07 March 2009

KingCast pings ATF Attorney Roy Chabra, ATF Director (TBD) and President Barack Obama and VP Joe Biden on Gregory Floyd and 18 U.S.C. 922(g)(1).

Dear Attorney Chabra: It has been more than four (4) months now since we spoke about Gregory W. Floyd's ongoing 18 U.S.C. 922(g)(1) violations as I mentioned to you in my handwritten note this week. At least one such violation did occur within the Statute of Limitations when he turned in a firearm last year after he was convicted of criminally threatening AJ Boisvert. I predicted his conviction of course in my KingCast amicus brief, vis a vis State v. Gibbs, 953 A.2d 439 (2008). Read it and weep, Floyd. Good job, kudos to Kelly on Gibbs :)

I know some well-respected, professionally established folks from Franconia have telephoned you as well. And of course I know that Vice President Biden acknowledged my concerns, gave me a hug and promised that he would prosecute people like Gregory W. Floyd -- who is now thankfully behind bars at the Big House for multiple probation violations stemming from his anger management issues. See posts one and two (with courthouse pics you won't see anywhere else!).

But what I don't know is who the ATF Director is going to be (now that Michael Sullivan has resigned) or what your office plans on doing with this dangerous (a conviction in every decade as noted by me repeatedly, and by Prosecutor James Vara yesterday) public miscreant -- and Kelly Ayotte's "hero" -- Gregory W. Floyd? I'm not going to go away unless or until I get an answer. As a citizen of the United States, and under President Obama's Open Government policy is that too much to ask?


Christopher King said...

PS: Floyd's lawyer, while putting on a great presentation, did make at least one materially false statement:

"Someone said 'you got something to say to me' at his 15 April 2008 conviction, which then prompted Floyd to go off.

Okay that's wrong.

I was standing next to retired Franconia and Sugar Hill Police Officer Brad Whipple, the white-haired gentleman in the bottom of the post and I took two of the three pictures involved.

It was Floyd who said to Brad "You got something to say to me, what are you looking at motherfucker?"

At which point Brad told him "You."

That's the way that went down, as noted in June, 2008.

So-called professional journalists like Lorna Colquhoun need to stop shilling for NH AG Kelly Ayotte and start telling the truth. I think Boston Strangler investigative reporter Casey Sherman's forthcoming book will be a step in the right direction.

Lorna's Union Leader story the other day about what Gregory Floyd did on 5/11 is a proven lie, as noted in the comments of this post.

-The KingCaster.

Christopher King said...

Today's hate mail:

You Sir, are the stupid fucking asshole. I'm just a dude who actually read all of the investigative file.


Race based anger? Mheh, my brother in law and most of my friends are white, you dumb ass.

Take care.

-The KingCaster

--- On Sat, 3/7/09, Oliver Grant ogrant05401@yahoo.com wrote:

From: Oliver Grant ogrant05401@yahoo.com
Subject: What a stupid fucking asshole
To: kingjurisdoctor@yahoo.com
Date: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 9:14 PM

You are such a big man with your juris doctorate and your big words and your rah-rah civil rights horseshit.
I hope you wake up one day soon and realize what a clown you have made of yourself.
That cop killer got what he had coming.
Fuck him and fuck you too.

In the goober-filled world of the so-called civil rights movement there are two kinds of people:
Those who are so blinded by their own barely disguised Kill-Whitey bullshit spin on history that even a cop's murder fails to dent their world view.
And then there are those who can temper their generalized race-based anger at the world and not make quite such stupendous assholes of themselves on the Internet all day every day ad infinitum.
Neither group makes one hill of beans worth of difference in the long run so who even cares?

Christopher King said...

This is the best part:

"rah-rah civil rights horseshit....."

I'll bet this guy is another wife-beating cop, a guy who made paper airplanes with his Civil Rights and Fourth Amendment training materials, one of the minority who makes the majority look bad.

A loser dude who is about to incur a lawsuit to get paid out by the taxpayers of his municipality/jurisdiction.

LOL, anyway this coming week, look for the audio transcript from the Statehouse hearing where I discuss Bruce McKay's Civil Rights violations, it is available at the State House desk.

It's from the Bauhaus/"Press the eject and give me the tape" post.

-The KingCaster

Christopher King said...

Oh, this gets better with Oliver Grant and his "even a broken clock is right twice a day" rationale. So coincidental that it was Liko Kenney's friend, NH lobbyist Oliver Ruff who brought me into this case:


Nothing about this case is funny, sir including the FACT that LE warned Chief Montminy to get rid of Bruce McKay.

Perhaps if he had put a knife to your wife's labia for no reason you would agree.


And let's not get to how he treated the 79-year old elder I'm about to order that video.

Liko Kenney did not get what he deserved, nor did he get Justice from a whacked out asshole with anger management issues (that is a statement of against penal interest nicely issued by his counsel, how do like THOSE legal words) but Bruce McKay got what he asked for, unfortunately.

I'm a former Assistant Attorney General, Sir. I'm not a cop hater by any means. But I am a BAD COP hater, every day of the year. As to your not-so-Pretty Boy Floyd, VP Joe Biden agrees with me:


Now if you'll excuse me I have some work to get back to.

-The KingCaster.

PS: Watch your mouth, dude. Needless profanity is the hallmark of a shallow mind.

--- On Sun, 3/8/09, Oliver Grant ogrant05401@yahoo.com wrote:

From: Oliver Grant ogrant05401@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: What a stupid fucking asshole
To: "Christopher King" kingjurisdoctor@yahoo.com
Date: Sunday, March 8, 2009, 8:20 AM

"I'm not racist, some of my best friends are White." Is that supposed to be funny?
I may not even have pegged you correctly; I can admit that.
But the thing that really bothers me is the frantic village-idiot style of your 'journalism.'
You're worse than all the imbeciles that have their own cable access t.v. shows here in the People's Republic of Vermont.
But those guys are all drunks and burn-outs and fuck-ups and you are a member of the Bar.
You're a disgrace. Its not your fucked up opinions that make you such a fucking asshole.
Its the way you express them. The language you invoke. Its your style, man.
You suck.
I bet no one ever pays you dime one to represent them and I bet the people you do represent pro bono lose hard and bad.

And that cop killer got what he deserved. I'm glad he's dead and I think the guy that killed him is a hero.
A ridiculous fucked up stupid asshole hero, sure. But a hero.
So fuck you.