15 May 2009

KingCast speaks on the rumours that Gregory W. Floyd took a beat-down.

This has been circulating for a couple of days now so I figured I would speak to it by way of my email response to one such person:

By the cops or by the inmates?

Either way there is so much not to like about this guy.

That's gonna be so hard for me to prove or disprove, but I will publicly ask the question. In fact some time ago I said that he would have this problem because:

a) he has openly threatened the police so the LE hate him;
b) he murdered (IMO) a kid who was scared of a bad cop so the inmates hate him;
c) he gets breaks that most of his peers do not get so the inmates hate him even more.

and perhaps

d) he talks sh*t about being a Vietnam veteran and some real Vietnam veterans got tired of his bullshit. After all they might be incarcerated in part because of REAL PTSD as opposed to just being a jackass like Floyd.

All part of a long, sad story that could have been prevented if the State had ever addressed the abusive excesses of one Norman Bruce McKay. Speaking of which, any day now I am supposed to be able to pick up that dash cam video of McKay harassing that 79 year-old elder for a couple of hours over a simple registration/inspection issue.

He liked going after those kind of perps; made him feel like a Real Man, kind of like beating his wife or something.

PS: Union Leader -- days after I broke this story -- now reports it happened on 16 April 2009, two days after our birthdays.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should be the first one in line to be the champion of Floyd's cause if that is the case. Either way if he took a beating while under the authority of the state somebody wasn't doing their job, this this a cause you say you like to champion?

Christopher King said...

I'll gladly champion his cause just as soon as I get information from the Feds about WTF they are doing with the 10 year-old request from the State to weigh in on Floyd's habitual 18 U.S.C. 922(g)(1) violations.

I've been asking now for about 7 months.

Sound like a fair trade?

-KingCaster