22 February 2009

KingCast presents: A busy week for Gregory Floyd and family, and three more reasons to table SB 154.

Remember from the Sunday go-to-meeting post that Gregory W. Floyd could get sent away for a while, based on the events coming this week, to wit:

Gregory W. Floyd’s Grafton County Criminal Court schedule for February, 2009.

1. Resisting Arrest, etc./April 2008 outburst:
23 February 2009, 9:00 final pre trial.
2 March, Jury selection
9 March, Trial week

2. Imposition of Sentence/1998 Assault Convictions:
27 February 2009, 1:30 full hearing

*************

Now then, regarding the nasty little transcript that's coming soon from the SB 154 hearing where Senator Robert LeTourneau (as Transportation Chair and well aware of how wrong he is) unlawfully and unreasonably tried to truncate my First Amendment Rights, I'll note that Gregory P. Floyd and Michelle Floyd BOTH signed the "say no to SB 154 Bruce McKay Highway Bill II" Petition. I further know Senator Letourneau is damn well aware of that because I saw Mickey DeRham hand the documents to the Committee Secretary, who is also preparing the audio transcript I will soon post online.

Time for me to ping the ATF's Roy Chabra, Esq. again on Gregory Floyd and 18 U.S.C. 922(g)(1) weapon under a disability. Also, If the family of the guy who purportedly acted to help Bruce McKay (as opposed to acting to murder Liko Kenney, IMO) says "don't do it" then dammit DON'T DO IT.

1 comment:

Christopher King said...

Letourneau and other petty little politicians like him crack me up:

As if I'm going to be intimidated by his bullying when I'm not intimidated in the least to stand up and point blank ask a question to the man I knew would be Vice President of the United States, duh.