27 April 2009

KingCast presents: A walk in the park.

Well it was really a ride in the park, but whatever. Blue Hills Reservation to be precise, and it is one of the chillest MTBike haunts around. I hadn't been out in 2 years so the going was slow, but the going was good. I can't wait for round two later this week. It's a funny park, really chill packed dirt and mellow, then the next thing you know you're on a wicked descent with all kinds of sharp-assed New England granite in your face. This did of course lead to two downers, thankfully no endos :)

3 comments:

Christopher King said...

Damn Daffy Duck got away from me before I could focus on him as I yanked the camera out of the backpack -- it was on AF so it captured the branch in focus instead of him :(

Anonymous said...

The price for not being prepared. You never know when a photo op may present itself. I have missed several great chances at what I think would have been some great shots, but maybe tomorrow, there will always be tomorrow

Christopher King said...

1:55

You know, that's one (negative) way of looking at it.

The other (positive) way is that I was fully prepared to have a great bike ride and was blessed enough to catch the little critter at all.

I'm All Good.

Peace.