02 March 2009

KingCast rolls his RSA 91-A(4) eyes at Senator Robert Letourneau and says "Press the eject and give me the tape" on SB 154 public hearing.

M de Rham photo.Dear Senator Letourneau: Your staffer Jessica has been extremely courteous and professional with me, regarding your ill-conceived attempt to name another road after "rogue bully hiding behind his badge" Bruce McKay, which is much less than I can say about you and your deportment at last month's hearing. She is producing the written transcript for me but she and the clerk's office are telling me that there does not appear to be a way for me to obtain the actual audio tape recording of the hearing, in which you incessantly cut me off and attempted to truncate my First Amendment Rights.

At any rate, I hereby formally request an audio copy of our exchange, and of the entire meeting as it is clearly within the ambit of RSA 91-A(4):
II. After the completion of a meeting of a public body, every citizen, during the regular or business hours of such public body, and on the regular business premises of such public body, has the right to inspect all notes, materials, tapes, or other sources used for compiling the minutes of such meetings, and to make memoranda or abstracts or to copy such notes, materials, tapes, or sources inspected, except as otherwise prohibited by statute or RSA 91-A:5.


And believe me Sir, nothing would make me happier than to sue you over it, so no matter what you do -- give me the tape now or make me fight you for it -- you're making me happy, and that is indeed the role of a good public servant. Now go on ahead and make your move, son. Here's a little Bauhaus for you, to brighten your day as you admit defeat at the hands of the sanctimonious KingCaster! Now quit pulling my chain, press the eject and give me the tape. If I don't hear from you or Jessica by close of business, 6 March 2009 I'll hail you into court like it's nobody's business. I will not have you jacking around with the public trust, you got that? Good.

She's in Parties. That's a sweet bass line and guitar track isn't it, Sir? Jam on with KingCast.

5 comments:

Christopher King said...

Methinks the good senator is a bit less Weimar, more Third Reich.

Just sayin'.

-The KingCaster.

Christopher King said...

Liko Kenney would so much dig this, so I'll sue Letourneau in his honour if I have to. So Letourneau will fight for McKay and I will fight for Liko.

I will win and he will lose.

See this is fun because I can't stand him and he can't stand me, but he knows he's wrong so it's even gonna' piss him off more when he has to hand over the goods.

He also knows I've got him painted into a corner because none of the exceptions apply here.

Ain't life grand.

91-A:5 Exemptions. – The following governmental records are exempted from the provisions of this chapter:
I. Records of grand and petit juries.
II. Records of parole and pardon boards.
III. Personal school records of pupils.
IV. Records pertaining to internal personnel practices; confidential, commercial, or financial information; test questions, scoring keys, and other examination data used to administer a licensing examination, examination for employment, or academic examinations; and personnel, medical, welfare, library user, videotape sale or rental, and other files whose disclosure would constitute invasion of privacy. Without otherwise compromising the confidentiality of the files, nothing in this paragraph shall prohibit a public body or agency from releasing information relative to health or safety from investigative files on a limited basis to persons whose health or safety may be affected.
V. Teacher certification records in the department of education, provided that the department shall make available teacher certification status information.
VI. Records pertaining to matters relating to the preparation for and the carrying out of all emergency functions, including training to carry out such functions, developed by local or state safety officials that are directly intended to thwart a deliberate act that is intended to result in widespread or severe damage to property or widespread injury or loss of life.
VII. Unique pupil identification information collected in accordance with RSA 193-E:5.
VIII. Any notes or other materials made for personal use that do not have an official purpose, including but not limited to, notes and materials made prior to, during, or after a governmental proceeding.
IX. Preliminary drafts, notes, and memoranda and other documents not in their final form and not disclosed, circulated, or available to a quorum or a majority of the members of a public body.

Christopher King said...

Well it looks like we're going to save a few trees:

Mr. King,
I apologize for the wait in getting back to you. I've spoken with our IT department, and they've told me it shouldn't take long to make this CD once the hearing file is closed out. I plan on finishing this within the next few days, and I will certainly let you know as soon as I get more concrete information. I appreciate your patience, and please feel free to contact me with any questions. As I said, I will be in contact with you over the next few days.

Thank you,

Jessica E. Eskeland
Assistant to Senator Robert Letourneau
Legislative Office Building 101-A
33 North State Street
Concord, N.H. 03301
(603) 271-8631

********

Dear Ms. Eskeland,

Thank you for delving deeper into this. You know how I am when it comes to Right-to-Know!

The matter having been resolved, I shall await your email later this week then.

Best regards,

Christopher King, J.D.

Christopher King said...

Oh, yeah:

91-A(4) eyes, get it?

Coming at you live and in KingCast vision LOL.

Liko Kenney I got your back, 'bro.

-c

Christopher King said...

PS: Got busy with work this week. Will have the audio up by 21 March 2009.

-c