03 February 2009

KingCast tells Junior and the Missus: "Git yer Sunday-go-to-meetin' clothes ready again, 'cos this time your Man is going down!"

Down, down, down. Kelly's hero is going down.

Gregory W. Floyd’s Grafton County Criminal Court schedule for February, 2009.

1. Resisting Arrest, etc./April 2008 outburst:
23 February 2009, 9:00 final pre trial.
2 March, Jury selection
9 March, Trial week

2. Imposition of Sentence/1998 Assault Convictions:
27 February 2009, 1:30 full hearing

Funny, I remember some folks over at some circle jerk board telling me Floyd was gonna’ make it through all right, no sweat, King you don’t know what you’re talking about when you say Floyd’s going down, blah blah blah, blah blah blah……

KingCast: Proving riff-raff wrong and exposing American Judicial systems since 1996. Want more, read the comment from the email tip-jar yesterday.


Christopher King said...

I don't have permission to print this individual's name from my email tip jar.



Hello Chris,

First, I agree with all your comments regarding the horrible incident of two summers ago. I had a personal confrontation with that miserable excuse for an LE, and it is forever etched in my psyche... Truth be told; it was a simple notice that he was given by our dunderhead selectmen to deliver and it exponentially blew up to a point where I didn't know for sure if I was going to punch him in the mouth or he was going to draw his weapon! I threw him off my property and told him to never set foot on it again, or any of my properties, for that matter.

Anyway, I am also in full agreement regarding this testimonial highway in his name. If Martha McLeod is a nitwit, and she is, Rich is much dumber and more dangerous than she. Ever the well-connected liberal, he is still fully employed as our illustrious Governor's (another nitwit) errand boy to the North Country. Philosophically, he is rife with contradiction and corruption in every conceivable way. Which ever way the political wind blows on a given day, it will fill his spinnaker on a dead run. In short, he is a very stupid, dangerous man. He needs to be deposed in the same way Martha was unseated. But alas, Rich will probably be appointed U.S. Senator by Governor Lynch to replace Gregg when he is appointed to the cabinet position... not that far-fetched, eh?

Additionally, Rich has taken up the banner for this highway in the form of an article in our local (The Littleton Courier) newspaper's latest issue in which he endorses the honor. I'm surprised that the sign at the top of Route 18 - right at the scenic parking area opposite Cannon Mountain - was placed in McKay's honor without approval. I never saw anything in the newspapers or any media that hinted at that issue - the placement of that sign.

You're completely accurate when you talk about how dangerous all of this mentality is for our beloved State of New Hampshire. I remember when this state had a distinctive brand of intelligence and good manner. Many years ago, you would never have heard of such trashy behavior by any of our elected officials, and LE was respected then. I know times have changed, but I moved here forty years ago from another state where things were very much the same then that New Hampshire is now. Sad...

I am outraged that the McLeods et al are allowed to bring their form of wholesale middle-class mediocrity and literal tyranny to this lovely state, and we all should finally put a stop to it. I am with you in spirit, and if needed, in deed as well. BTW, what happened to your open blog?? I think the requirement to register could kill comment, and I know you have to fund the site somehow, but it's too bad people can't freely weigh-in on this subject...

Thanks for your listening and everything that you do...

Christopher King said...


I may reopen comments soon.

The only reason I took them down is because of the spammers, WOW GOLD!!! etc. etc.

If it happens again I'll have to close them again unless or until Blogger can weed them out.