11 March 2009

KingCast presents: Cover Design for Casey Sherman's "Bad Blood: Freedom and Death in the White Mountains."

That's it. Look at Kelly Ayotte's Boy Toy Wildman (and properly-jailed and imprisoned in the Big House, multiple felon and multiple 18 U.S.C. 922(g)(1) violator) Gregory Floyd pulling into the picture at that ummm... random time. Tomorrow morning before work, in the Spirit of this I am driving up to Concord to cop that audio CD from the silly SB 154 Bruce McKay Highway II hearing, when Senator Robert Letourneau really acted a Fool, truncating my First Amendment Rights and such. I should have it up on YouTube by Friday afternoon.

Meanwhile the Girly-Girl and I ran into my favorite ski-dude, a mutual friend of Casey Sherman's last night at a party at Macy's that was hosted by my buddy Emmi, from A Man's World Co. And my pals from Soul Clap were up on the microphone keeping the beats just right. We talked about the book and everything per this former post and so I figured now would be a Good Time to share the cover art.

No comments: