21 March 2009

KingCast 1998 and 2009, spot the difference. Still smilin'......Still rampant police abuse.

Seriously, this f*cking guy pulls me over and I gather my license and registration for him and politely ask him:

"Is there a problem officer?"

Whereby he then says to me, he says:

"Is there a problem why you nailed your accelerator to the floor as fast as you could,"

"I wasn't aware that I exceeded the speed limit, officer do you have any proof of that?"

"I'll show you a lesson about how fast you can go."


Whereupon (like, 20 minutes later after he scrubs my nigga' license for the neo-Bavaria and it comes up clean, duh) I take receipt of a ticket that says I went 45 in a 30 -- right off of I-93 mind you, with no specific street addy -- and he says to me, he says "If you wanna try me on this you have to file an appeal within blah blah blah.... I'm a dick.... blah blah blah...."

Fine dude, you're on. Bring your f*cking paperwork, LOL I will kick your ass as per my usual. Rookie.

Here's a lesson for him, the cocky sonuvabitch.

UPDATE: I just realized he forgot to make me sign the "ticket" as required by MGL 90c. Dumb ass. I still haven't been served. We will see who gets the lesson when come time for trial, hahahahaaaa..... ROTFLMAO.

I was smilin' 11 years ago and I'll be smiling this year when I bring my film crew in for another KingCast court adventure, I'll give y'all a legal clinic in how to win in traffic court. I haven't even been pulled over in 7 years, much less got a damn ticket.


Christopher King said...

"And you are sure that you calculated my speed correctly because you always follow procedure, correct?"


"Well you didn't follow procedure when you didn't make me sign the ticket, did you Officer?"


"What were you ashamed to give me the ticket because you knew you were just quota-grabbing or racial profiling me in that BMW weren't you?"

"Objection compound question"

"Well you were racial profiling me, weren't you?"


"Well why didn't you follow the procedure then?"

This will be hootlarious in my next movie.

Christopher King said...

I'll try to make the guy say "shut up nigga" that will be too funny, yah :)

Anonymous said...

15 over is reckless endangerment and your license can be automatically suspended by the RMV.

Christopher King said...


I am well aware of that.

I am also aware that's not going to happen; I am going to mop the floor with this jerk.

-The KingCaster.

Christopher King said...


I remember those cops in Hamilton, OH thought that they might get Mr. Isreal's license suspended too.

Then they wound up being found liable for making him a victim of violent crime and stuff.

-The KingCaster.

Christopher King said...

Dear Commissioner Davis, Attorney Krupp, Judge Gertner, and Racial Profiling Data Collection Resource Center:

On or about 22 March, 2009 Officer Morrison (F/N/U) pulled me over for allegedly speeding. He told me even though I was being polite and professional with him, “I’ll teach you a lesson……” Well he was wrong, and in point of fact I’m about to teach HIM a lesson, but equally important is the fact that he violated policy, was derogatory and rude and in general did not comport himself as if he knew he was dealing with a former law enforcement officer.

He was.

My observations about this stop will be told in vivid detail at trial, as I am not about to divulge my trial strategy, but I will start by:

1. Demanding a copy of any and all exculpatory evidence, including the digital video and audio from the dash cam cruiser that rolled automatically when the blue lights were ignited.

2. Demanding a copy of Officer Morrison’s log and/or patrol book or any other reports or documents, emails, notes or letters he issued for the evening in which I was ticketed, and any other such documents he may have issued regarding this case.

3. Demanding a copy of any and all racial profiling reports or studies published by the city from 1 January 1988 – present.

4. Demanding a copy of any citizen complaints, suspensions or other disciplinary actions taken against Officer Morrison.

When I am finished with my direct and redirect of this officer on video it will be filed with both of you and you will see that Officer Morrison’s actions were intolerable and that his record of service should be reviewed and a copy of this letter be placed in his file. He should never talk to anybody like that, much less a cooperative former Law Enforcement Official who was not speeding, but rather just piloting a vintage BMW with a sport exhaust.

While I’m no longer in Law Enforcement, I still have friends who are police officers. In fact, they are the ones who told me I should file this Complaint.

Respectfully submitted,

Christopher King, J.D.