29 September 2009

KingCast gets report of Gregory Floyd sightings in Littleton.

I heard from a reliable source (hasn't been wrong yet) that Gregory Floyd was spotted wearing Civilian clothing in Littleton.

How?

Why?

But then again he always gets the breaks.


And still no comment
from the U.S. Attorney's Office about his ongoing 18 U.S.C. 922(g)(1) violations, despite the fact that the Grafton Court asked for such a comment ten (10) whole years ago, and there was another such violation within the statute of limitations, just a year ago.

UPDATE: I don't know if he has a twin as evil as he is, but Littleton District Court printouts as of 28 September show him still properly incarcerated, I checked with them and with Grafton Superior at 2:47pm today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Breaks...my brotha you had your breaks as well and you blew every one of them...so you got no place pointin any fingers...

I hear from a reliable source he is coming to the interview at the radio station to correct your repeated mistatements about what happened and his family. I'd love to be there to see you turn from your watered down brown to yellow with cowardice. only one thing worse than a brotha with a big mouth....that's a brotha who's a bitch and doesn't have the balls to go toe to toe with another brotha.

Christopher King said...

I only print your comments to show what a jackass you are.

I'm doing quite fine in my life, "my brotha'"

Also I have begun reading Casey Sherman's book, "Bad Blood: Freedom and Death in the White Mountains."

I'm not skipping to the investigation, but I did review the pictures to make sure I was correct about him discussing the windshield bullet.

I was correct, the photo is credited to LE Brad Whipple and me, and Casey wrote of us "two men who refused to let this case die."

Keep reading for more.

I know you will, you pawnk beach.

-The KingCaster