I wrote and what Bill wrote, not you.

Now all else failed you try to make me gay. I can assure you I am not but anyway that's funny because it's always you and Billy and your white cracker friends including Police Chief Martin Dunn talking about how wonderful it would be for some big bubba to violate me in prison.

Anyway, I was wondering the same thing about you and Billy, Down Low brothers.

-The KingCaster

Anonymous said...

huckster what preceding your threat of sexual assualt was a comment regarding your masculinity
"the courts will determine" if you do or do not have rights to the copyrighted document then why are you claiming already that you do and Billy Boy doesn't. You aren't the court....you aren't even an attorney....oh yeahhhh you're the one who said you swung both ways like your girlfriend you will be bubbas bitch when you end up in jail it's the only way you will survive.
dumaste
ybdsf

Christopher King said...

6:28

There was no threat just as there was no threat to you or you would have filed something in court you dumb bunny jackass.

You are correct there was a comment by another white boy hater like you, trying to emasculate me and talking about my scrotal sack.

I have issued proof that I contributed to the Try Gregory Floyd for Murder piece and questioned whether Bill revealed that to Scribd.com, a legitimate concern.

Whatever your fascination is with my sexuality of that of anyone else I date is really immaterial to this discussion, but I will correct you on yet something else:

I have never said I swung both ways, dude.

You and Marty Dunn and folks like you have some serious issues.

Anonymous said...

kingcast unbelieveable that you get away with this disgusting filth in your blog. You question why WMUR removed the comments from their storyline, your blog is the prime example of the mind of a very mentally disturbed man.

Christopher King said...

6:39

Excuse me, but what are you talking about, this whole post is pretty much what Bill Christy and Ditmar Kopf said, not me.

As far as WMUR goes I didn't do anything that warranted removal of my comments.

Have a nice day.

-The KingCaster

Christopher King said...

6:39

Wait a minute, maybe you are referring to the profanity I posted in the YouTube video?

Well once again that's not my profanity but rather that of one Bill Christy.

Stay focued.

-The KingCaster

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, you are really smarter than I am, you are going to outsmart me all the way to the state prison. There is not any type of fascination with any of you body parts. I was trying to rationalize why you have such a high Urkel like voice. I threw that out there as one of many possible reasons. I was quite surprised with the warning I had received, my posts have been generally tame compared to your hate filled posts.

People can change their minds for any reason and they do not need to give any explanation to you. I think your posting of their e-mails is a desperate cry for help. I have watched you do some very despicable things since stuck your ugly mug into the Franconia incident, but this brings you to a whole new level. They trusted you, if you acted this way back in Ohio I can see why you were suspended, what I cant' see is why you were not disbarred.

Christopher King said...

...and this is what Bill wrote to the State Speaker of the House through me the other day:

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2008/04/...

Dear Speaker Norelli,

I am sending this letter via email to Chris King and is relative to his request for "fraud investigative counsel". In the evening of May 11, 2007 I was informed by the NH state police, as next of kin, that my nephew Liko Kenney had been shot and killed by a "good Samaritan". A cursory look at the dash cam video from the McKay cruiser shows this "good Samaritan" Greg Floyd sitting in his pick-up, his son behind the wheel (as determined later) watching Corporal McKay provoke my nephew to the breaking point, by ramming his small car and pepper spaying him against basic police policy and against normal human behavior.

My question is: why did not this "good Samaritan", this ex-marine, Greg Floyd get out of his truck and try to calm, to control the situation, maybe save two lives? This would be the first of a long list of questions that I, as well many others in the community, would like to ask and have answers. We need to get to the bottom of this, we need to have some sort of closure and we seem to have a long way to go.

Thanks to the integrity of Chris King, his courage, and his assiduous pursuit of truth and justice we can look forward to a hopeful conclusion. I have communicated periodically with my representatives Greg Sorg and Edmond Gionet on the issue.

Sincerely,

John William (Bill) Kenney Jr.

Christopher King said...

7:57

Well see your problem is that most of these comments were not emails but were PUBLISHED in an OPEN FORUM you idiot.

No cries for help here, just exposing the documented public history of some flip flop men, you need to be checking what happened to their ball sacks they need to grow a pair and stand by what they said after MONTHS of review, eh?

Also, my voice is baritone anyway.

We'll see about your prison wishes my friend.

Have yourself a Great Day!

-The KingCaster

Christopher King said...

