02 December 2008

KingCast pings ATF's Roy Chabra again on Gregory W. Floyd.

24 Oct.
14 Nov.
1 Dec.

And every two (2) weeks thereafter until we find out what the Feds have to say about Gregory W. Floyd and his guns. As we recall, Vice President-Elect Biden said he would vigorously prosecute people like Floyd under 18 U.S.C. 922(g)(1), as he gave me a hug in front of an entire auditorium in Nashua, New Hampshire. As we further recall, the Feds had absolutely nothing to say about it ten (10) years ago even as the Grafton County Superior Court waited, as noted in the docket sheet. I mean, look they can tell me to go pound sand, whatever. But they gotta tell me SOMETHING.

I've got the Redenbacher on the stove, waiting.

PS: See a guy I work with has a full Federal reciprocal permit. Floyd ain't got no such thing. He's just a multiple felon, a jackass getting away with bloody murder, IMHO.

No comments: