25 October 2009

KingCast says to Citibank on King v. Citibank, MCAD 09BPA02502: "Time's Up! Show us the videos, guys."

Citibank's response and Position Statement is due on 27 October 2009. In June, this was their response to my lawyer before we filed with the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination, and his response to them on what is now Docket No. MCAD 09BPA02502.

"Please be advised that we do have video from the South End Branch from March 24 that captures interaction between staff and your clients and have also taken statements from the affected employees."
*********
"Sir, I couldn't care less about the self-serving employee statements. The proof is in the video from that day and all other days that you have maintained and that the court will compel you and your client to produce."

Y'all git yer popcorn ready. I'm definitely ready because the haterism and lies from Citibank has got to STOP, as I told Governor Deval Patrick on Friday. Here's a radio segment from TOUCH 106.1 FM with me describing the case, linked in para. 2.

6 comments:

Christopher King said...

Update:

The MCAD investigator assigned the case emailed me to inform me that s/he has not yet received the Position Statement from Respondent, so they are obviously working hard to defeat this claim.

It should be simple though:

Just show the video their lawyer bragged about having.

-The KingCaster

Anonymous said...

I realize that throughout your blog you have commented on Sherman's 'Bad Blood', but I was hoping for a few grafs expressing your overall take on his account.

I read the book and liked it.

Christopher King said...

1:56

I liked it as well, and we agree overall on many thing, including the fact that it's time for a new and real investigation.

We disagree on some issues, including the validity of the 2003 and 2007 stops, with veteran LE Brad Whipple agreeing with me that BOTH of those stops were Unconstitutional.

I also would have preferred that he went into Bruce McKay's history of ill-will because his point of inquiry focuses mostly on Gregory Floyd and Kelly glossing over his condition at the time of the shooting.

If you've read my blog you've seen the scores of documents and facts that Kelly withheld from the public about Floyd, that is disgusting.

There was a reviewer I read that said Casey's imagery of the Old Man failed but I disagree, I think that parallel worked pretty well in fact.

Anyway I'm sure we will discuss some of that at his book launch Thursday.

You have seen my review of the Chronicle show, which failed to even mention that Casey called for a new investigation, right?

Here it is, with YouTube video of Casey, Brad and me for those who have not seen it.

Ciao4now,

-The KingCaster

Christopher King said...

PS: There were some factual errors, Chelone is a Miller not a Kenney, and at one point he has Liko smoking a cigarette (no way Jose) and such, some of which are not within his control. Brad emailed him an errata sheet for publication 2.0.

-c

Anonymous said...

Thanks. for what it's worth, I think you should ignore the racist insults people post on here. Probably not easy to do, but don't let it bother you.

Christopher King said...

The racism, including that of Kelly Ayotte pal Marty Dunn actually inspires me. I can handle my business with those tools as you see.

Bigger issue is little people everywhere taking a beat down and that is the message the race haters are trying to drown out.

Get it?

I'm sure you do. Back to my afternoon ride. Life is one big motorcycle ride LOL

-The KingCaster