22 October 2009

KingCast and the iPhone present: These are the brakes!

With President Obama coming to town tomorrow his staff told me to make sure that the brakes on the 650R were all set, in case he needs to make a quick getaway from the paparazzi.

No sweat, I told them I would put the best EBC sintered pads I could find, nothing but the best for the Commander-in-Chief :)

Related KingCast Jam of the Day: Kurtis Blow, duh.


Christopher King said...

That is one fun video.

Somebody..... SCREEEAAAAMMMMMMM!!!!!


-The KingCaster

Christopher King said...

PS: At a certain business lunch today at a certain Back Bay restaurant we overheard two young professional Caucasian women talking about American Tower Corporation and I overheard conversation about what a bad company it was to work for.

One of them just resigned.

I turned around, passed them the MacBook and they watched the "American Lawyer" short film over at KingCast and totally agreed with me.

So they're busy going through with website right now, reading all about my experiences with this company, and its settlements with various federal and state governmental agencies, including backdated stock options, overtime pay, a bunch of abusive corporate stuff.


Paris400 said...

Awwwwwww yeaaah!!!