7:57

Also whether or not you find my mug ugly is personal preference, I have had enough ladies in my life like it that I'm satisfied with it :)

As to your mug, you should grow a pair of testicles yourself and identify yourself instead of being the Big Man behind the computer that your buddy Billy Christy accuses me of being, what a concept you little coward.

-The KingCaster

Anonymous said...

"You are correct there was a comment by another white boy hater like you"

How do you know what the color of my skin is or the other persons whose wife it was that you directed the comment of placing your testicles on her eyelids?
That's just one example of the racist in you shining through.

You do not have any knowledge if anyone has gone to the authorities. Perhaps one of us posting is an investigator just engaging you so you keep making your incriminating comments that will cause your final downfall.

Your eblog is filled with disgusting filth, racist hate filled comments and veiled threats of violence, dating back to 2005 when you statred your eblog it began well before Bill Christy ever became "involved" with you. This is just but one of at least 6 different eblogs that you are the author of and all have similar content.

When Bill Christy publicly withdrew his support for you after he tried to privately discuss issues of your behavior that were concerning him, you began your eblog defamation of him.

When he recently privately asked you to remove his copyright protected works you refused, so he filed formal complaints under the US DMCA. You also challenged Bill Christy to contact Google and he did, he spoke with a Google representative in the Cambridge MA office via telephone.

Ironic that you accuse people of flip flopping when you do the same thing, Bill Christy was described by you less than 10 months ago as a beautiful intelligent man now look at what you say about him.....
Lt. McNeil 3 weeks ago was a wonderful man...... now he is the thin blue line allegedly blocking you from lecturing at Bridgewater State College......
Casey Sherman a brillant author 2 months ago....and then he became someone who didn't know what he was talking about.....
Kelly Ayotte received your praise the day before the Franconia tragedy according to your claim....for the last 2 1/2 years she hasn't done one thing right (according to you)...... the list is lengthy is well documented in your own words.

The documentation goes back four years in your blog with the same type of flip flopping on an almost daily and sometimes hourly basis. You sent Bill Christy an email this morning stating one thing while you continue to publicly hold your trial of him on the Internet in your blog.

Christopher King said...

10:01

I don't need to respond to much of your drivel but I will say this:

I have not doubt that some of you dirtbags are trying to get me to make some sort of incriminating statement after goading me into it, that would be entrapment you dumb ass -- especially with Billy Boy reviewing any documents I provided him that he now alleges constitute a violation regarding Gregory Floyd's documented criminal background.

But I've done nothing illegal so I wouldn't say anything incriminating anyway.

And Bill Christy had his conversation with Google and guess what?

My post is still up so we can logically infer that they do not agree with him.

Later Hater.

-The KingCaster

Anonymous said...

entrapment you might want to look up a few case laws regarding entrapment. You don't need any help from us to goad you into doing what you have been doing for the past few years. You always got to get the last word and one up the other poster. You might want to stop digging, put down the shovel, and step out of the hole you have been digging for yourself since 1995. Remember this you have been digging for so long it might just be easier for you to lie down and let the dirt fall in on top of you.

Christopher King said...

10:37

Ahhh, yes I am aware of the laws of Entrapment. Before you even get to entrapment however, you have to have a crime.

Whaddya got, a series of busted cases by fired NH idiot LE, a Mayoral Commendation, American Tower caught and paying $300K in overtime fines plus backdated deals, a few photographs of puppies and flowers, a few posts about cars and motorcycles, and lots of posts using government-provided documents about the Franconia Shooting Tragedy.

Quiet Man you're a riot.

Anonymous said...

You know all about entrapment that's why you were suspended from practicing law. So who entrapped you into lying your butt off about your continued claims that you are an attorney. You aren't an attorney member in good standing with any Bar Association.

Anonymous said...

cristopher king said
"...and this is what Bill wrote to the State Speaker of the House through me the other day":

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2008/04/...

The other day ? It was written back in April 2008 nineteen (19) months ago......that sure is some good shit you are smokin'
numaste
ybbjdsf

Christopher King said...

12:08

12:12

Ditmar Kopf-up-phlegm has posted an old comment and tried to make it look as if I was referencing something recent.

I'm still an Attorney, Christopher King, Esq. according to the CBA, you know the same group of folks that you give credit to otherwise.

No I am not in good standing as an Attorney, as a Citizen of this Fine Country and as a Journalist, I'm standing just fine becauseI have a spine unlike you and your flim flam buddy Billy Cwissy.

