29 September 2009

KingCast, the iPhone and Kawasaki 650R present: Casey Sherman: Bad Blood: Freedom and Death in the White Mountains.

Background: Investigation interview summaries are here and Gregory P. Floyd (son) comments are here.

To Liko, who was into all things 420. 4:20 pm and 4,200rpm on the dial for you Liko. Hope you dig the little iPhone swirly on the visuals bro. 'cos we got your back, man.

In fact, the book is dedicated "For the People of Franconia."

To those of you supporters and detractors who are wondering what it says:

I don't know what it says about the investigation yet other than this generalization by some well-respected former editor of the Concord Monitor:
"According to Pride, Sherman portrays Ayotte as being "overeager to lionize McKay and to clear Floyd of wrongdoing in the shooting of Kenney."

Pride writes, "Sherman makes this last point by showing how Ayotte misstated the facts to strengthen her points."

That's because I didn't take Evelyn Wood's class and I'm going to read the book in sequence. I can say that I took a gander at the pictures to make sure I was right about the windshield bullet, and on page 114 the caption to a photo of Liko Kenney's Celica windshield reads:

"The author was taken here by Chris King and Brad Whipple -- two men who refuse to let this case die."

Sugar Hill LE Brad Whipple -- the white-haired fella' standing to my left when I snagged a quick, impromptu pic of Floyd calling him a "Motherfucker" -- told Franconia PD to fire Bruce McKay a long time ago. This would be before he ever violated Liko Kenney's Fourth Amendment Rights in Fox Hill Park, and possibly before he stuck that penis-shaped knife near the privates of Ms. B for no lawful reason. Bruce McKay sure was hating on the youth and the ladies, he could have been a great father but to me I'm reading misogynist creep all the way.
Watch the KingCast movie short, "Franconia 5/11: Injustice on Stilts."
Watch Liko Kenney talk about life in the North Country.
Related post:
Franconia Collective's U.S. House + Senate Complaint.


Christopher King said...

Also, I'm in no hurry to read the investigation portion because I've nothing to worry about there.

I'll read it this week and continue with the Plan in Franconia for contact with the U.S. House and Senate.

Kelly Ayotte is the one who has plenty to worry about, and that's No Word of a Lie.

-The KingCaster.

Christopher King said...

Oh, I did read the author's note in which he thanked Chief Montminy and me for our documents and opposing viewpoints.

He also thanked my friend and retired LE Brad Whipple for the "tour into the heart of darkness."

The rest I will read in due course.


Anonymous said...

I just read the book from start to finish. I've got no problem with the tell all of either Kenney or Floyd but why the holding back over the fullness of issues with McKay???? He doesn't hold back over Ayotte either but he does hold back on info over McKay. How about the woman with the the seatbelt cut off her as well as the profiling of the motorcycle group at the local inn, etc? The Lisbon chief of police, and former Fire Chief?

I get the sense that Sherman was a bit afraid to open up with all that is on the record with McKay. I'm a bit surprised and disappointed.

Christopher King said...


I wish there was more about McKay's documented and troubled history as well.

Here is some of it.

Best regards,