08 May 2009

KingCast says dammit Marta where the hell is my video of Bruce McKay harassing an elder?

Dear Attorney Modigliani:

Last Wednesday we spoke about this video and you advised you would be out of the office through the week and would holler on Monday or Tuesday. It is now Friday and I have no clue when this video will be produced. I truly hope I don't have to file another lawsuit to get this dash cam video, the same way I won the right to review the dash cam video from 5/11 after your idiot boss Kelly Ayotte fought me on it.

Same way I almost had to sue Senator LeTourneau to get this audio of me slamming him and that stupid SB 154 Bruce McKay Highway II legislation.

Hell working in corporate America is childs' play (or a KingCast walk in the park) next to getting documents from New Hampshire government.

Please advise because I'm kinda' tired of playing this game show.

Very Truly Yours,

Christopher King, J.D.

4 comments:

Christopher King said...

Coming next:

A KingCast treat for the Youth of Franconia.

Put your money where your mouth is, I don't see any of my dissenters doing THAT.

Y'all have a fine weekend :)

-The KingCaster.

Anonymous said...

Another of the many untruths and deception by a huckster. I think you are one of the biggest tools I've ever met, and I know for a fact I've put more money where my mouth is than you will ever do in your lifetime. Who cares where the video is are you still going to continue to waste NH taxpayer dollars trying to persecute a dead man. Have some real class instead of being a sows ear and for the sake of Cpl McKay's daughter, try moving on with your life instead of obsessing over a fallen officer and father.

Christopher King said...

Seriously folks I am very concerned about the Bruce McKay dash cam video of him harassing an elder that is an outstanding RSA 91-A request because it's simply not like Attorney Modigliani to play me on my requests. She has historically been prompt and courteous, and when responses were late she would call or write to apologize.

But not now for some reason, I got bupkis. As I said yesterday, it is an Undisputed Truth that I've won the right to review these types of videos before and I will win again if necessary.

Christopher King said...

8:56

Piss off.

You think for some reason it is a waste of taxpayer dollars to get a public record of a cop being a prick.

That says a lot about you, none of it good you stupid jackass.

The real waste of taxpayer money was negligently hiring, training and retaining Norman Bruce McKay, and in your public idgkayshun, fool.

-The KingCaster.