But I'll say one thing about you Ditmar Kopf:

You sure can waste some bandwidth, at that you are the best dawg, my nig sho 'nuff sho' you right nig!

-The KingCaster.

Anonymous said...

Christopher King said...
Ditmar blah blah blah blah blah....

I didn't publish a full email address,
-The KingCaster

5:23 AM

See what a liar you are, you dumb bunny puppy peeing jackass this is a full email address and you did post it in your blog comment section. All anyone has to do is view the whole email it will be a no brainer when people view it everywhere else you posted it.
CCsPLUMISLANDMAN@aol.com

Christopher King said...

4:05

Okay I've removed it, it was a typo as you can see I did not issue a full email address anywhere else.

But you just did, you big dummy.

GOTCHA!!!!

***********

Here then, is the post.

And last for today, keep in mind this is well into 2008 so Bill has had eight (8) months to think about this case:

RE: Liko's gun
Monday, January 21, 2008 9:55 AM
From:
"CCsPLUMISLAND***@aol.com" CCsPLUMISLAND***@aol.com
Add sender to Contacts
To:
kingjurisdoctor@yahoo.com

Chris,
I know where you are going with this theory and I think you could be right.

Did the state turn over all the photos from the crime scene? There are several responders who stated they took pictures of the weapons (I will look for specific pgs for you) .

The police narrative about the weapons being secured should have some reference as well (i.e. gun was jammed; gun had 1 round chambered/ 3 in the clip) OR
The officer who cleared the jam SHOULD and WOULD HAVE noted that very important fact, in HIS narrative.

The fact that Floyd removed the gun from Kenney's hands removed the most crucial evidence for a possible way to prove the AG's ruling to be wrong. Assuming Liko was right handed he would have been holding the gun in his right hand with his left hand over the top of the slide palm side down. This is the most effective way to un-jam a semi automatic handgun. Floyd claims the gun was jammed when he shot Liko.

If photos show the gun un jammed and the officers found it that way, that should be reason enough to request the case be reopened.

*********
From Me:

Here's how I think the events played out after the OC spray:

Liko Shoots McKay stops shooting because his gun jammed on the 5th round ( I believe the clean through shot to the forearm was caused by one of the same bullets that struck his torso, the only recovered 4 bullets)

In a panic Liko tries to flee the scene and blinded by the OC spray hits Cpl McKay

Liko backs up car knowing he has hit something.....but he is blinded by the OC spray still

Floyd picks up McKay's firearm shoots first shot at Liko's windshield

Liko realizing someone is shooting immediately stops his car and starts to try to un jam his gun

Floyd looks in the passenger window sees what Liko is doing and at point blank range fired 2 shots killing him.

Anonymous said...

Christopher King said...

Lower Slower Delaware
“ bill christy project © 2006”
Joined: Sep 21, 2007
Comments: 1744
USA

chappy..... bill christy project 2006 was never part of the tag in any post Billy Boy made. You are just stealing a copyright protected band name, and inserting it into the information you gleaned from Topix. This is just another example of the continuing duplicitous and nefarious actions of a suspended attorney.
your pal
QM

Christopher King said...

Well there Quiet Man better to keep your mouth shut than show how stupid you are.

Bill registered that name with a very public web forum and it pops up freely when you copy his posts.

I am using the name by way of criticism and no commercial gain, therefore I 100% protected by the Fair Use Doctrine.

Door prizes still at the left, they are really building up.

-The KingCaster

Christopher King said...

So just as Bill follows me around the Internet World, taking screen shots and whatnot, I do the same to him.

What you got a problem with that?

Why you getting so pissy?

Careful not to turn into the wind, you'll soil your puppy fur.

-c

Christopher King said...

But Ditmar was wrong about the Patric McCarthy case when he wrote this more than a year ago with his buddy Snowy/JMO/Lynn/Sasquatch:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/franconia-nh/TN85VE6SATBDSV8QK/p2

Snowy White wrote:
"Patric McCarthy--Another NH LE Coverup"
The title of this thread, as submitted by "Detective Columbo" is not a statement of fact.
The premise is merely his opinion, and is very amateurish.

More fevered speculation by you-know-who. There is no story, just another attempt to generate publicity for a chance at fame and riches.

But it will never happen here. Probably not anywhere.

