12 November 2008

KingCast finally receives Senior NH AG Simon Brown Michael Paulhus filing, KingCast demands trajectory report per RSA 91-A.

Attorney James Kenney (pictured) finally coughed it up. Oh, it's a bunch of finger-pointing, but here's the good stuff, which does not comport with the Paul Erwin Kish report, as seen in the thumbnails from this post, paralleling the shoddy Paulhus investigation with that of the Franconia shooting tragedy.


7A - trajectory report in question was provided in October 2004 to the County Attorney.....[KingCast says well, what happened to it because Paul Kish never saw it]
7F - does not possess gunpowder residue testing results.... [KingCast says, well, why the hell not because Kelly admitted that the Peter Heed Homicide Protocol 9E was applicable so the clothing should have been tested. She did (or more accurately failed to do) the EXACT SAME THING in Franconia, yet I'm getting yelled at by some wrong-headed fools for pointing it out. Doesn't bother me one bit 'cos the facts are facts and I'm gonna do what I'm gonna do].

Just like Barack Obama, I'm a strong citizen living in the U.S.A., in favor of open government.

On that note: Kelly, as Attorney Brown's report says that there is a trajectory report pursuant to RSA 91-A I hereby request a copy of it ASAP. I'm not even going to wait for you to tell me what it costs; I'll send you some money this weekend and if I send you too much, just refund it or just keep the balance toward a credit for future requests.

Related post: This ain't no picnic. See comments. Nobody, but nobody could make a guitar scream like D. Boon, whom I had the pleasure of meeting shortly before he left this Earth in 1985.

2 comments:

Christopher King said...

Oh, I can't wait to read this so-called trajectory report, because Kelly didn't do one in Franconia at all, which is the WHOLE POINT of the windshield bullet that I've been yammering about for a year now.

That idiot Bill Christy (not his real name, he refuses to tell the World who he really is) said he had a chat with Jeff Strelzin about my purportedly wasted talent.

I guess Jeff's highest talent is lying and covering up police malfeasance. Cracks me up because when I was Internet manager at the bike shop my co-worker and boss told me they were roomies with him; he rides bikes too or at least he did.

Those cats at the bike shop, despite being old buds with Strelzin, would actually retrieve RSA 91-A responses for me because some of them live up North of Concord.

Nah, fool, my spirituality tells me that I am doing EXACTLY what I was put on this Earth to do.

-The KingCaster.

Christopher King said...

KingCast RSA 91-A request for Michael Paulhus ballistics report.

Thursday, November 13, 2008 7:04 AM
From: "Christopher King" kingjurisdoctor@yahoo.com
To: letters@thegazette.canwest.com, mirichardson@thegazette.canwest.com, rteague@thegazette.canwest.com, rbruemmer@thegazette.canwest.com, pmceachern@shaines.com, info@murdervictimsfamilies.org, Marta.Modigliani@dos.nh.gov, Andrew.Paparella@abc.com, Kelly.Ayotte@doj.nh.gov, Jeffery.Strelzin@doj.nh.gov

Dear Kelly:

Some time ago you wrote Attorney Harold Burbank, lying to him and saying, inter alia, that "you can't always believe what you read in blogs."

Well you know you are indeed correct, because I was under the false impression that there was no ballistics report in the Michael Paulhus case, in which NH LE destroyed all kinds of material evidence.

But in point of fact there IS such a report, and I will be sending you $5.00 this weekend so that you can share that report with the World Public, like the good public official that you are. Very truly yours, Christopher King, J.D.

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2008/11/kingcast-finally-receives-senior-nh-ag.html

12 November 2008

"KingCast finally receives Senior NH AG Simon Brown Michael Paulhus filing, KingCast demands trajectory report per RSA 91-A."