02 September 2009

KingCast, Malcolm X, Calvin Roberson, President Obama and the iPhone warn Citibank and other haters: Your time is coming.

Unlike Malcolm, I didn't need to go to Mecca to realize that All People have the capacity to be Good. Hell until I was 13 I thought my "Uncle Don" was really my Uncle until one day I was like, "Hey man, how come you're white?" That was a very funny day.

Anyway, look Citibank, your BS I will not tolerate and I will soon be approaching your customers and the Court with it, hot and heavy. We already offered you a beer summit on my nickel and you refused, so now it's Game On. And contrary to Attorney Benjamin Velella's slimy First Amendment threats to my lawyer, there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

1. The written transcript from Citibank's 911 call to Boston Police Department is coming and there will be a lawsuit for the audio.

2. You cannot refuse to honor a check drawn on your account after the person brings the exact forms of identification required by the branch manager.

3. You cannot threaten to arrest someone because they pass you a copy of relevant case law on wrongful dishonor of a check, see Your Style v. Mid Town Bank, 501 N.E.2d 805 (1986).

4. You cannot refuse to open a bank account for me while you offer to open -- and indeed did open one -- for my Caucasian friend, who will be a witness in the upcoming litigation. See 42 U.S.C. 1981 and related Jury Instructions.

5. Your lawyers cannot lie and say that I was profane and that was the reason they called the police when I know perfectly well the transcript and video prove otherwise.

6. Your lawyers cannot cite to videotapes that allegedly buttress the corporate position, then refuse to provide them. They will be provided pursuant to Court Order My Friend. In fact, it's attitudes and actions like yours that made President Obama sue Citibank in the first place for Calvin Roberson.

For more information: http://Citibankisracist.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Christopher King said...

I called and the transcript was mailed so it should be online in the next 24 hours.

And in the Courts shortly thereafter.

-The KingCaster.