01 July 2009

Whoa.... my Kelly Ayotte blogspot has been removed.

This is fascinating. I'll have to get to the bottom of this. It's just gone.


Now I haven't received any notice that I checked my First Amendment Rights as a blogger at any point in time, nor have I seen any court order or anything. Stay tuned. This is not the first time content has been removed from one of my blogs. Each time, it was restored.


from Christopher King
to support@blogger.com,
Christopher King

date Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 7:00 PM
subject Where is my Kelly Ayotte blog?

Dear Blogger:

I put up this post today:


Please advise me as to exactly what is going on as I did not remove this blog and I gave no one the authority to remove this blog.

I respectfully demand that you reinstate this blog immediately, or provide me a valid court order as to why it has been removed or there will be some serious litigation going on.

Very truly yours,

Christopher King, J.D.


Anonymous said...

"Dissent is the highest form of patriotism."

Christopher King said...

Kelly: Did you cause my blog about you to be removed?

Wednesday, July 1, 2009 9:26 PM
From: "Christopher King" kingjurisdoctor@yahoo.com

Add sender to Contacts

To: david.cote@leg.state.nh.us, daltontownoffice@nhecwb.com, pmceachern@shaines.com....... info@murdervictimsfamilies.org, Marta.Modigliani@dos.nh.gov, Andrew.Paparella@abc.com, Kelly.Ayotte@doj.nh.gov, Jeffery.Strelzin@doj.nh.gov, Joanne.Robbins@doj.nh.gov, graftonca@yahoo.com, ray.burton4@gte.net, John.Gallus@leg.state.nh.us, robert.letourneau@leg.state.nh.us, martha.mcleod@leg.state.nh.us, townclerk@franconianh.org, dmullen@ranspell.com, police@franconianh.org, selectmen@franconianh.org, USANH.Webmail@usdoj.gov, david.frydman@leg.state.nh.us, prosecuts@safety.state.nh.us, terie.norelli@leg.state.nh.us, acadian@roadrunner.com, wchristie@shaheengordon.com, wshaheen@shaheengordon.com, Nancy.Smith@doj.nh.gov, James.Kennedy@doj.nh.gov,

Kelly: Did you cause my blog about you to be removed?

It's a yes or no question.

Please respond and pursuant to RSA 91-A provide any and all documents that relate to this situation if you or anyone on your staff had anything to do with this.


PS: What are your political aspirations? You might as well tell me now, because I'd like to be there every step of the way with you.

PPS: Mini Coopah' drivin' State Rep License Plate 2-89 and I drove around for a while this week on 128I think it was. I was getting paid to ride my Ninja. It was fun.


Christopher King, J.D.

Christopher said...

See it gets deeper than just the removal of the blog. Google her name and none of the posts even show up, anywhere.

Just like her idiot friend and former Jaffrey Police Chief Martin J. Dunn, these people are able to make negative references to themselves disappear from the Internet.

This is not a random algorithm
change, it is much more than that my friends.

I predict Blogger will ignore me on this one, unlike the other ones, because Kelly is a made (wo)man.

America: The Home of the Free.

Anonymous said...

As a public SERVANT, Kelly should be less arrogant and more like a maid (wo)man.

Anonymous said...

Will you show the McKay tape tape of his stop of the elderly woman?

Anonymous said...

they will ignore you plea because you are an irresponsible blogger, who continually posts innuendos and outright lies about citizens.

Christopher King said...

3:43 Yes.

3:25 Bullshit. They have restored not only blogs in my name but others not in my name that you don't need to know about. And in point of fact, what happened is the someone has infected that blog with malware, interesting.

Was it you?

-The KingCaster