12 April 2009

KingCast gets the Led out.

WARNING: Turn the volume on your computer waaaay down. I can't stress this enough :)

Got a long drive ahead of you? Think you might fall asleep? Some Led Zeppelin will help you get on past the GW, yah. Misty Mountain Hopping, 5:00 a.m. with the KingCaster. Also, I think I've finally figured out how to get the stupid head unit configured off from the "display" settings, and I can program it according to speaker size and where I want the sound to apex. For more on the system, click here. Nice.

2 comments:

Christopher King said...

I love that camera. It did pretty well for whistling along in traffic at about 45 mph through the windshield; couldn't get the sunroof open in time to frame the shot I wanted; cars were all around me but most importantly BEHIND me, LOL.

-The KingCaster

Anonymous said...

"To be a rock, and not to roll."