......The problem is, the Massachusetts Prosecutors, the Lieutenant Governor and many other respected LE disagree with that analysis and argue in favor of re-opening the investigation:

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2009/11/kingcast-back-to-new-hampshire-and.html

... Evidence has been brought forward that raises new questions concerning the case," Massachusetts Lt. Gov. Timothy Murray wrote in an Oct. 5 letter. "The United States Attorney's office in Massachusetts, as well as the McCarthy family, have found substantial evidence to revisit whether or not foul play was involved and to warrant a new look at the case by your office."

******

Then he wrote this:

To the conspiracy theorists, these statistics will constitute ironclad PROOF that the FBI, union leader, and CQ press are allied with the conspirators at Daily Kos, the state AGs office, the CIA, and various corporations with real estate holdings in the state.

You can't argue rationally with whackos. They are best just watched and utilized for amusement purposes, IMO.

....Which shows his ignorance because right about then the FBI was most definitely still reeling from a proved conspiracy in Boston, what a whacko idiot for not knowing that.

They framed Joe Salvati, read the last paragraph.

"Massive Payout" (BBC Coverage)

So Ditmar next time you open your wannabe proud Aryan mouth take time to see if you know WTF you're talking about. The only time I've heard you say something intelligent I captured it on video, in my KingCast short film that you helped fund, "Franconia 5/11: Injustice on Stilts."

KingCast: Just keepin' it real.

Anonymous said...

Christopher King said...
4:11 PM

"And last for today, keep in mind this is well into 2008 so Bill has had eight (8) months to think about this case:
Monday, January 21, 2008 9:55 AM"

Huckster you suck at math as bad as you do law, Billy Boy never became involved in the case until he joined Topix which was on Sep 21, 2007 that you already posted so at best he only had 4 months of involvement and the 4 months was filled with your misrepresentations and misinformation that you deliberately generated to taint the real evidence of the case.


Christopher King said...
4:18 PM
"I am using the name by way of criticism and no commercial gain, therefore I 100% protected by the Fair Use Doctrine."



You may think that the statements you post are merely an expression of your opinion and you cannot be liable. If so, you are mistaken.
Opinions are actionable if they imply that defamatory facts exist to support the statement. West v. Thomson Newspapers, 872 P.2d 999 (Utah 1994)

Christopher King said...

6:31

You ASSume Billy Boy had not read about the case before then, I have emails from him noting that he had read about the case.

You and Billy Boy had a wealth of media to study from before you said what you said, and wrote what you wrote.

I do kind of suck at math, but I know that you got your $700 worth and your request to be in the movie so that's all I need to know, fool.

And oh, on the law thing, your cited case is bunk, I ran it, look at the outcome fool:

OUTCOME: "The court reversed the decision of the appellate court and held that plaintiff mayor had not stated a claim for defamation against defendants, local newspaper and employees. The court held that the manipulation statement was not defamatory under the common law. Further, that the defamation-by-implication statement was protected by the expression of opinion privilege of the Utah Constitution."

-The KingCaster

Christopher King said...

Also Ditmar DUMBKopf, even if Billy Boy had not read a single thing prior to him joining Topix, in September 2007, look what he wrote in late April, 2008, seven (7) months later you idiot:

*******

ISP: AOL
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it! |#306 Apr 21, 2008

There were formal complaints filed and both Chris and I have addressed that with you ad naseum(sic) There were formal complaints from private citizens as well as other safety officials Chief of Police from neighboring town, fire officials, emergency responders and NH state Police.

NONE of the complaints were ever acted upon by anyone on the Franconia Police Department or the Franconia Board of Selectman......

********

And are you telling me that even in four (4) months Billy Boy didn't check around diligently as the retired JAG Attorney he claims to be before he started making proclamations?

Tool.

-The KingCaster

Anonymous said...

Your full of crap Billy Boy never even heard of you until he joined Topix, your a nobody, as far as the case he only saw the video that the rest of the world saw. You were the person who was spoonfeeding everyone in the collective the exact information you wanted. Most of that information was nothing more than rumors from Kenney family members, and a few other losers like Donna (Vonhlp) who publicly professed her love for you and betrayed her own sister providing you with information and Micki DeRham. The provided information only supported your opinion which to this day is still nothing more than your opinion, based on no evidence to even vaguely support your claims. You betray everyone including the Kenneys, I know a hell of a lot more than you think.
dumaste
ybdsf

Christopher King said...

Ditmar keep smoking that Floyd PCP stuff, there were news stories by all major news networks going on well before Billy Boy wrote what he wrote -- all the way into April, 2008.

Who spoon fed you to tell me about your problem with the cops and that you felt "intimidated by the police," what did I spoon feed you that too you jackass?

