13 May 2009

KingCast throws down the gauntlet for Franconia Youth: Match me. Put up or shut up.

Okay you knob-head haters: I put up $250.00 for Youth Soccer in this post. Those of you who liked to put me down about how much money I didn't have, and how much money or what kind of BMWs that YOU had when I was down for two years of Kelly-Ayotte bogus indictment hell (read: Ditmar Kopf) now have your chance to put your money where your mouth is in a head-to-head with the KingCaster. Here is how it works:

You send me an email at kingjurisdoctor@yahoo.com with $20 bumps as your pledge and a contact number to verify the pledges. I never publish the email address or the phone number unless you fail to actually send the matching money to the town.

Bids start today and the window closes at 11:00 a.m. Saturday when I have to mail out my money order. First one to fold "looses" while all the kids win.

Muuuaaaaaahhhhh....... MF (my friends).

4 comments:

Christopher King said...

This will be great.

Now we see who's full of shit.

-The KingCaster.

Anonymous said...

look in the mirror and you will see the one full of shit

Christopher King said...

You speak boldly for someone without any money on the table, punk.

-The KingCaster

Christopher King said...

Oh, wait: It's a two-way mirror so when I look in it I see YOU!

Muuuuaaaahhhh....