26 April 2009

KingCast welcomes you to the "Hide the public information request" game show on Kelly Ayotte's heroes Bruce McKay and Gregory W. Floyd.

You know you have struck a nerve and thoroughly irritated the gub'ment when they just flat out refuse to give you stuff, some of it that they've already promised!

To wit: The dash cam video of Bruce McKay. Money delivered on 20 April, 2009, heads-up email sent 17 April 2009. Here's the background post from a year ago.

From Boston Magazine's John Sedgwick, who emailed me for information on numerous occasion as noted.
Once, it was said, he pulled over a 79-year-old woman for an expired registration sticker. After she tried to explain that she was heading home to cook dinner for her husband, he made her wait in the car for two hours.

Kelly, based on information and belief, McKay did this on 10 May 2007, the day before he repeatedly violated policy, law and Constitutional precepts with Liko Kenney and died when Mr. Kenney shot him out of reasonable fear for his life. As such, I hereby order you to provide me the following by next week as per RSA 91-A.

To wit: It has been four six months now since I pinged the ATF's Roy Chabra, Esq., for any comment on whether the Feds will pursue Gregory W. Floyd's obvious, repeated and patent 18 U.S.C. 922(g)(1) violations. This one is a bit more grey area as to whether I'm entitled to anything, but what I most certain am entitled to is a response. Too much to ask, I guess. I know it was too much for the Grafton County Superior Court to ask for a response from the Feds ten (10) years ago 'cos they never got one. Read the 1998 Docket sheet in State v. Floyd 98-S-242.

To wit: The audio-videocam from the cruiser of the hater pig who said he was "gonna' teach me a lesson" about how quickly I could accelerate my trusty Bavaria. Remember, when he turned on the blues the digital audiocam fired right up, so there is a record of how he approached me and perhaps you can even hear me politely ask "is there a problem, officer?" I Sent my request and complaint in on 9 April 2009, so it's not exactly stale yet, but I'll give a holler to the traffic division and make sure they are earnestly working on that PUBLIC INFORMATION. Of course I also told them point blank I am going to video the trial if there ever is one, but there probably won't be when I'm finished with this clown.

KingCast: As a former AAG with respect for law enforcement, I demand the same from them. And that's the name of that game.


Christopher King said...

Label/Receipt Number: 0308 2040 0001 0385 2729
Status: Delivered

Your item was delivered at 9:02 AM on April 20, 2009 in CONCORD, NH 03301.

-The KingCaster

Anonymous said...

Some states allow for citizen recording of police w/o consent because the conversations are considered PUBLIC.
And some states don't dupe the PUBLIC with words like "Live free or die", while practicing "Police-State" policies.

Christopher King said...

9:25 That's a sound rationale. Too bad New Hampshire doesn't adhere to it, remember Mike Gannon?-c