As far as the Kenney's go they are like any other family they got their own disagreements some totally dig what I do and some don't.

Davey and Michele do, and that's all you need to know about, really all that matters.

And of Course Bill Kenney did have this to say:

*******

Dear Speaker Norelli,

I am sending this letter via email to Chris King and is relative to his request for "fraud investigative counsel". In the evening of May 11, 2007 I was informed by the NH state police, as next of kin, that my nephew Liko Kenney had been shot and killed by a "good Samaritan". A cursory look at the dash cam video from the McKay cruiser shows this "good Samaritan" Greg Floyd sitting in his pick-up, his son behind the wheel (as determined later) watching Corporal McKay provoke my nephew to the breaking point, by ramming his small car and pepper spaying him against basic police policy and against normal human behavior.

My question is: why did not this "good Samaritan", this ex-marine, Greg Floyd get out of his truck and try to calm, to control the situation, maybe save two lives? This would be the first of a long list of questions that I, as well many others in the community, would like to ask and have answers. We need to get to the bottom of this, we need to have some sort of closure and we seem to have a long way to go.

Thanks to the integrity of Chris King, his courage, and his assiduous pursuit of truth and justice we can look forward to a hopeful conclusion. I have communicated periodically with my representatives Greg Sorg and Edmond Gionet on the issue.

Sincerely,

John William (Bill) Kenney Jr.

******

-The KingCaster

Anonymous said...

Huckster you're the only one claiming that Davey and Michele Kenney are "digging" what you do. Just like your past grandiose claims to association with Casey Sherman who you claimed agreed with you. Casey stated there was no association, and he does not agree with you. He has repeatedly stated Liko Kenney murdered Cpl. McKay. Then there is your recent claim to have an association with Lt. McNeil who never gave you permission to invite any other speakers and who knew absolutely nothing about you inviting Billy Boy or anyone else. Finally there's the ethics professor at Bridgewater State college where you didn't show up as a guest speaker when you were supposed to.....and we all know why you didn't show. Examples of more delusional beliefs on your part about your self worth.
dumaste

Christopher King said...

6:24 DUMBKopf

Davey Kenney and I spoke during the first presentation in Lt. McNeil's class, he called in and on speaker phone publicly thanked me for my past and current efforts.

And when I want to, I stay with Davey and Michele when they are home, they're great folks who raised a child who had some issues but who certainly didn't deserve to have his Fourth Amendment Rights eviscerated and placed in fear of a police officer whose protocol and SOP was to call it in later, or to be murdered by Gregory Floyd IMO (and in the flip-flopped opinion of Billy Cwissy).

I could have brought Billy Boy to Lt. McNeil's class with no problem.

The balance of my discussions with Lt. McNeil will remain between the two of us.

Have a great day, I'm going to fire up the 650R and head out for a bit.

Meanwhile see if you can help replace the $110M that Kelly Ayotte lost earlier this year.

You know, Tuttle v. State of NH, 09-E-148 & 09-E-151.

-The KingCaster

PS: You said everything you needed to say in my short video at KingCast.net "Franconia 5/11: Injustice on Stilts" as noted in the YouTube video that you can't do a damn thing about except get pissed off.

Christopher King said...

PS: Ditmar you keep saying I threatened this or I threatened that, tell you what:

You take your complaint to the Police about the threats and email me a copy and I'll post the entire proceedings right here.

Go ahead with yer bad self if you think you've got a valid complaint.

Just be careful of malicious prosecution, make my Day you punk.

-The KingCaster.

Christopher King said...

PPS: I spoke with Davey Kenney last night, coincidentally. I'm due for some Kona Coffee, the best!

Duh.

Anonymous said...

huckster I'm calling bullshit I spoke to Lt. McNeil and you never mentioned Billy Boy to him, you were not given blanket permission to bring anyone to his class...for once in your life stop the lies dude....I've known George McNeil since he first joined the force in Randolph.
dumaste
yppbdsf

Christopher King said...

3:55

Then you know damn well if you spoke to him that Davey Kenney did indeed make a public phone call to the classroom thanking me for all of my efforts, it may even be on video you jackass.

And I was welcome to bring somebody like a former JAG to class, it would not have been a problem in the least.

You can call all the bullshit you want to, but you are the bullshitter when you invent phrases to claim that I threatened anybody with sexual or physical violence, as you attempt in the comments to this post.

-The KingCaster